It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONSPIRACY THEORY SEASON 2 Episode 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's that time again!!!

This time Jesse and his team takes on Plum Island, the notorious lab noted with heavy animal testing and even a human deformity based on a bio-terror/defense pathogen.

Originally Aired last night October 15 2010.

Plum Island:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oh I forgot to mention, our old buddy the Montauk Monster shows up in this episode! I still believe it was a skinned, dried up racoon.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I LOVE this show...yeah, yeah, I know it's Jessie "The Body", but it's still good infotainment.

My 10 year-old watched with me, and asked "Who is this Alex Jones guy? He seems really serious.."

(coming from a big AJ fan BTW)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wish they showed this in the UK.

I suppose youtube will have to suffice for now.

Thanks for this anyway.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
darkdata.net...

Here is the full episode!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2010 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
my question
plum island laboratory is moving to kansas, correct?
yet i know that the center for all trade in the new north-american union is going to be the center os the U.S., kansas.
is there any thoughts that maybe the reason for this is to introduce some of the lab's experiments into the traded goods that are going out to all people of north america in order for a mass population wipeout?
input?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sure, that could make sense.

Why would they move it? More importantly why would they move it to a location right behind a massive university and right into the heartland of The USA's food supply? Very strange indeed. Where it is now remains the best place to keep it. Whats even more funny, is that they are being very public about the move...So...are they really moving it? Or are they just setting up the next stage of events?

But was is even more evident during the episode is who is being lied to and the fact that the scientists leave plum island everyday with diseases inside them,albeit these diseases cannot spread in/by humans, but to land animals was just shocking.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rawkus

No i think the CDC is moving to kansas, although I could be wrong and you be right? I remember hearing something about the CIA's headquarters moving from Langly, VA to Denver, Colorado even though that is kind of off topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Here is the biggest truth known to man, found in the smallest thread on the biggest money making conspiracy website:

Nothing is going to happen, we'll all turn out to be 80, sitting in our rockers on our front porches with shotguns, and the same BS will still be flying around!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
"I accept what I have been told"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

is that a joke? you pay for a guy to say, I accept what I have been told?

our world is $%¨$#¨because of that my friends

amazing episode

the most amazing thing is that the scientist there leader told Jesse that the workers there go home all the time with viruses, so they cant get in contact with animals

so, moving to a region where it originates food to all the country, its smart, since, it could simply start maybe a pandemic ...

well, are u guys really sure terrorists are muslims?
edit on 17/10/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Out of all the episodes of Conspiracy Theory i thought this was the best episode in terms on concrete proof on the subject at hand i mean Jesse caught a New York congress man either out and out lying or extremely miss informed, after this something must be done, but it just gos to show you who we have in government and there lack of knowledge, good episode.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

How many episodes are there?

When did this show even start? It seems entertaining.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

The show started last year in 2009 and was tru tv's most watched show ever which i think even took them by suprise because they only had six episodes and it was close to a year before this second season started, but it's a good show Jesse does a good job of detailing the conspiracy at hand.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I fully agree, last years episodes really didnt have too much at all in terms of information that you couldnt find online. Or hadnt already known about. I am hoping they (cast) sat down, watched last season in its entirety and came together, figured out what they were doing wrong, and what they needed to do to spice things up a bit. I hope it gets deeper. I hope they grow some balls and truly get into some of these plots to approve the theories or debunk them once n for all!!!
Alex Jones interviews Jesse on the u pcoming season 2, pretty fun stuff guys! gives you a heads up on season 2.

ps:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Full episode line up here:
www.trutv.com...

Jesse himself says that the most powerful episode is the one on water the season finale, airing November 19th.

And yes he also goes on to say that there will be some new stuff about Area 51 and why aliens may not exist, but are actually the brainchild of an astronomical story to cover up for something far far darker going on at the base.

new topics

top topics

join