It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I am not too sure if they are actually skydivers. The Golden Knights wouldn't confirm nor deny it was them practicing which peaks my interest.

Then we have the lights in El Paso hovering for a while before disappearing, with the NYC lights also , this is too coincidental to be explained away. Everything has a reason

A few days before the Lights in NYC The Pope gave a speech where he concludes by asking Mary to open a doorway...

"And let us entrust ourselves again to the Mother of God, to Mary, and pray: 'You, the great believer, you who have opened earth to heaven, help us, open the doors today as well..."
(Blasphemy!)

There was another highly unusual event that took place in the SAME AREA beginning around 7:45pm EST that same night.

The New York TRACON Building (also known as the "Crystal Palace"), the centralized air traffic control center handling most flights in the New York area, was evacuated after "a gas odor" filled the building.

That was the secondary explanation given around 8:15pm EST. The initial report was that ALL ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES into Kennedy Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty Airport, and LaGuardia Airport were SUSPENDED due to "smoke" at the TRACON Building.

I would check out all the news for last week and see how it all correlates to each other, theres always a connection

edit on 19-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Beware of blindly linking stuff to the dark knights stuff he was caught out lying on numerous occasions and banned for swearing and personal attacks when cornered on said lies. As for all of the stuff lately it does feel like we are being prepared for something. I have never know so much news on aliens in my lifetime. Strange days indeed

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

We have heard this so many times now, but we are choosing to carry on discussing this topic. Things are not always what they seem to be. Thanks for your opinion though.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have moved all of his original posts, from the A confession thread. Is there any more threads that should be moved, or just that one??

Also why were 2 months missing? Can anyone explain this? It goes from 6-12-2006 to 8-12-2006????????????

Oops my mistake they have it backwards in here, but still there is 2 days missing of posts????

If I remember right there was more then just that one??? Where did they go to?

This is the one, I have moved, but I know it should be more then this, because I followed much of what he had written, and I also had replied. Yet no wheres in there was there a reply with my old user name on it???????????? Maybe it was during the 2 missing days?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hilda
edit on 19-10-2010 by pmbhuntress because: forgot the dang link

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
reply to post by On the level

We have heard this so many times now, but we are choosing to carry on discussing this topic. Things are not always what they seem to be. Thanks for your opinion though.

This thread is about "six stars in the sky ". Many pages -- no posts solve the problem, just endless BS and argument. That is the characteristic or "Acts of God". People see things -- they are sure. Others aren't sure.

In this case, here is the answer. God made people "see" the "six stars in the sky " -- whether they did see them or not is anyone's guess -- remember, this is GOD doing it. The message is decoded using the ET Corn Gods language. "SIX" converts to "GRS/SGR/GRS". The word "Star" converts to "GRS/SGR/GRS GR Simpson". The word "Sky" converts to "SGR/GRS Believe". This is a part of the introduction of the ET Corn Gods language. "The first intellectual contact with GOD -- for sure".

Wacky, but it is no accident. The world trade center was an act of god -- not due too airplanes and not due to a dark conspiracy. It couldn't have happen, but it did -- for many reasons. Free Fall implosion, where did the energy come from? why the molten metal? etc etc.

That's the nature of "Acts of God". Things aren't the way they look.,

See the websites after my signature.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Well done on the move. I noticed there seemed to be missing posts in the 2006 thread, although like others I cant prove that and it was 4 years ago now. I personally never posted on the 2006 thread, I was a lurker at the time and followed it daily. I could be wrong ( A usual occurance) but I seem to remember there was more posts of mods replying in support of him.

respects

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Im sorry I see no BS or argument, I see people, some with totally diffirent points of view on the original post and the man who posted it. They are stating their opinion. Your is welcome, thanks.

respects

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Im sorry I see no BS or argument, I see people, some with totally diffirent points of view on the original post and the man who posted it. They are stating their opinion. Your is welcome, thanks.

respects

I expressed my opinion. It is BS which doesn't get anywhere. Like going to Church. Makes you feel good, but nothing important happens. [SNIP]

edit on 19-10-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on Tue Oct 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I went to his profile page, and am finding a few threads. I will pick out all of his replies, and see if they can help in any way. But in that first one that I moved, I was in shock to find that 2 days worth of posts were missing, there were also some replies missing here and there, not sure why but they were removed for some reason. Maybe that is a conspiracy all to itself??

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

respects

I expressed my opinion. It is BS which doesn't get anywhere. Like going to Church. Makes you feel good, but nothing important happens. Read my websites -- you might see that what I have said is SO.

You do realize its against ATS rules to have those in your signature right? I can't believe this is the first time I realized you are breaking rules in here.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress

Originally posted by etcorngods

respects

I expressed my opinion. It is BS which doesn't get anywhere. Like going to Church. Makes you feel good, but nothing important happens. Read my websites -- you might see that what I have said is SO.

You do realize its against ATS rules to have those in your signature right? I can't believe this is the first time I realized you are breaking rules in here.

Why hasn't a mod given him a warning yet? He spams his pages in EVERY post, and frankly, I find it quite distracting and detracting from the general conversation. He may claim he's participating like the ones who keep reminding us about what DK did, but at least those people are still on topic! All etcorngods does is bash everyone else's opinions and tell us to get educated by reading his bunk. He's like a freaking televangelist, makes you want to change the channel (or thread as it were).

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I go to Church, and I for one can tell you, it does a world of good for me. That's what having your eyes and ears opened is like. You don't have to squint through the BS and rose coloured glasses your whole life.

However I also try to have an open mind because I REFUSE to be ignorant or deny someone else's opinion, and if I happen to disagree with them , i don't bash them, I don't criticize their beliefs , I acknowledge them, agree to disagree and MOVE ON

Everyone on ATS are human beings with feelings, so try to respect others the way you would have them respect you.

There is no need for bashing. Stay on topic or move on .

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

They were probably deleted by mods

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I think its fair to say that we wont be able to access all the posts made in some of the DK threads so its pointless making that an issue. We just have to accept and work with what we have got.

For some weird reason my logic is heading to the sky and some threads posted last year, a couple of them actually by me, about how clear the sky was, as if manipulated. I described it at the time as " The canopy was too high".

I also think the peiod of the volcano eruption was not all to blame for their being no flights over the UK, Europe.

Im sure some of these ideas could be part of the final jigsaw, iether that or ive missed my medication again

respects

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I'm probably the only one who has an explanation for the "Six Stars in the SKY". It's a God sting. You should be proud that you are a part of it.

See the websites after my signature.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I agree , I thought the entire Volcano fiasco was blown out of proportion and I doubt they cleared the flights and skies for that.

I have been saying all last week, how clear the skies have been in the UK recently! it was 5-6 days of no chemtrails it was beautiful, but at the same time it unnerved me, as I thought maybe they are stopping them for a reason!

but that joy was short lived as they started up again on Sunday

We will have to keep an eye on clear skies and UFO activity see if there is a link.

Oh don't worry if you're insane , if you are it means I am too, lol

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Quote from the guardian newspaper from 18th June 2007,

Then there's the prophet hologram - "the projection of the image of an ancient god over an enemy capitol whose public communications have been seized and used against it in a massive psychological operation.

link to the full article, bees and the battlefield, discussing US weapons.
www.guardian.co.uk...

This is the link to where I found the reference to the article in the Guardian. Please watch the video about P Bluebeam, interesting, could have been written by DK himself.

www.metacafe.com...

respects

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Gay bomb? geez they just gets worse and worse.

As for the Video, I've seen it before it's one of my favourites!.

A few months ago I was stuck on the idea that Chemtrails were for poison distribution, especially after reading a government document that stated "Chemtrails are a biological weapon" however....I am now leaning towards it being used for projection in conjunction with a high energy beam . The sky as a huge screen, just think about what you could achieve with that?!

TPTB would be stupid to use Chemtrails to poison the public seeing as they breathe the same air we do. As for these reflective particles aluminium, Barium etc

We all know TPTB are very involved in unconstitutional, domestic spying and the entrained plasma orbs carried on electromagnetic beams can be used for mind control programming.

Satellites can be programmed to track and monitor various frequencies on different parts of your body. These electromagnetic beams carrying the gas plasma orbs stick due magnetic polarity and frequency mapping and tracking to people's eyes, ears, temples, and private parts. A beam with entrained orbs carries pictures in each orb just like the different frames in a movie. It is a particle beam that is also a frequency weapon.

The satellites download holographic mind control movies, pictures, sounds, and sensations to people through this technology. The Air Force has stated in "Air Force 2025" that their goal is to develop virtual and augmented reality mind control. Depending on the how the computer is programmed or depending on the mood or intent of the person interfacing with the technology, you can be probed, bothered, gaslighted, frightened, manipulated, electronically raped, or tortured. It scans your brain frequencies and deciphers your thoughts. The satellites track you by mapping your bioenergetic signature [body biometrics] and constantly scanning an area to find you.

it`s believed that the airways in our skies are being sprayed and laced with compounds that will allow the secret holographic NASA projectors to operate properly. This theory suggests that these projectors will beam a holographic image of a religious icon such as Jesus or Allah.

As for the Norway Spiral in the Northern Hemisphere (Where DK said it would start) does this look like a failed missile? or a UFO? no it looks like a projected BLUE beam of light.

Maybe a preliminary?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Project Bluebeam - How might this play out? steps to the final show. This is theory and of course probably won't happen this exact way but interesting nontheless, DK spoke about Earthquakes and Bluebeam being connected.

The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological
knowledge. It deals with the setup with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted.

Second step - laser projections of multiple 3D holographic images in the sky worldwide will appear to be the image of "God" speaking in all languages (somehow?)

Third step - electronic telepathy involving ELF, VLF, and LF waves will reach people by the inside of their brains, interlacing and interweaving with the natural thinking to form diffused artificial thought and making each one to believe that God is speaking to them from within their own souls.

Final step - electronic universal "supernatural" manifestation designed to deceive will create the following illusion: make mankind believe an alien invasion is imminent, make Christians believe a rapture is imminent and the aliens have come to rescue them, and convince all that global satanic supernatural forces and manifestations penetrating worldwide - able to travel through optical fiber, coaxial cable, electric and phone lines - are everywhere and inescapable

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

You having a hard day buddy? your posting my own information posted a page ago hahah

Mybe you too are past your medication time?...respects

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join