It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Oops sorry, didn't see that here. :/

Second line

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Like many here I followed what DK said and how he replied to those that questioned him both in thread and email. He attempted to arrange a meeting with a mod from the site to prove his credentials and back up his post.
No, you have it backwards. There were mods that were trying to contact DK, because they wanted evidence to back up his claims. Guess who never met? DK. He also used that as some sort of "evidence" that his story was true. But I always asked him to stop using that as a crutch, because he never showed/proved anything. Anyways....

Looking at the way he was banned I have to say it was "strange" and no details were ever released on the banning other than to call hoax.
I've told you how and why he was banned, yet, you said it was "false information", when it was far from "false". He was suspicious of being Dan Tanna(another member/avid supporter), along with him having warnings for his tone in his Flame Talking Thread , in his Dark Knight thread, and of course, the thread where he was finally banned, the IR Camera thread.

What happened, was he made the IR Camera thread, and I noticed something funny: If he sold all of his possessions(a lie he claimed back in '06) for the so called "dark knight", than why is he buying camera's? It's something that isn't a survival necessity(a topic he bragged about a lot), along with being useless in the woods where you can't charge it after it dies. It doesn't make sense. He was caught in another one of his lies, and it caught attention(this all starts on pg.6). He then proceeded to use vulgar language at me. Then, a mod came in, deleted his posts, and was told not to shout at me, and just answer the questions I was asking. I kept asking, and he starts swearing at me again, this time, saying some extremely raunchy things, and in caps, none the less. The mod deletes his posts again, and he is given his last warning. He sees this, and goes off on the mod in the same way he just went off at me. Less then 2 minutes later, DK and Dan Tanna were banned at the same time. Some suspect that they were banned at the same time, because since DK was banned, that so was Dan Tanna, because they were the same person(same computer/URL address). Now, I don't know if that is true or not, but it is quite obvious that they were in cahoots, or it's just the ultimate coincidence that they got banned at the EXACT same time, and were both suspected of being the same user. Hmmm, go figure.....

If you read the threads you will surely realise that so mauch of what he warned us about has or is coming to fruition. His thread posts can better explain his genuine concern better than asking my opinion.
We see unidentified lights in the air all the time, that isn't anything new. Hell, I can give vague prophecies, and say something to the effect of "when you see record breaking heat waves, with more earthquakes and hurricanes, then the time will come for.....", and if you see a weather report close to that, you can go, "OMG, Travis' prophecy is correct. See!". That's not supernatural, you're just looking for things that aren't even there, and trying to tie it all together.
edit on 18-10-2010 by TravisT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Regardless, I still believe the "Alien" "UFO" phenomenon to be a deception and there will come a day when the false alien invasion or project bluebeam/Mind Control of the masses will be placed into effect.

DK was telling us just that, sure he could of lied about dates and times, but his overall message = truth

But that's just MY opinion, and it's not going to change
edit on 18-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
reply to post by TravisT

Regardless, I still believe the "Alien" "UFO" phenomenon to be a deception and there will come a day when the false alien invasion or project bluebeam will be placed into effect.

DK was telling us just that, sure he could of lied about dates and times, but his overall message = truth

But that's just MY opinion, and it's not going to change
I'm not trying to be a bully, I'm just giving actual facts about what happened. I have my opinion on the subject, and I respect yours. But again, I'm just laying down facts, because people are claiming things that I know to be fallacious.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Sorry if I sounded cross, I wasn't! and I know you're just sharing your opinion and facts too. I know DK could of lied, but what he says matches with my beliefs in a big way about the whole Alien UFO topic.

I am very stubborn when it comes to my beliefs, but I do try at times to have an open mind, in this case it's not working so well for me tonight. My Apologies if I appeared rude.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
reply to post by TravisT

Sorry if I sounded cross, I wasn't! and I know you're just sharing your opinion and facts too. I know DK could of lied, but what he says matches with my beliefs in a big way about the whole Alien UFO topic.

I am very stubborn when it comes to my beliefs, but I do try at times to have an open mind, in this case it's not working so well for me tonight. My Apologies if I appeared rude.
You're fine, and I didn't think you were coming off rude in any way. I was just trying to clarify, so this doesn't start a flame war.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Yup,Travis is correct.I remember when that all went down.

I also remember a thread by Dan Tanna where he stated he was attacked by a "fishman" one night.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

You say you are laying down facts, show me your proof. The original therads are still here point me to what you say. show me proof that DK was Dan tana and that the mods tried to and it was DK that caused it not to happen.

You have had your say, because without proof that is all it is "say" we have listened to your words, but are yet to see proof other than " These are facts".

This thread is discusiing the 2006 thread by DK, not the 2008 thread that led to his banning.

The information you are telling us is releivant if proved....? if not please iether join the discusions and research or go elsewhere.

Thanks

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Apparently the Golden Knights who were supposedly doing a night time practice jump with flares, are neither confirming nor denying their involvement regarding the El Paso Tx Lights (UFO) from October 18, 2010

The Youtube EL Paso Lights video is similar to the Golden Knights night jumps with flares, the news also picked the story up and got some awesome footage.

ATS Thread

Thought this was interesting synchronicity ( I am big into Synchronicity) regarding UFO's and the keyword "Knight"

I might be looking into things here too much, but I found it interesting and relatable to the DK thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Your link to the patches is intriguing, good find.

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just watching an interesting programme on BBC all about illusions and the senses. Horzon: is seeing believing. It is all about how our senses interpret the world and how they can be fooled. Also about how some illusions are hardwired into our dna.

As this is what Dark Knight is all about - a mass sensory illusion of an alien invasion there may be some insights here.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Im not sure if this was posted earlier in the thread, its a link to a thread that is worth reading...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

A quote / post...could this be the dying military man?

I can say that what he wants to know about the operation in Desert Storm is true. It did happen. I did not see photos of the apparition itself, but, I did see photos of Iraqi's troops surrendering by the thousands...I normally would not have even see those photos, the dude that had them was a spook, pretty high up, but when he came home from the war he was "not himself" so to speak, thus he was not as careful with his mouth as he normally was. He showed the photos of the surrendering troops and was laughing about how easy it was to scare them and make them surrender.

I saw the other information about the operation D4RK KN1GHT that was made public, that jibs pretty much with what I knew about the mass surrenders and really explains the comments from my buddy about "scaring them"...I did wonder at the time what exactly had scared these battle harded Iraqi soldiers.....that was a mistake cause he realized he said too much and he clammed up..he said they surrendered because they too hated Saddam (which was the party line) but I swear, the first thing he said LAUGHING was that they surrendered because they were SCARED.

Putting together the photos AND his specialty*intel*, his comments AND what I have read recently about D4RK KN1GHT I think that we have a pretty good case for your theory being likely. But sorry, I saw those photos AFTER the war when he was still psyched out...where they are now I have no idea, and he would NEVER ever admit he said such a thing to me.
edit on 18-10-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I stumbled on those two years ago and was literally blown away, and all I have learned in those two years enable me to instantly recognize a lot of the symbology in those patches.

They are definitely a keeper, I have those and the INWO cards all backed up on my external HD's. They come in handy sometimes

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Wow I read that thread last night!

Read what the OP on that link said here!

The long and the very short of it is basically a dry run for a what GLP folk around here call project blue beam (I have no idea if that is the real name for it) but 41 was in the CIA when it was developed and president when it was tested. Apparently, it worked.

theres the "41" the numbers 4 and 1

D4RK KN1GHT spoke and hinted on those numbers.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

41 was the dying friend !! he was in the CIA, he was president when the project was used in Iraq !!!!

Thats what DK meant when he said that the clue was in the name, yet detered people who asked about the 4,1 when they asked.

DK was telling the truth !!

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Wow!!!!

This is getting more and more interesting now! solved the 41 issue already! It certainly all makes sense, and links together! nice find captiva! I didn't read it properly or I would of noticed the 41 last night lol ><

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You say you are laying down facts, show me your proof. The original therads are still here point me to what you say. show me proof that DK was Dan tana and that the mods tried to and it was DK that caused it not to happen.
This sentence is confusing. But from what I can interpret, it can't be proven, because like I've told you three times now, the the mods deleted his posts.. You can see clearly where the mods deleted his posts, cause it says "deleted blah blah blah". You can even see where I quoted him, and the mod deleted where I quoted him, because of his language.

Now, as for "proof" about him and Dan Tanna: They were banned at the same time, and it didn't happen in the same thread. So again, it was either a HUGE coincidence, or the suspicion was true. Also, a member in his Dark Knight thread had some kind of algorithm that suspected him of being the same person, from their writing style. You can go back and go through the threads. I know it's there, I just don't feel like doing all the work(its the 2008 DK thread about the dark knight). If I recall correctly, it happened in the latter part of the thread.

You have had your say, because without proof that is all it is "say" we have listened to your words, but are yet to see proof other than " These are facts".
Funny, cause I have more facts about DK, than DK had to his story.
Hell, I've even posted links, and since it seems you haven't even looked at those, why should I keep doing work for you?

This thread is discusiing the 2006 thread by DK, not the 2008 thread that led to his banning.
I know this. You just alluded that it was so "mysterious" that he was banned, when I explained why twice now. The first time I explained, you said it was false info, so I found the last thread he was in, and you can see how/why his posts were deleted in the exact way I explained.

The information you are telling us is releivant if proved....? if not please iether join the discusions and research or go elsewhere.
No offense, but I can stay here if I want. I'm staying on topic. I don't believe the story, it's false, and all the info is out there. If you just want to stay on 2006 thread, then why not bump that up and talk about, instead of creating a thread to talk about another thread? You do know there are two threads created by D4rk Kn1ght, about the exact same thing, don't you? One in 2006 and 2008 thread. 2008 thread by DK on the Dark Knight

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The INWO card I linked to earlier keep that in mind as you read this! from the same GLP thread

Death Ray Replaced By The Voice of God

LRAD is basically a focused beam of sound. Originally, it was designed to emit a very loud sound. Anyone whose head was touched by this beam, heard a painfully loud sound. Anyone standing next to them heard nothing. But those hit by the beam promptly fled, or fell to the ground in pain. Permanent hearing loss is possible if the beam is kept on a person for several seconds, but given the effect the sound usually has on people (they move, quickly), it is unlikely to happen. LRAD works. It was recently used off Somalia, by a cruise ship, to repel pirates.

It appears that some of the troops in Iraq are using "spoken" (as opposed to "screeching") LRAD to mess with enemy fighters. Islamic terrorists tend to be superstitious and, of course, very religious. LRAD can put the "word of God" into their heads. If God, in the form of a voice that only you can hear, tells you to surrender, or run away, what are you gonna do?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by JJBB22

41 was the dying friend !! he was in the CIA, he was president when the project was used in Iraq !!!!

Thats what DK meant when he said that the clue was in the name, yet detered people who asked about the 4,1 when they asked.

DK was telling the truth !!

respects

Except that "41" is still on the right side of the grass.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, 41's sons are politicians; not physicians. Remember, the son of the dying man in DK's thread was a physician making $200k/yr.

Do i need a 4th line?
edit on 18-10-2010 by SeesFar because: because i thought of an additional fact to add for clarification.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SeesFar

I am sure DK meant the dying friend was who the number 41 was allocated to. Not the President.

Captiva can you verify this?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join