It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro: To my hart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to kinda introduce myself with my art a lil bit and see how many others want or would like to do the same as far as putting there work up. This is for everyone not just people who of course would looooove to be my friend but fellow artists out there who would like to discuss differect spiritual and realistic futuristic and everything inbetween. So here are a few of mine.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/800e60092f6b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55048d1ec067.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c6e7f4b5f86.jpg[/atsimg]

and heres one especially for ATS lets see if anyone can debunk the UFOs that are in this one!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce231cbc7fa7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33bf412643fd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

Yes I see the work of spirit in your art achaiah86. I dig your blend of subjective and abstract art and imo, abstract art is like a fingerprint of an individual, revealing a truly unique expression unlike anyone else's.
This thread will probably get moved to the BTS Member's Art section, otherwise self promotion kind of get's frowned upon. But I am glad you shared something personal with us.
Now of to seek channies

Peace,
spec
edit on 16-10-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

then i should have noted that this is for the thing me and my other half call art war....ones own self put on canvas to let go of ones current frustrations. It has been very difficult for me to begin painting only started these that you see..i dont feel im broadcasting my art or at least i hope i dont come across as that vain. just would like to start an art war with paint brushes as misseles to the earth of the canvas via people thoughts and minds. As i said before this is for everyone to take part in. Namaste' !

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hey there achaiaia86! Scored on the channies yesterday and will be mackin' on em' all week!
Thank you for the hospitality and invite too, and maybe I will take you up on that some day.

After taking another look at the paintings I just wanted to add a few comments. The first one is cool and I like the juxtaposition of bright, fiery and feathery colors against the more placid earth tone and less busy half. Can't tell if the figure is inhaling or regurgitating, but nice nevertheless.
I like the way this little piece stands out as kind of 3 dimensional.

The next pics are cool and organic with nice vivid colors. They look alive! I also like the texture involved, both with the paint and background.
I don't know about ufos, but I swaer I see some Chinese lanterns in that one!

It has a cosmic look to it, ethereal and alive.

I hear you on your intention now, art wars is a pretty cool concept

Maybe I'll get some of mine up here too.

Have a good one guys, look like fall is a settlin' in on us. I'll be breaking out the ole Steelhead gear here soon, and head to the Alsea. I bet ya have some good fishin' down on the Rogue.

Peace,
spec

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

now that i have a bigger head now thanks~!
, and awsome about the Channey's man, maybe my next one will be with some Shrooms??? lol, and i have to dedicate that one to ya friend..

id love to see you post some work on here that you feel exudes feeling. anyone for that matter. How the world is evolving so rapidly. The Art War from my fiance's point of view and is the one that made the idea up even though other artists have showed it blaintantly in there work which i think is a fantastic idea.

Art War is the expression of your individuality, and your beliefs, and expressing yourself in a beautiful way. Its a different way of communitcating ideas, and indstead of building bombs we should build bombs of color and ideas instead. Which is what i was going with this thread. Its just too bad i cant get this moved to a more deserving place. ATS instead of below it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Art war, kinda like this me thinks:

I will try and get some stuff up. I was blessed enough to have a solo gallery show in Eugene last year, for some abstract work. I have met some great and cool artist that have inspired me to continue painting and playing music too.
So keep the creative juices flowing guys and have a good one!

Until next time.
ur friend spec

new topics

top topics

join