It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Obama billboard taken down after death threats...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
What about Bush? Sounds like you're being hypocritical!

What about Bush? How is it hypocritical? Please explain with some substance instead of spewing generic cryptic statements.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You overlook my response. You forgot to mention "Stereotypical Mexican gang member" and "Stereotypical Islamic Terrorist". Hypocrisy from the Far Right.

I did not overlook anything. Please mean what you say. So is it racist or stereotypical? Please make up your mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Lord! You need to learn it's not about racism. It's about going beyond typical American politics!
You people need to understand that America is dying from the inside out!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

The images of him dressed as a stereotypical Muslim Terrorist and Mexican gang member. Looks like you over looked those two.

Not A Damn Thing Racist About Those Two Images.
Besides, Who's to say he's Not either of those, He's has not closed the border ( Nether did Bush ) but he did stand next the the president of Mexico as he talk Sh$t about a Law in the state of Arizona that did not pertain to Mexico and your POTUS knew absolutely nothing about, but your President stood there and nodded his head, smiled and allowed that AssH0le to talk trash.
Obama is a worthless POS.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You can't call people racist just because Obama is Black.

Doing this also totally destroys your credibility to the point where one might think that was your goal; to not be taken seriously. In order to accomplish this, you cry 'racism' when there is none.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Last time I check yes. Do you recall Black Face. White people painting themselves Black to make fun of Blacks? People dressing as Nazis to make fun of Germans. There is a thin line between humor and racism.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Not my president. Did I claim him to be my leader or my President? No! Just because I disagree with the topic of the billboard doesn't mean I support him. I hate him as well as any other leader.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Lord! You need to learn it's not about racism.

Huh?
Now you are contradicting yourself. You are the one who mentioned it was about racism when you said:

But people don't need to use racist symbols in their messages and on billboards.

You are no longer making any sense.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Not because he is Black. But the images used to describe him. Stereotypical images of him being an African, Mexican, an Islamic terrorist and so on. Even the Left is guilty as explained earlier.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

They used stereotypical racist symbols. Do you see them or you one those "proud Americans" Who believe there is no racism in the world?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by guohua

Thanks, I am lazy, I knew someone like you would come along and post them for lil ol' me, thank you for being subservient to me.

Hilarious

ps: I am not an Obama whatevs you said nor do I nomnomnom on some Bush. also you show one that is in Chile? The others aren't exactly billboards, and the other one is a graffiti job over the lord of war movie billboard...

thats kinda failsy.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Maybe you should stop trying to be your typical Liberal, looking for a hand out and learn to do things on your on. You don't like what I took 33 seconds to upload for you, then don't Whine, Just upload some of your own.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey bro, no need to get your panties in a wad, you have no idea of my political alignment, instead you assume this or that, and well when you assume, you just come off looking like a total (insert your own label here).

Chillax imo, I asked a simple question, you wanted to respond in an arrogant manner, so get over it bro.

ps: I whined? Pshah. Me thinks you've become a bit butt hurt for no reason, its the internet. Bwah!
edit on 16-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Hey! I'm proud to be a Liberal! You can criticize Liberals all you want. Still we will have the last laugh.
Liberal Accomplishments

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

They used stereotypical racist symbols. Do you see them or you one those "proud Americans" Who believe there is no racism in the world?

Implying that I'm a white guy?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what racism means.
Again, I did not know that a terrorist and gang member was a recognized race.

Talk about painting with a broad brush. How does being proud of ones country have anything to do with racism? Boy, you must be wearing those new fangled racist glasses.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Don't ignore what I said. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say Muslims or Mexicans?
I know you're being a jerk in repose and I could care less. You see what I'm bring up and still you act like it's not racism. Sterotype

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hey! I'm proud to be a Liberal! You can criticize Liberals all you want. Still we will have the last laugh.
Liberal Accomplishments

Now that list is the funniest thing I started to read in a while.

You do realize that is mostly crap right? I had to stop reading after the second item.
Sorry to burst your bubble but civil rights was not because of liberals.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Doesn't matter what race. All racism is evil!
That's what I'm applying here!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

The images of him dressed as a stereotypical Muslim Terrorist and Mexican gang member. Looks like you over looked those two.

Sorry Romantic Rebel,
When I look at the sign all I see are the many faces of this Administration.
1) The first looks like a terrorist- Miranda rights, tried in US courts, and please lets not call them terrorist, they might get offended.
2)Looks like a Wall Street fact cat?---Bailout, bailout, BAILOUT.
3)Looks like a member of the Mexican drug cartel with the bullets---- Let's keep the borders open and let them all over here, their not dangerous at all, huh?
4)Not sure what this one is supposed to be, pimp sounds good though---Because we will be China's whore for years to come.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It was an effort that Democratic Presidents and leaders help sign into law. Yes there were a few Republicans who helped and few bad Dixiecrat. But it still stands Liberals have done more for this country then Conservatives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join