It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Me either, I only made the connection when I did a search on google for Dark Knight, and the ATS thread on the Black Knight popped up lol , I wouldn't have thought of it otherwise ><

The Satellite is said to send out frequencies too! this could be what DK meant or it could not, I wish we could know everything he was told

edit on 18-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I used to think knowing everything he was told would be helpfull
...then realised that if he did have more in depth stuff to share it would have been more difficult to get support for his warning.

Just look at the kicking he took without sharing stuff that would probably have been too off the wall for the masses.

I fully expect him to return when the SHTF , if only to say " na na nana na, told you so" I know I would find a way, wouldnt you?

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Haha I'd like to see him do that when the SHTF.

I agree, If he did reveal all, he could end up being visited and maybe have his home taken or been arrested. So for his safety it's best he stays hidden.

I really am sticking to DK's words, It won't be brushed off, or read and put away, I shall actively keep my eyes open for the signs that he spoke of

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ive said this before in the thread, but Im going to repeat it.....I cant believe that this thread has run to over 100 posts without bickering or derailment.

Respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

It's wonderful to have a thread without the usual bickering and arguing, where all posters have a common purpose and are in agreement. It's heavenly especially here where it's so rare!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am putting together on my forum some of OB's stuff, I figured that way I can maybe put some of it together where it belongs, right now its scattered all over, here and there in different areas. But I also have made a place for DK's posts, this way we can maybe figure out if they are about on the same lines, or if something is being missed. I think that putting things together like a puzzle may work in both cases.

The one thing that I am seeing is as you had posted in late 2010 we will start seeing more (From DK's posts), this also was something that even OB had mentioned, so can it be that 2 men from different parts of the world have found out something that is about the same?

Its mind boggeling at best, this is why I want all of it in one place where I can see if anything really stands out above all the rest.

Hilda

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Would you u2u me the url of your forum please?

I wouldnt mind seeing what you have there.

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Captiva,
I am relatively new here. May I ask why you thought there was more to the thread than what debunkers were saying? I have read many post and see what debunkers say, and I can understand what they are saying. There are plenty of times I read a "believer" and their answer is "I just had a feeling". That answer is never very satisfying for somone like myself who is sitting on the fence.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hilda, that would be awesome! to have all of OB's and Dk's posts in one place!

Second line

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Hi, just popped in, i've read all the pages even thought it's not one of my favorite subject, but it tickles my attention.

If someone can u2u the link, i'll be glad to read some more on this.

Nice job so far, I was quite interested on the Dark Knight sat subject some time ago, seems like it's getting bigger.

S&F for a thread very much interesting that the 10/13/10

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

hi amc621 and welcome.

Like many here I followed what DK said and how he replied to those that questioned him both in thread and email. He attempted to arrange a meeting with a mod from the site to prove his credentials and back up his post. Looking at the way he was banned I have to say it was "strange" and no details were ever released on the banning other than to call hoax.

If you read the threads you will surely realise that so mauch of what he warned us about has or is coming to fruition. His thread posts can better explain his genuine concern better than asking my opinion.

respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hi pmbhuntress,

I too am very interested in reading what you put together. I joined ATS after reading/ DK's original "confession". I had googled Ocotber 28, 2011 and it brought me to ATS. I haven't spent the time to read all of his threads, but I find his confession one to somehow "ring true". There's just something about it. Doesn't feel hoax-y to me. He seemed sincere. I know a lot of people debunk him and think he made it all up, but you could tell that HE believed it to be true. Every time I see a new thread where someone is asking what they are seeing in the sky - I think of him. I wish he was around to tell us more..

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Welcome Solenki and Christine.

it's great to have others on board for your opinions/research. I too believe DK to be genuine and sincere.

Second line

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
hi guys,

i have sent a msg to his relative i had contact details for , and am awaiting a reply. i have also found the phone number for one of his relatives ...i will be trying them later tonight.

and yes it is great that this thread has been so polite...almost like the old days !!

thanks
snoopyuk
edit on 18-10-2010 by snoopyuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am linking to a new thread here on ATS that kinda sums up in video all the information that looks at a false alien invasion. It kinda sums up a lot of what we expect or have expected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi all, I am a little confused on this subject, I've seen the texas lights, but I am uneducated on this DK fellow. I haven't read all the pages yet so that could be why, but I assume there are a few threads where his statements are worthy of a read, including his email conversations? I was wondering if all that info is indeed in this thread as well? If not can anyone provide me with links so I may catch up with all of you? With maybe a brief summary on the general opinion going on here.

I feel I have a common opinion as I stumbled into this thread via link in another thread considering the fake alien invasion.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thekid90

Hi the kid. This is the link to DKs original 2006 thread. there is also one dated 2008, search for it here, plus others he posted before his banning.

Respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by Thekid90

Hi the kid. This is the link to DKs original 2006 thread. there is also one dated 2008, search for it here, plus others he posted before his banning.

Respects

Thank you, I'll give it a read and those others a search. =]

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
On the topic of DK himself , look what I found in my INWO illuminati Card Game set.(I had the whole set downloaded from a website a year ago but the website is now no longer available

Also check out these Government Patches not meant to be seen by the public - I also downloaded the entire set. Most have aliens on them! - it's bizarre

www.naderlibrary.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Hi, Ive already linked that to this thread, I would suggest deleating your post before this one is closed for duplicating and stealing the members thread. ( Important)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join