It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Settlers on Their annual Stealing or Destroying of Palestinian Olive Trees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
www.google.com...

This happens EVERY year and the IDF does little to protect the property of the Palestinians! Every year at harvest time this happens and there is NEVER an arrest. Reverse it, If a group of Palestinians Entered the settlers olive grove firing weapons and burning the trees or stealing the olives the IDF would kill each and every one of the Palestinians. The settlers are a cancer on the State of Israel. The IDF are the protectors of the settlers. In this case the IDF would not allow the fire trucks to enter the area to put out the fires so as not to cause problems with the criminal settlers. As far as I am concerned the IDF is complicit in the crimes of the settlers.
www.intifada-palestine.com...
edit on 16-10-2010 by gem_man because: new link

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
God's chosen people. That tells you all you need to know about God.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Well said lol... Can't argue with that!

reply to post by gem_man

What's even more disgusting is that the international community watches this happen and lets it go on like it's ok... Just like it did when Hitler started doing his thing (expropriating Jews, then starving them in ghettos, then sending them to camps... etc...). This time we know it's going on for sure, but nobody has the gonads to do anything about it...

I guess I'm an anti-semetic guy because I hate war crimes and crimes against humanity... I'm waiting for those people to come out now and label me...

Magnum
edit on 10/10/16 by Magnum007 because: to fix spacing

join