It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The thread already running here about the El Paso lights reminded me of the original thread by D4rk kn1ght posted in 2006 where he said, and I quote..

"I, from this day, this month, am waiting to see a set of dancing stars in the sky. Seriously, I am waiting for eye witness accounts of six stars in the sky ( I am not expecting 'real' stars at all...) dancing, swooping and rising back into the night sky.

There - thats my warning, and you know what? i and 7 others, on march 2009, are walking right out of the race, and going to take a very, very far far away side seat, dig in, feed up, and hope that we are far enough away from the storm to weather it out"

I always felt there was more to that thread than the debunkers would have me believe and the warning of the lights has always remained in my mind.

If his warning was real then we are in for a bumpy ride. I will see what else can be gleaned from the thread.

Respects
edit on 16-10-2010 by captiva because: Im old, so I make mistakes

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have had several dreams of stars falling from the sky. Of course many would say these were like meteorites or something like that, but these seemed brighter, and way different. In my dream, people from all over the neighborhood came out of their houses, at a specific time and gathered into a field. Everyone brought their entire families, and we all laid out blankets and had lawn chairs out all waiting for "something" to happen. Soon enough, it did and boy was it a wonderful site to see what was raining down upon us. We knew at that point the world would never be the same.

Can't comment on your OP, but it did remind me of some of my personal convictions.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OP do you have link for original thread, cheers

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Original thread is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video is of the Golden Knights skydiving team.
And I don't know why you needed a new thread.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I fail to see you have proven evidence of the lights being skydivers, but that is irrelivant to this thread that is in the prophesy forum and deals with a 2006 prophesy. To be honest I dont value your judgement on whether I should start a new thread or not.

If you have something to add based on D4rk kn1ghtes thread please contribute.

Respects

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chupa-chups

Here is the original link, it is a long thread but well worth the read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Respects

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
six stars in the sky

In the video of the lights above El Paso, weren't there 4 lights, not 6? I think this proves that this is not related to D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy on what is coming.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

six stars in the sky

In the video of the lights above El Paso, weren't there 4 lights, not 6? I think this proves that this is not related to D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy on what is coming.

nvm, silly post.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Wookiep because: nvm silly post

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok captiva, before I was rudely interrupted
, could you provide link for D4RK KN1GHTS thread, ta very much

edit on 16/10/10 by chupa-chups because: (no reason given)

Sorry dude ignore this, just seen your reply, cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The link is on here, just scroll up ^^^^

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I think you will find there was another video posted with almost the same content from elsewhere in the US.3 + 3 lights. DK himself sated 6 lights then 5 lights in a diffirent post.

Respects

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Forgive me, I'm on my fourth pint and not used to navigating my way around here under the influence

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

haha! Enjoy it mate! it's saturday night

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just clicked D4RK KN1GHTS profile and seen he's been banned, anyone know why ??? seems a little odd, haven't looked into all his posts but looks as though his last was in 2008......

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

You too bud
might not have long left !!! so gotta enjoy while we still can

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

His thread was locked, as I recall. He said he was leaving in March 2009 to live out in "no mans land"

He hasn't been back since his thread was locked. He asked a Moderator to come and chat to him so he could verify his claims but no-one has heard anything. Don't know why he was banned though

It'd be interesting to find out. But as the poster above said the lights or skydivers with flares shows 4 lights not six as Dark Knight said it would be EDIT: Hmm watching the other thread now and there is a debate over the actual news article. Which I think is warranted.

I still find his thread a little disturbing though, for reasons I can't explain
edit on 16-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I have a cuppa tea and I am watching "Signs" so that's my enjoyment for the night as I don't drink alcohol lol but I shall enjoy it! as will you I am sure

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

DK came back in a thread in 2008 based on an IR? camera and pictures he had caught supposedly of 6 UFOs. The thread became a battleground and he was banned. The comment that caused the ban was deleated and to my knowledge no explanation was given ( Or I have never seen it) as to why he was banned.

He said the lights were our warning, thought he had caught a pic of 6 UFOs using his camera, came back and was banned for a comment he made. Those are the facts.

Edit to add: personally I dont think the poster of the camera thread was DK. The style of writing grammer and thought behind the posts attributed to DK was wrong...wasnt him.

Respects
edit on 16-10-2010 by captiva because: memory

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Thats a good movie, and I for one, love a nice cup of tea....enjoy

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by JJBB22

DK came back in a thread in 2008 based on an IR? camera and pictures he had caught supposedly of 6 UFOs. The thread became a battleground and he was banned. The comment that caused the ban was deleated and to my knowledge no explanation was given ( Or I have never seen it) as to why he was banned.

He said the lights were our warning, thought he had caught a pic of 6 UFOs using his camera, came back and was banned for a comment he made. Those are the facts.

Edit to add: personally I dont think the poster of the camera thread was DK. The style of writing grammer and thought behind the posts attributed to DK was wrong...wasnt him.

Respects
edit on 16-10-2010 by captiva because: memory
Yeah just been reading some of the posts in that IR thread, it all seems a little odd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join