It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

Dear Skajkingdom,

With respect, the quoting of the Qu'ran as to the reasoning 300 men beat 1000 is not really on topic (or realistic). There are numerous accounts of smaller organised groups beating larger disorganised groups in warfare. None claimed divine power, just simple organisation and tactics. The art of war, as they say.

The topic at hand is whether multi-culturalism worked in Germany. I realise you must be a Muslim, so from your view point why do you think it did not work in Germany? Do you think there is an inherant difference based on religion and religious beliefs and practices? Perhaps it's just a culture difference, ie.. western countries where religion has been removed from government and laws, and Muslim countries where religion is still very ingrained?

I would be interested in your point of view, but please do stay on topic =)

Regards,
T

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ubermensch1488

Cleanse the Nation State of all undesirables.

Careful what you wish for. Given that the opinions you hold put you into a minority relative to the rest of the country, you could find yourself being the one deemed to be undesirable.

Lucky for you tho, cuz the majority won't vote to exterminate you, even if you are annoying, cuz they don't share your views. So I guess you are safe to bleat on, for now.

<< 18  19  20   >>

join