It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An amazing sighting from 10th-11th August 2010 Bulgaria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Thank you for your opinion very much and sorry you didn't get a reply, I admit being a lazy fish! I will provide some drawings very soon, as I will create a very detailed thread about the occurances in the region. I've found some very interesting info in the media that I'll be willing to translate - two videos and a few articles. I have a few ideas as well, as to document this as best as I can! You will be updated as soon as I finish gathering all of the material! Another thing that bothered me about this info that it was regarding a specific sighting that happened on 25th of April, 2009 (yep, the phase of the moon was new moon.). However, it seems that these actually occurs very often in the region, and I'll try and make that thread very extensive and clear!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Sounds great. Just be sure to let me know,

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I got a chance to pop on over to read your thread. Wow, you and your friend's experience sound absolutely, mind bendingly amazing! If this happened so recently I would stay ready with a decent camera at all times and keep your eyes on the skies. I don't want go into the details but as one 'experiencer' to another...

You were out there for hours watching this?... you can be sure they were watching you, (I dare to say studying you). Not that their presence had anything to do with you guys. More than likely it was a meet up point. When you took action towards them (flashing the light at the saucer shaped ship) you made yourselves targets, but more than likely they were keeping an eye on you from the start. I wonder if you two have been tagged/pinged?... Be aware of any 'high-strangeness' in and around you (including your friend) for the next couple of months. If you go back out to investigate, don't forget your Reese's pieces!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Thanks for dropping by, mate.

There are certain things that one would call strange in both me and my friend that started happening afterwards and those worry me a bit, but I tend not to leave my rational thinking just yet, I could very well be falsely assigning these to the experience we had. I won't share much these as they're a bit personal, however, I'm planning on seeing a hypnotist, because I think the result from such a session will give me good directions whether what we saw was human-operated crafts, or other worldly.such. And believe me, this has been driving me nuts the past months... Not only regarding our experience, but in general (whether we've been ever visited, or is it all us).

About the strange stuff, well, I started suffering from a migraine and had to quit a job I've started few days after our sighting because of it. A month ago I went through some overall health tests and the first time the results pointed towards major problems with my kidneys, and the second place where I went for a doublecheck everything was completely normal (boy, was that a relief) . It's 99% chance it was caused by an error in the first tests, but it's worth mentioning as something strange.

OK, enough about that, something more constructive - I have found a video from a previous sighting in the same area, from 2009, it's odd that the date when this happened the phase of the Moon was New Moon again. It's hosted on a Bulgarian website equivalent to youtube, but it's not accessible from outside Bulgaria, I'll try and download it and upload it somewhere accessible for you guys to see..

I think something big could come out of all this, because I'm almost certain this continues happening to this day (as it has been happening for some time already in that region). Now it's winter and the area is inaccessible because of snow blocking the roads, but when spring comes, I'll surely go there at least 3 times and hopefully bring back what everyone was looking for till now.

Cheers and out for now.
edit on 30-1-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

OK, so I just realized that I ought to copy this thread before ATS shuts down, cause it does contain important info and ideas laid out and while MUFON has the sighting details, it lacks the further comments on the topic. For instance, I had forgotten that I had quit my new job due to a daily migraine mere days after the sighting and the fact that after each shift I was throwing the heck up and was struggling to get to sleep. And then I just quit thinking it was from the earpiece I was wearing which wasn’t the most comfortable one... but then again I am a sound engineer and musician and didn’t have no issues with staying with headphones for 12 hrs straight...

Last year I was diagnosed with cancer. Wasn’t the worst kind, actually, one of the least dangerous, but was still quite stressful. I also found out I have a fertility problem that is still under investigation. Mind you, I do my best to keep an active lifestyle even though my job is sitting in a studio. Cancer’s gone and all that so there’s that.

Anyhow, recalling that I gotta archive this thread, I haven’t realizesd that I stopped sharing some of my findings on this story so early in 2011. There was this Reality Uncovered forum, where I went to, due to having most of the well rounded skeptics from ATS (maybemaybenot introduced me, shout out if you are anywhere around, mate!). That forum is no longer around. I wanted answers and I obviously wasn’t happy with the ideas about “aliens”... didn’t get rly all that much. So i am thinking of doing a thread, as a farewell to the community, that will include my findings around this story.
edit on 18-9-2020 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2020 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join