It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My little fun irrelevant contribution to this future clash of cultures topix

"Once upon a time, it was the predominant mindset in a world to want to defend the lands of you, your family and your ancestors from foreign influences, if they grow too big. In those times many humans could not read nor write and they were generally not too bright. All they knew in their hearts, was that it did not feel right to let strangers in a number greater than themselves, come to the lands their fathers left to them .

They also did not theorize very much about their world and worldview because they were too occupied with their everyday lives and if something did not work out in practical life they discarded it quickly, for their lifespans were not long enough to have the nerve to try it out time and time again and expect different results.

Now, this way of thinking did indeed last for countless generations in that world until one remarkable day : the age of enlightenment was introduced to those humans, by powerful wizardry, after lengthy rituals of sacrifice and exercice.

And thus the great hairless ape came to enlightenment and all powerful wizards saw that it was good and they could go mixing them in any number they liked and all lived happily ever after together. "

I guess the point of this, nearly off-topix story, is to ask myself this : after all is said and done, and all good intentions are articulated and all political ideologies are left aside and all theories are finished : will i send my children to a multikulti -school where they are the minority? will i send them to the supermarket around the corner, where no one speaks their language ? will i send them to go find a job in life to work for the benefits of our immigrant friends ( note, that Germany unlike the US of A is a social welfare state, where anyone has the right to receive social minimum from the state, german or not, and all the taxpayers are paying for it plus extra money for "children-rich" families)? ideas.repec.org...
Do i liberal want to live in a "multikulti neighborhood" ???

And does anyone who has answered one of these questions with no, a potential nazi sleeping inside?
internationalperspectives.wordpress.com...
quizfarm.com...
quizfarm.com...
quizfarm.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Something that people need to understand too is that Germany is small compared to something like the US.

It wouldn't take much to wipe out the German culture (probably something islamofacists already realize), because it's not exactly a large country comparatively speaking...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

are you saying there are non cultural differancy in the states that arizona is much the same as florida and the new orleans is that of chicago ?

or that a burger is a burger no matter where you go ?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Hadrian

Here in America we are a Multi Cultural Society . We All Try to get along , and Together we are a NATION . Cannot this also be said of those Countries in Europe with multipe Ethnic Populations ? What exactly is your Point you are trying to convey here ?

I believe, in that particular post, my intent was to express that the end does not justify the means.

I personally believe the concept of a country or state is a contrivance. America is a multi-cultural society, sure. It's success with respect to that is debatable. We have the same issues that European countries do with respect to immigration, racism, etc. To me, it's curious that the ones that trumpet their pride most in America, who tear up at the national anthem, who take their kids to National Battlefields, seem to be the very ones that are the real-life stereotypes out to kick every "illegal" immigrant's butt back to Mexico. Could be wrong but it looks like rights to national pride coincide with the time when you crossed some imaginary border. If you did it before someone else, you have the right to tell them they ain't got no right to be there. It would be better if people had pride, not in their nation, but in their humanity.
edit on Oct 17 2010 by Hadrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

are you saying there are non cultural differancy in the states that arizona is much the same as florida and the new orleans is that of chicago ?

or that a burger is a burger no matter where you go ?

The issue in Arizona is illegal nature of the immigrants... not the immigrants themselves.

Tex-mex is as American as apple pie, just as quiche is actually a german dish acquired on the borders by the french.

Even if all of the southwest was overran by immigrants (though it already is), American culture would not be at risk, because our culture is not built around an original tribe like Germany is.

that and American Culture IS based on immigration.... its not based on a father land.... so yes, there are huge differences between Germany and America as it relates to this.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

Stay asleep. Multiculturalism has never worked. It always ends with war or genocide
The stage is set.

It's time we start getting tough. The UK has already fallen in 15 years with the offspring fully grown they will outvote us and enact their laws, then people will say "we were wrong". France is taking appropriate measure it's not enough. Germany is beginning to realise the dream is over. Netherlands is dominated by it. Sweden the continents most lax nation has now sat up and starting clamping down.

The entire political spectrum of Europe has gone from left wing to the right wing of some sort. Nationalism is on the rise all over the place it just needs a leader to unite the cause.

Friend, it isn't just a Muslim question it's a Jewish question to the recent survey in Germany states that 1 in 10 would welcome a Hitler like figure back to rule the country with an iron fist and bring prosperity. 17.2% say Jews have to much influence in the world. 58% said Muslims should adapt or be forced out. 25% said racial slanders.

History repeats itself but it is also written by the Victors if iw as to worry about Europe, i would worry of a Communist leader rose up and did a Stalin regime which killed 60 million of his own people and milliosn more were tortured and raped.

It isn't just the fringe..

"The foundation warned that there was a rise in anti-democratic and racist opinions in Germany, most likely influenced by the recent global economic crisis. In addition, researchers found that racist viewpoints existed not only on the edges of society, meaning the far right, but in all age groups and social classes, with no relation to sex or education."

I for one am glad this is happening i get a sense of pride, that fianlly someone influential has said something, the problem is that no one is doing anything about it. Try and speak and you are arrested, defend yourself from an attack you get charged, protest and you are smashed to pieces as the enemy chant their death songs to our homelands. Look at Geert Wilders. Spoke his mind and being charged for just telling the truth. They won't prosecute him because he would be a Martyr and prove his point

Mark my words the next 10 years will be hugetinderbox. All it takes is a target treasured by one side. Even a war with Israel and Iran has a chance to spark a European uprising.
edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Complete BS... America is a place where multiculturalism has worked for many years, through strife sometimes, but every new batch of immigrants have been successfully integrated into American Culture...

Though, i have my doubts about Islam, just because it appears to stand in contradiction to the spirit of the constitution.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I absolutely agree with her.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

yes a sesame bun and a bagel can be eaten but both tell a different story of its own

not even your hot dogs are of the same stereo type each comes with its own story depending on geografical region
and from thous that lived there

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Wise words from a wise man.

g

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Don't forget the Communist regime who were far worse at least Fascism did something good for the world. Hell most of the stuff we use today was either founded by Fascism or created by ex Fascists.

Remember everytime you buy a suit or tie from Hugo Boss for example your supporting the SS.
Everytime you buy Siemens products you support slave labor and Zyklon gas chambers

Everytime you buy or use Adidas,Puma,Kodak,IBM,Ford,Bayer(Zyklon B),Fanta,Chase banks,Standard Oil,Random House Publishing,Volkswagen etc the list goes on you are supporting Fascism and the Nazi's. These companies were a short list of those that helped or were created by them.

Even modern rocket technology was created by Nazi's.
What is funny these commie students and left wing supporters use these shops and then say "No to Nazi's" it makes me laugh.

Sure they try and cover their tracks but the heavy links are still there.

It has returned whether you like it not. I for one welcome it back. We need a strong leader and if your there with him on the journey your set for life when they inevitably return to power.

Europe is definately changing now, i believe for the better.We need an iron fist to lead us forward, not these cowardly politicans and their lackeys. I just wonder who could do such a task?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Not many are replying to my comments. Despite this, I'd like to make a final contribution to this thread, regarding the social engineering (open borders, freedom of movement, equality and diversity). And that is, that all these liberals who shout "fascists" are in fact just that - liberal fascists.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

4 million muslims in Germany.
Don't forget the other immigrants blacks,gypsies,slavs,somali's,turks,chinese,koreans,thai's etc they breed like rabbits.

We have 1-2 kids they have 4-6(i've seen families with 14 kids) for benefits.

This invasion is the craftiest in human history.

80 years? no mate 20 years max more like. If a new Fuehrer figure was to come now (every nation is thinking it) it would have to be soon to make a difference.

The immigration was thanks to the EU's open door policy, you can't blame Hitler and his party for the entire war the allies did terrible things which were just as bad or worse than the Nazi's. If the Allies stopped Hitler in 1936 then the war would never of happened. If Churchill died in New York when the taxi hit him,Germany would of won as the British Empire would of joined him resulting in 3 empires vs a weak Russia and an isolationist America.

In alternate universes these events have happened, there is probably some SS version of me sitting where i am now (One of my grandfathers was an SS Major). Wierd feeling to think about.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

How's it worked out for you then?
Hatred,racism,tensions, ghettos, run down cities, mass immigration. Your reputation is in tatters most of the world hates you and now you have right wing militias everywhere with an economy that could collapse with China's money.

If your not living here in Europe you don't see what's going down the mexicans and cubans are nothing to the colonisation we are facing.

Also how is American culture multicultural. Your telling me you are happy to see Mosques everywhere, bin bags walking everywhere (burka), armies of offspring outbreeding your people. Do you have that?

Do you allow Muslims their own laws like Sharia?

If you don't have it like us,you will do soon. Oceans only stop things..for a time at least.
edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Multi-culturalism can work, but not the way leftists/marxists imagine. You have to appreciate differences and uniqueness of each culture rather than trying to force everything to be "equal". Such naive attempts actually destroy the opportunity for multi-culturalism, as evidenced throughout all of Europe.

Do you mean equality in a social light? Or in a an economic one?

And please do not refer to 'Leftists' being one and the same with 'Marxists'. Marxism is a wholly different ball-game to normal left-wing thinking.

You do indeed have to appreciate difference, and uniqueness when considering multiculturalism. Otherwise the 'multi' part may as well have been left off. Uniqueness and difference does NOT mean that natural law should be impinged in any country - especially when it comes to religious influence within said states legislature. The law should remain BLIND to any cultures input when it comes from a religious basis - like Islamic culture for example. Sharia law, being based upon the pillars of Islam, is an extremely regressive legislative framework, and does NOT move the world towards being fairer, and more equal.

You should read the "Spirit Level". It might do your right-wing brain some good to get a little fairness in your life

The Revenant.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ahhh one of the resident EDL supporters. Hi there!

Thanks for the input.

Rev.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No actually, they are white trash. They would be on my list of people to throw out of the country.
But thanks for the assumptions sherlock.

I take it your a member or supporter of the fascist UAF? Maybe a liberal or labour supporter?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Spot on. Starred. And that really is my last contribution. I can retire safe in the knowledge that there exists at least one person who understands the danger posed by the "left wing".

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaseCloser
The germans should send all useless immigrants back to their home countries,
step out of the EU, so they become independent again and won't be forced to bail out parasitic countries anymore,
and then build up a new strong and glorious world leading nation again, in a peaceful way as a spiritualy evolved nation.
The germans (still) got the potential for that, but they need to rely and focus primarily on themelfs and on their own values in regards to their national matters.

CaseCloser
edit on 16-10-2010 by CaseCloser because: (no reason given)

I hope the Netherlands does the same!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

multiculturalism isn't the only thing warding off a holocaust. normal tolerance and integration will do just fine. i tend to agree that multiculturalism is failing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join