It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
In my opinion there have been many failed prophecies here on ATS but none have seen the author banned before completion.

Sure they have. They're all the threads with the great big [HOAX] tag affixed to the subject line.

D4rk Kn1ght told a good story and if he'd stayed away after the first posts, people would probably still believe him now. But the second time he came back with an obviously faked photo and a story of talking flames. If I remember, he ended up admitting it was a hoax and laughing at all the members who fell for it. That's why his last post was deleted and he was banned.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I think it was already debunked, it wasn't the original dark knight if I recall. Might be wrong, but that's what has been said

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I remember his last thread and never noted any post where he himself called hoax on his thread or laughed at other members. I do remember the thread was closed by the owner and no explanation given.

For others looking at the initial 2006 thread here is more in depth info in another thread posted by DK in 2008

www.abovetopsecret.com...

respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi there,

i have been in touch with DK on a few occasions.
DK emailed me last year in November (2009), that was the last communication that i have had with him.
as far as i know and felt , he seemed a genuine guy, ...he is currently in Chile. and has stated several times that Springer was convinced he was recruiting for a cult .....

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Wow, did he ever expand on his thread? and why he was getting out? He was very very elusive in the thread and avoided direct questions about what he was discussing.

He did "Hint" a lot though, which tells me he was probably afraid of coming right out with it. If you knew something huge, you'd probably think being quiet or elusive about it was the right thing to do. If I had information of a grand conspiracy , I'd be taking that information and spreading it far and wide, you don't sit on it!

However, that being said, I really think that those with eyes to see, and ears to hear, will undoubtedly "know" the truth.

It'd just be nice to have DK come back online once in a while and update us

edit on 17-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

link   
So now we are giving credit to some prophecy made by a guy who types his hollywood derived batman-name with digits like 12 year old teeny boppers?

Good to know.

link   
reply to post by captiva

Oh you can bet they will come out in drones. They are pretty easy to spot though

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

DK originally posted the thread on 7-12-2006

The Batman Dark Knight movie came out in 2008

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

i am currently trying to get hold of him and his family members that i had contact details for.

and yes i tend to think you are right ....also after a while having people bashing you all the time ...must get you down to the point where you just dont mention it any more.

snoopyuk

JJBB i have sent you a private msg
edit on 17-10-2010 by snoopyuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I will retort with:

"So what?"

Read some more and I predict you will make less irrelevant posts.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Aye, he did very well to keep his head high while everyone was bashing him!

Thanks Ill go check now

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The controversy surrounding all that is DK is quite astounding when you look at it closely.

So many of his initial information posts could be viewed to have come true....Norway Spiral, The huge upsurge in UFO and light sightings worldwide. The Vatican reference to "Aliens and UFOs" The perceived rise in media attention to the UFO topic. Appointing of ministers for alien culture. New weapons used at demonstrations ( frequency/sound). ...etc...etc...etc .

I fail to see how anyone who has read the 2 main threads 2006,2008 can just blatantly refute the information due to how he spelled his name !. The banning in itself was also " Strange". uncalled for to someone viewing the threads and only adds to the conspiracy IMO.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

exactly! that's what I thought about last night after reading his original post, Norway Spiral came to my mind then the dots started to connect and blew me away.

He was banned because what he was doing, was working, he was convincing others. When people are ridiculed and it doesn't stop them, the only way the mods could get rid of him was to ban him.

It's not kosher here, oh no it's not, but I frequent here because I like to share the truth amidst the lies and hopefully turn the light on for some.

From the U2U's I have received I can honestly say I believe DK to be truthful and honest. No doubt in my mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

well said, and yes very strange.....

there was defo more to his departure than was let on....

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I refuse to let this thread develop into a battleground as is usual when the DK threads re surface. Im sure the tactics are to have them closed due to bickering.

You question someones relivance in their post, yet post what you did in reply?

I respectfully suggest you take your lack of civility and manners to another thread unless you have comment to make on the subject, which is ...the thread posted warning of things to come made by D4rk Kn1ght.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
hi,

i would post all the info i have regarding DK , but some of it is personal emails he has sent and others are very damning towards ATS....so i will NOT be posting them as requested.......mainly because i love being a member of this site and have been for a lot years now....and i dont wish to get banned like DK himself.

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
DK spoke of what he was looking for, the sign

So here it is.

I am waiting for a sighting, in the sky of 8 silver spheres of shining light. there will be a ring of seven of them, with the eigth in the centre of the circle.

They will be seen high above the uk shining in the clouds. This is the 'test' I am waiting to see, and yes, at that very minute i assure you i am going to run, run long and run far. that will be the start of the SHTF.

Believe me, we are in the ramp up phase, and i have no desire to be around during the 'activity' phase of this event.

Here is where DK lays it ALL out

And here is where DK shows us a picture of what he knows is coming (IE: Project Bluebeam)

edit on 17-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I agree ,even though I am so curious as to what was said in the emails. I respect your decision not to share them, and agree that you keep them safe and not post them on ATS due to what this board is.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Do you understand what reflection is? And do you understand that if a person does NOT posses the ability to reflect others can do that for them? "taste of your own medicine" I think it is called.

Remain as ignorant as you want, it is your good right.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yes, ive read D4rk knights threads and found them quite intresting.

How a relative made a death bed confession/prediction about an invasion that starts with lights which esculates...

Like I said, intresting. But moving away and bugging-out... Bit extreme when you dont really know whats going on.

eee.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join