It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor on: technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The ATS John Titor Project Archiving the history of comments and statementsmade by "time traveler", John Titor. Topical breakdown of topics from the material in the main archive. John Titor On Technology.07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 12. what new inventions do we have to look forward to? timetravel_0: Hmmm....I hesitate to answer but I'll give a bit. Hydrogen fuel cells and more efficient solar cells are big deals. Computer technology and software gets MUCH better. 07 November 2000 21:23 Yes, we have cameras. More digital. Film is used like painting is today. No hologram camera though. 07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 16. do you still have telephones? what is your major source of energy that you use? solar power? electricity? have you discovered new energies. timetravel_0: Yes we have phones but the service is through the web. Most power generation is localized. It amazes me how much power is wasted now. Yes, solar is big. There is thought that a singularity generator could also be used but most people are against it. 07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 20. are surgeries mostly performed by lasars? or were there new technologies developed? timetravel_o: Far less medical treatment in the future even though its more advanced. People die when they now its time to die. No lasers. Genetic medicine and cloning organs are the obvious new techs in the future. 25 November 2000 13:59 On my world line, it is known that the 5100 series is capable of reading all the IBM code written before the widespread use of APL and Basic. Unfortunately, there are none left that anyone can find on my world line. 25 November 2000 14:03 Technologies themselves are not lost but some of the older tools and techniques have been lost. I think there is more detailed information about the war posted earlier. 26 November 2000 16:32 (Did they use biological and chemical weopons in the war besides nukes? Did they use mind control weopons?) Yes there were bio and chem weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-leathal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite leathal. 26 November 2000 16:32 ( Have you discovered the cure for cancer or aids yet?) Aids...no. Cancer...some progress. 30 December 2000 13:17 I have never claimed to be a physicist or an expert on what the CERN laboratory is doing at any given moment so I feel it is pointless to argue about what they may be doing in the future or what "breakthroughs" they will or might have. My comments about the CERN lab are in reference to particle accelerators in general and other questions that have come up in the past. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future. Heck, we haven't even touched on "Z" field compression yet. I suppose I could say that I was the one that traveled in time and convinced them to change their experiments but even I would have a hard time believing that one and I do not wish to insult your intelligence. 06 January 2001 13:10 ((I realize that you said you are not a physicist, but I was curious if you are from the future: What is the current status of string theory?)) Who doesn�t love string theory? Please forgive the next few comments, I�m trying to be cryptic and jump starting my memory at the same time. In 2036, string theory still dominates physics due to its continued �effect� of encompassing other physical properties from unrelated fields. The opinion of many senior staff and members of AboveTopSecret.com on the writings and postings of timetravel_0 a.k.a. "John Titor" is that he is a hoax, and in no way a time traveler of any type. We offer this material as part of an archive so that analysis and discussion may continue, in an effort for full disclosure and understanding

new topics

join