It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano Tag Teams Truth with Ventura and Body Slams Zelikow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Scares me a bit that it is on Fox... but more importantly it is on Judge Napolitano's show. He is the only one on Fox I can stand.

Awesome, huh?

He even goes on for the finale:

What do you guys think? Is Fox going to spin this some diabolical way? Or has Murdoch been sleeping while Napolitano has been charging forth.

IMO, this is a huge can of worms to be on mainstream media.

Here are some other recent bombs from Napolitano and the MSM crew:
Jesse Ventura Schools Eric Bolling/Fox Business News About 9/11! Jesse Rules!
"9/11 report is a cover up from start to finish"
CBS Report On 9/11: Ground Level Explosion Caused WTC To Collapse

edit on 16-10-2010 by beebs because: added other thread

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm with you on this Beebs, and I too have wondered about Napolitano's stance on Fox. He is a no-nonsense kinda dude with mad skills in law and truth, which is a contrast to the rest of Fox(and other station's) pundits. This 911 commission thing is bringing a fresh interest to the OS and I hope this will promote efforts for a new investigation.
The truth, whatever it may be, and I am certain it is more than the OS, will make it's way to the top ,imo. As more and more credible people chime in, so too does the publics perspective.
In regards to the law, I apply the same technique the courts use, and put aside any bias while objectively examining all evidence and testimony. If one does this, the OS just doesn't add up and leaves more questions than answers.

Peace,
spec
edit on 16-10-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: sp

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I totally agree. His demeanor and intelligence is totally juxtaposed to the rest of the intense propaganda they usually have. When I see clips of Beck, it is scary because I agree with about 3/4 of what he says... but the way he spins it and misleads people with misinformation is really creepy - it reminds me of V for Vendetta...

I think we are going to see the effort for a new investigation substantially increase in the next 6-12 months... especially as the Iran issue stays at the forefront and Ahmadinejad continues to push the international community for a new investigation.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Also, I want to use this post/thread to advertise for the crucial one-man-operation known as MoxNews because he does such a good job of putting these clips on the internet.

I wouldn't have been able to make this thread without him...

We netizens owe a lot to him, especially the sane of us.

I remember I suggested a while back that ATS should sponsor him. It would be a cheap investment, especially if he put a logo 'abovetopsecret.com' right next to his 'moxnews.com' logo.

But that is a pie in the sky dream for someday...
And I don't know if ATS is into that kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi Beebs ... S&F this is great .I dont watch FOX but I see the judge show up on occasion and I like him ..I found this new thread you might like .. www.abovetopsecret.com... There seems to be movement towards disclosure ,it's just not them doing the disclosing ..peace

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Whoah, thanks for that thread.

Your post has reminded me to put up this video again... "Building 7!!!"

And Max Keiser basically backs up Benjamin Fulford's claims... which is crazy because Fulford's claims are really 'out there' for most people... but a lot of it checks out.

Things are starting to come unravelled.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We've seen other honest reporters and interviewers forced out and despite his popularity Judge Napolitano will probably be next.
It would hardly surprise me if he were to suffer a "near accident" and subsequently announced his retirement.
It's FOX, how did he ever get a show there to start with?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I too am surprised at how much leeway that Napolitano is given on his show. He stretches well beyond the bounds of the now familiar "gatekeeper" role that all MSM media outlets have/are. On MSNBC, Dylan Ratigan has been breaking barriers as well on today's financial issues. These are the only two MSM news shows that really push the boundaries of what is getting reported to the uninformed masses (ie: those who aren't getting their news from the increasingly credible independent, alternative sources that have become the new fourth estate).

This new reality poses some questions to those of us who monitor the memes that the elite's PR/propaganda machine thrusts upon society via news outlets. (The finest of these monitor's is www.thedailybell.com... )

Keep in mind that the content of every program you watch and columnist you read in the MSM is highly controlled and monitored. One does not simply decide to one day start telling truths on one's TV show, and continue to do so on a daily basis, w/o the knowledge of the elite's editorial machinery. This machinery, in every Western country, includes the state's intelligence agencies. Yes, on a live broadcast, you can, once or twice, talk truth to power. But if you cross a line that is not meant to be crossed, you will be destroyed professionally within a matter of hours. ( See Helen Thomas, Rick Sanchez, Octavia Nasr) or much worse (see Gary Webb).

So what has changed recently, that has TPTB allowing talk of, but as of yet, not so much real discussion about, 9/11 truth, the Federal Reserve, the fact that the Constitution no longer is being followed by our government, and, for the cherry on top, UFO's!!??

What has changed is the fact that the elite has recognized, due to falling ratings and bankrupt print media, that the public no longer trusts the MSM in sufficient numbers any longer. This is due to the truth being spoken on the internet. This is also why the free internet's days are, most unfortunately, numbered. In the meantime, while the final laws, technology and cyberwar based fear memes are being implemented, there are a few new gatekeepers that are allowed to get some airtime, in an experiment that hopes to round up some of the herd that has jumped the MSM fence. I have no doubt that Napolitano and Ratigan are genuine in their beliefs and in their reporting. I also have no doubt that they will never be given a week long 2 hour a night prime time special to uncover 9/11 or the financial fraud perpetrated upon the world.

Fox and MSNBC now have a modicum of street cred that they can point to when one questions their biases. "Hey look, the Judge / Ratigan is keeping it real, and this proves that we are a legitimate news source!" But when you realize that Ratigan is only allowed to be heard at 4pm weekdays, and that the Judge is on Fox's off brand channel, you realize that their experiment in truth telling will only be allowed to go so far.

When I see prime time weekday coverage of these important issues by these truth telling men, I'll start to believe that something real is happening in our media, and that an entire new set of questions will have to be formulated regarding TPTB, and their continuing plans to manipulate our view of the world. Until then, it's a small victory for those of us who are truth seekers, but it's hardly a game changer in the big picture of keeping the zombie public sleeping.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I don't know good question...

But if he gets 'outed', then at least there is enough of us to know the reason why so we can hollar from the rooftops why he was forced out.

I just wonder about the normal Fox audience... what will they do when they see, for example, these top notch people calling the 9/11 commission a white wash?

I am from MN, so I am proud to have Jesse as a former gov. But do other people think he is loony?

I have a real problem with people who dismiss intelligent and influential people as loonies.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Fox and MSNBC now have a modicum of street cred that they can point to when one questions their biases. "Hey look, the Judge / Ratigan is keeping it real, and this proves that we are a legitimate news source!" But when you realize that Ratigan is only allowed to be heard at 4pm weekdays, and that the Judge is on Fox's off brand channel, you realize that their experiment in truth telling will only be allowed to go so far.

Perhaps you are correct... although I hope that it backfires. For example, not everyone will see this show live - but thanks to MoxNews it can be viral on the internet which is much more important.

So you have the MSM credibility with the sheeple, add to that the viral nature of the internet... and you have one heck of a storm to raise hell against TPTB.

It is hard for me to talk about 9/11 with some family/friends... but it is much easier to rub it in their face when it is being talked about on Fox.

Their only counter-point then, is that Fox is propaganda - which lands the discussion in our playing field anyways because it demonstrates how f-ed up the MSM is and its influence on corrupt politics.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Nice analogy erumisato

So what has changed recently, that has TPTB allowing talk of, but as of yet, not so much real discussion about, 9/11 truth, the Federal Reserve, the fact that the Constitution no longer is being followed by our government, and, for the cherry on top, UFO's!!??

I wonder if it is the proverbial "the truth will prevail?"
Or perhaps it is the connectedness via technology that allow so many to weigh in on things and investigate occurrences for themselves.
Either way, tis exciting times we are living in...

Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I too have hope that the power of the net will continue to wake up more of the sleepers. I certainly have tried my best to awaken the folks I communicate with on other, more traditional boards, as well as my friends and family in the real world. It's usually a losing battle. It seems that if you try and rouse someone from their slumber, they just get annoyed with you and go back to bed. Been there myself, several years back. I guess one has to "see a glitch in the matrix" themselves, and allow curiosity to lead from there. All we can do is try and point out the glitches.

It's also quite painful once you get to a certain point, to keep digging for the truth. It's more than a little traumatizing to one's psyche when you realize that you've been living in a carefully crafted artificial construct of truths woven with lies, with suppressed gaps of information creating the spaces between the bars of your gilded cage; a cage that is quite comfortable to live in after all. Then you have to consider your parents and grandparents, brothers, sisters, friends...all your loved ones have been lied to as well, and just as trapped as you were/are. It's a heavy proposition,and not everyone will have the strength or inclination to follow through.

Meh, there I go wandering off topic a bit, but in the end, it's all related.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Heh,hearing zelikow's satements sounds like he's trying to brush off any criticism about the commission if he feels they got the truth about that day then why is he refusing to talk to the judge? guess it's hard to defend the report without having the President's protection.

new topics

top topics

join