It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SeesFar

Sorry, I presumed that the word president was used as in "president of the cia" not as in president bush. But realise that the term is director not president.

There has to be a connection between the 4,1 in DKs name and the mention of 41 whoever he was in the thread posted a few posts above (Link is there)

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Also I was wrong, the reference to 41 in the thread is Bush senior who was in the cia at the time bluebeam was created and tested, supposidly on the iraqis.

I jumped the gun, I was wrong, sorry.

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
With all due respect to everyone here and actually with the intent to help this thread NOT derail, i'm going to act as a disinterested 3rd party for the purpose of backing up TravisT on his claims simply because i DID take the time to read every single post on all of DK's threads that were linked both in this thread and in some of the other older threads.

It was either in the thread that had the date of 10.28.11 or the I.R. thread and it was toward the end that another ATS member was connecting dots about DK and someone named Dan Tanna being one and the same person. It was also noted in one of those threads that the Dan Tanna person was banned at the same time. So, i doubled checked that and, if you click on their names in those older threads, it is clear to see that both DK and DT stopped posting at the same times.

There is post after post on that IR thread where DKs posts have been edited out by a Mod. There is also one post remaining on one of the threads wherein DK ripped into a Mod and essentially accused him/her of "unModlike behavior." (my paraphrasing) It's there. I read it.

Now, i'm not saying at this time that DK was or was not being truthful nor am i implying that his claims do or do not have merit.

I am only saying that as i read the threads, the claims made by TravisT as they pertain to those old threads in 2006 - 2008 DO appear to be correct.

I should add that so many did give DK a hard time from time to time that he just lost his temper at some point ~ happens to everyone, right, especially when they feel under pressure? ~ thus leading to him being banned. (fiddlesticks ... let me clarify that: NOT necessarily TravisT as i took his posts on those old threads to be questions for purposes of keeping the story straight as it DID get a bit convoluted from time to time, it's just that THAT seemed to be about the time DK lost his temper)
edit on 18-10-2010 by SeesFar because: purposes of clarification and so that no one thinks i'm being unnecessarily difficult.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeesFar

Respect accepted. I have also read every post in every thread and would reply to you respectfully that we are here researching the 2006 thread by DK in which there was no problems other than some members had to be warned by mods about their behaviour in thread. DK himself asked for that thread to be closed and it is written that he was asking mods for a meet.

We are not here to discuss a camera thread or any others, only the initial 2006 thread with the initial warning.

I am not going to get into an argument as per the 2008 or any other thread that would close this thread.

respects to you.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Respect accepted. I have also read every post in every thread and would reply to you respectfully that we are here researching the 2006 thread by DK in which there was no problems other than some members had to be warned by mods about their behaviour in thread. DK himself asked for that thread to be closed and it is written that he was asking mods for a meet.

We are not here to discuss a camera thread or any others, only the initial 2006 thread with the initial warning.

I am not going to get into an argument as per the 2008 or any other thread that would close this thread.

respects to you.

Thanks!

I'm trying to logically puzzle out that 2006 thread, myself. It is definitely very interesting to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It actually is puzzling, as well as interesting. I have sent out all of the PMs that everyone requested if I missed someone please PM me and ask for the links for OB's stuff. For those of you that want to slowly move some of DK's stuff you can if you like, or you can wait until I get it all there, I just don't want to miss anything. I have already moved some, not much of OB's work to the area that I wanted it to be in.

I believe in my own opinion, that both men were great in there own ways, and that they are both somehow trying to warn us of what is to come. Its just putting all of the pieces together to make a whole puzzle. That will be one task that will not be easy to do.

In my lifetime there has been 3 special men that I have looked up to, #1 was my dad, #2 Is OB, and #3 is DK, because all 3 had the most courage of all to come out and say what they thought and what they believed. All 3 have somehow touched others lives, and I hope bettered it, and all 3 have given us warnings, we just need to figure out what its about.

Hilda

I just found out that the links I had sent out ar no longer working??? Not sure as to why, but OB's posts were being blocked for some reason, but I sort of snuck in the back door so will just move some to my forum, it is the easiest way by the looks. Gesh it was a pain sneaking into to find this through the back door.
But I think you guys have the link for where I am adding it.
edit on 18-10-2010 by pmbhuntress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

I think it is sometimes better to have a mind picture of what the jigsaw could be as you are collecting each individual piece of it. With that in mind I am posting the main headlines from Serge Monasts 1994 disclosure of the Bluebeam project and the 4 stages of the project. I will reference his work at the end with a link.

1 Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed 'Discoveries'.........

The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted.

Hoaxed "Discoveries' What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

Stage 2 is made possible by the use of holographic images

The Big Space Show in the Sky The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

Stage 3 is based on artificial thought & communication

The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought. That kind of technology goes into the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s research where the human brain has been compared to a computer. Information is fed in, processed, integrated and then a response is formulated and acted upon. Mind controllers manipulate information the same way a computer for grammar manipulates information. In January 1991, the University of Arizona hosted a conference entitled, 'The NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Current and Emergent Phenomena and Biomolecular Systems.' What does that mean exactly? It means this: We refer to one paper that was delivered at the conference which stands out for its different attitude towards the development under discussion at that time. It was, in effect, a protest and chilling warning to the attending scientists about the potential abuse of their research findings. Their findings, of course, stated that the United States has already developed communications equipment which can make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk. It can relieve the terminally ill from pain without the use of drugs or surgery. I'm not talking about science fiction. A man might retain the use of all his faculties right up to the moment of his death. This communications equipment depends upon a completely new way of looking at the human brain and neuromuscular systems and radiation pulses at ultra-low frequencies. Some of this equipment is now operational within the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). It will never be used to make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk because it is central to the domestic political agenda and foreign policy of George Bush and his puppet-masters of the new world order. Domestically, the new communications equipment is being used to torture and murder persons who match profiles imagined to be able to screen a given population for terrorists; to torture and murder citizens who belong to organizations which promote tolerance and peace and development in Central America; to torture and murder citizens who belong to organizations who oppose the development and deployment of nuclear weapons, and to create a race of slave cult automatons, or what is popularly called 'the Manchurian Candidates.' Overseas experimentation is taking place on hostages held by the United States and Canada, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, Finland and France. Additionally, there has been a long series of bizarre suicides among British computer scientists, all of whom have had some connection to the United States Navy.

Finally the 4th Step in implimenting the NWO "Universal Supernatural Manifestations via Electronics"

It contains three different orientations. One is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false. And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course. The second is to make the Christians believe that the Rapture is going to occur with the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show! The third orientation in the fourth step is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place. The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all populations to the edge of hysteria and madness, to drown them into a wave of suicide, murder and permanent psychological disorders. After the Night of the Thousand Stars, worldwide populations will be ready for the new messiah to re-establish order and peace at any cost, even at the cost of abdication of freedom.

I firmly believe that DK was warning us about project Bluebeam.

Link to above quotes and text here www.educate-yourself.org...

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Me again,

Just to say that I still need the link to the other messages, also, who is/was OB ?

For the moment, this DK story is captivating, but I'm 99% sure to feel deceived on the 28th of October, as usual.

Also I remember the thread made by DT about the fishemen attack, at first I flet goose bumps going down my spine, then I realized of much of an enormous hoax it was www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, if it's an hoax, good job for the DK to have write such an interesting story with a lot of ramification and references. It made me think about the kind of prediction that was posted on an english newspaper, can't remember the name at the moment, but was discussed a lot, I believe it was called "project" something..

Good luck in your researches, and sorry for my "out of nowhere" english, I'm from the "wine & cheese" country.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Solenki

The "project" was project Bluebeam, see the post above yours for info. You quote Dan Tanas thread that you remember from a year before you joined up? I take it you were a lurker then.

Respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You couldn't say better, I come to ATS almost everyday, several times a day, yet I've must have write less than 15 messages I think, maybe even less. And it took me quite a while before I decided to register and participate. Being a Geologist, I almost only participated on earth sciences related threads.

I don't think the thing I was referring to was project bluebeam, as I recall it was a serie of slides, black frames, with different pictures. The slides were in 4 (or more) parts, showing future events, and I recall it being about a terrorist attack I think.

It's very frustrating to have the name of it on the tip of my tongue.
edit on 18/10/2010 by Solenki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi all, did anyone happen to see this? It does look similar to the El Paso video and would like to know your thoughts on it. Thank you

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Ahh my favourite subject! MK ULTRA/ MONARCH program , If you get a chance watch Esoteric Kitten's videos on Youtube about MK ULTRA in Hollywood. That opened up my eyes.

This is why I refuse to watch TV, I don't watch it , haven't done for years, I don't drink alcohol either, or eat processed foods. TV PROGRAMS - Programming being the operative word here, it's all programming and mind control.

We know there are classified frequencies that the government use, they use them via our TV's , WIFI, Radio, Mobile Phones etc we all know they have abilities to place cameras inside of TV's behind the glass, think your webcam is safe? mine is always covered by tape.

Awesome article here on UK INTELLIGENCE FORCES AND MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL

www.whale.to...

I know I got a little off topic here sorry guys lol

edit on 18-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for that link! I just started to watch those videos late last night. Very interesting. I just started reading into mk ultra a couple of months back. I guess that project blue beam would be like one big mk ultra experiment? I am sorry to go off topic too lol I'm looking into any information I can get at this time.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It don't think it bears any resemblance to the (confirmed) skydiving exhibition in El Paso. The skydivers displayed independent motion. The sky lanterns over London did not.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Those do not look like sky lanterns to me, as I have seen those with my own eyes up in the sky. Thanks though. And Captiva, my apologies, I'll try to get back to the topic and stick with it! Just thought I'd see what you thought of the video in relation to the el paso lights. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Here's a post where DK responds to a question regarding 2010:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you see a shadowy group behind the scenes who will take control at a key moment?

His response:

Players will be in place by Novemeber 2010.

Thanks for finding that Thunder heart woman. Looks like it's an important note too.

Glad to see the interest in DK picking up. I believe what he says.

Sorry that link didn't work captiva. I guess it's not possible to link to individual posts?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Evening/morning all

After reading in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... about the sighing/crying baby sounds accompanied by the lights that dk's wife took a picture of, I'm starting to wonder if sounds will begin to accompany some of these lights that have been seen. Really makes me wonder if anyone happened to be out doors the night of the norway spiral, and if they heard any sound with it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I really would like to know that too. As soon as I saw the Norway Spiral , I thought to myself "That looks like a hologram" it really did , it's not a failed missile, or natural phenomenon, everything that happens does so for a reason and if we look at the symbology and numerics of that night, it gives us a little insight into how "they" plan these things.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Good morning to you. On looking at the overnight ( For me anyway) posts, isnt it amazing that there are pages of posts and then the one that mentions the El Paso lights...and...out of the blue 5 minutes later there is a post debunking the lights. I suppose there are a few lurkers not posting.

Can someone tell me has the el paso lights been confirmed as skydivers? The last i saw they replied with " They couldnt say whether the lights were them or not"..? or have I missed their confirmation that they were practicing?

I got lost in researching bluebeam last night, funny how the hours just dissapear.

respects

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Hi Captiva,

The El Paso lights thread was closed, and they are calling the case as debunked, however, I'm still curious about something that the El Paso sighting has in common with the NY one.

Apparently the El Paso lights was made by sky divers practicing for a performance.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22

I really would like to know that too. As soon as I saw the Norway Spiral , I thought to myself "That looks like a hologram" it really did , it's not a failed missile, or natural phenomenon, everything that happens does so for a reason and if we look at the symbology and numerics of that night, it gives us a little insight into how "they" plan these things.

I was just watching a youtube where they try to explain how the spiral happened. The failed missle in that video does show spiraled looking trails coming off of it, but it's no where near as perfect as the Norway spiral,and the blue beam projecting perfectly upward at an angle goes unexplained.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join