It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is what bugs me. No mention of 2010 in all his posts. Why not?

He says:

The D-day if you like is the 28-10-2011. As I stated many times before, 2007-2009 will be the build up years, with the event to follow.

Also he says to leave Oct 23rd.:

I care for those who on the 23rd of Oct, 2011 get as far from 'civilised' areas as they can, and get (if you can) deep underground as you can manage.

And here's what we're fleeing from:

You will see lights dancing in the skies, you will see UFO craft massed in the skies above your cities, you will see war on a global scale against these craft, and you will be targetted by a sophisticated and globalised system of satellites, masts and vehicle borne microwave and electromagnetic weaponry.

Oh, and he says the 4 and the 1 in his name was a clue, and means this:

The 4 and 1 is for the 41st president of the United States, and a former head of the CIA. The person who is said to have lead the project in the early days, and first used it in anger during Gulf War 1

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

You said " Friends on their death bed will tell " him" in your initial post, then changed it in your reply after you were informed you had made a mistake.
No, I said "people on their death bed told him(DK)" in my original post. The "friends of his wife" was the person on their death bed. I'm not changing my reply, I'm merely explaining your error. What you're doing, is getting into semantics, when I just made general statement, which is still true. A person(friend of his wife) on their death bed told him about this attack. He never told us who he was, and I even asked him personally MANY times. He said he wont, because he wants to keep his wishes intact, and also respect his death.

edit on 17-10-2010 by TravisT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

He did not mention 2010 in his posts for a simple reason. He was not going to be here after 2009. anything that happened after he left up untill 2011 was irelivant to him. He would have no access to technology to see if anything happened or not as he would be in Tibet. ( He is now in Chile).

I can understand that for him, leaving in 2009 the only date that mattered after that was his proclaimed day of the "D4rk Kn1ght" in October 2011.

Regarding his reason for the spelling of his name using the 4 and 1...I have never seen that in any of his posts or his emails to me. What he did say was that the actual name " D4rk N1ght" was in itself a clue to the 2011 event.

Thanks for your contribution.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeesFar

Originally posted by pmbhuntress
I will Pm you guys the link its a link to another forum and I went straight to posts, that he has started, you may want to also check on threads he has commented on one in particular had to do with quake activity, and he was really doing some major predictions. I however am not allowed at this forum anymore, so I will just let you guys look through some of his work. He does his research big time.

Hilda

I'm following this thread and am just about caught up on the threads provided in the links, too. Whether anything DK said is actually true or not, i get the tone from his posts that HE very much believed it to be true and was genuine in his need to inform others.

Would you please consider providing me the link via U2U, as well? No need to reply here on the thread; if i don't receive it i will know that you felt it best at this time not to do it. =) Thank you.

I will send it off to you in a little bit, I have been busy debating some things today, as well as being off and online most of the day. OB had some really good reading in fact I got interested in a few things today and forgot I wasn't even suppose to be there.

Hilda

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
I have found further, and I might add pretty interesting information re DK here

www.godlikeproductions.com...

They speak about what may have been a weapon (Bluebeam, hologram) that scared the Iraqi`s to surrender during the first gulf war. DK is mentioned as is his banning from ATS.

Another piece of the jigsaw.

Respects
edit on 17-10-2010 by captiva because: insite

www.sodahead.com...

Found another link on the very same subject.

Holographic projection. The article describes a quasi-information warfare/psychological operations program that was first discussed in the Air Force after Desert Storm. Holographic projection involves projection of a three-dimensional holographic image in project decoys, or even an "angry god" (religious imagery) above the battlefield.

The Pentagon had listed the holographic projections openly as part of its "non-lethal" weapons program. But since 1994, the program has disappeared from view, evidently now a "BLACK" effort, says DEFENSE WEEK.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I wonder who he masquerades as now on ATS.

folks love attention.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Great find, Ive never visited that site before. Its interesting that the bluebeam info of today would probably not have been as available in 2006. IMO more fuel to the reputation of the 2006 thread.

respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Thanks captiva, that's what I figured. He wouldn't be here for 2010.

Honestly, there is some really scary posts in his threads. I mean REAL scary!

Like this:

The information they are going to send is direct to your mind, not your eyes, ears, skin ect. It is going to be absolute and overwhelming. Imagen if you will, being laid in a hide that you know is absolutely self contained, and still feeling billions of ants biting your skin and getting the pain sensations to go with it? are you going to be able to take that or any other of their mind games for days on end? add to that hearing things, add to that seeing the ants that are biting you... could you cope with just being sat there saying 'its not real' over and over for days on end? I couldn't. Hence I advocate getting far and away from civilisation as you can, as deep under ground as you can, and stay there for at least 5 days. Thats what I am doing and others are too. Thats my reason for saying underground. Its your best chance at being shielded from this man made madness.

As for the 4 and 1 explanation, there are several posts, but this one explains it best I guess:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

That's quite a dream! Thanks for sharing. Will you be looking to the skies this halloween?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

The information they are going to send is direct to your mind, not your eyes, ears, skin ect. It is going to be absolute and overwhelming.

They are already able to do this through radio frequencies, yes? It sounds a little like mk ultra.

Now that I think of it, my mom and I had a talk once about how she didn't like to leave the tv on when no one was watching it because she thought she could hear extra voices mixed in, or sounds and that it made her feel uneasy. My dad teased her over this, but it makes you wonder.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Silly me, I had almost forgotten about him. . .didn't he take of to Xian or something? Wonder if he was involved with that disappearing village? Well, not "involved", but maybe they were looking for him?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Earlier in the thread I posted about how so many diffirent people, organisations, media hell even the vatican were promoting the UFO, alien angle.

I note information and a thread about Gliese 591g this morning, remembering the roar of publicity when it was found I fing it extraordinary that it has now gone missing. See "New Exoplanet Gliese 581g Disappears!! Did It Ever Exist?" thread.

Now the question is....Was it all a fabrication to support the UFO upswing?

Worth taking note of I suppose.

Respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Here's a post where DK responds to a question regarding 2010:

Do you see a shadowy group behind the scenes who will take control at a key moment?

His response:

Players will be in place by Novemeber 2010.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Another sighting over North London, October 17th, 2010

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Ahh my favourite subject! MK ULTRA/ MONARCH program , If you get a chance watch Esoteric Kitten's videos on Youtube about MK ULTRA in Hollywood. That opened up my eyes.

This is why I refuse to watch TV, I don't watch it , haven't done for years, I don't drink alcohol either, or eat processed foods. TV PROGRAMS - Programming being the operative word here, it's all programming and mind control.

We know there are classified frequencies that the government use, they use them via our TV's , WIFI, Radio, Mobile Phones etc we all know they have abilities to place cameras inside of TV's behind the glass, think your webcam is safe? mine is always covered by tape.

Awesome article here on UK INTELLIGENCE FORCES AND MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL

www.whale.to...

I know I got a little off topic here sorry guys lol

edit on 18-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I wonder what his clue would lead to, has anyone figured it out yet? if not I say we have a crack at it

Someone else said here, it would start around November 2010, if so we need to keep our eyes open for anything remotely related to what DK told us.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I think the planet disappearing tells me it didn't exist, it's just another aspect to the fake "Disclosure Project" UFO's and Disclosure have been programmed into the population, slowly over the years but lately they have been rushing it , and we have to ask ourselves why?

It's all leading up to the grand slam. Even though 2012 is spoken about a lot and hyped, I do believe we will be seeing something in 2012, what it is I don't know, but I believe a huge event will be witnessed, whether that's another terrorist attack /Nuclear or UFO disclosure is anyone's guess.

2012 is being pushed big time by TPTB.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I guess many who have seen or participated in the 2006 thread or others will be doing that without thinking.

I know that I always approach new sightings or increases in media coverage to DKs posts. The thing is, I personally feel that anyone who dosnt make the connection after reading the posts is not thinking logically.

We can only wait, watch and gather the jig-saw pieces as they appear.

Respects

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The Black Knight Satellite

What is the "Black Knight" satellite? It is a mysterious satellite, of unknown origin, discovered in 1960 which shadowed Sputnik. It is believed to have been of extraterrestrial origin, and signaled back old radio waves from the 1920s and 1930s before it disappeared. In short wave patterns analyzed by astronomer Duncan Lunan, it revealed its origin as Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).

In "Disneyland of the Gods", by John Keel, he reports in depth on this satellite:

"In February 1960 the US detected an unknown object in polar orbit, a feat that neither they or the USSR had been able to accomplish. As if that wasn't enough, it apparently was several sizes larger than anything either country would have been able to get off the ground.

And then, the oddness began. HAM operators began to receive strange coded messages. One person in particular said he managed to decode one of the transmissions, and it corresponded to a star chart. A star chart which would have been plotted from earth 13,000 years ago, and focused on the Epsilon Bostes star system.

ATS Thread On The Black Knight

The Black Knight Satellite

www.forbiddenhistory.info.../57

The Black Knight from Space - By John Carter

www.excludedmiddle.com...

+ Absolutely agree Captiva!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Brilliant find ! Ive been searching for weapons with the DK name but never made the connection to sats.

Sometimes others see what you miss.....

Respects

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join