It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness testifies he took, deleted video of the Fort Hood shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
There is also the question of why anyone outside of the trial would really want to view it and given that so many people had died and the general horror that took place that day, it is unsettling that anyone would want to view it for their own amusement.

as long as you believe the official story of how things unfolded. IF you don't, then it might be helpful to have visual confirmation.

What I find more strange is the fact that he had started filming in the first place..

that seems like a very reasonable question.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This story is complete and utter BS. Or there are details being omitted.

The US Army would never have ordered the video deleted without first securing a copy for themselves. Either this soldier is lying, or he was lied to.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
double post. this mouse is annoying....but i like it to much to get rid of it.
edit on 16-10-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
If he still has the original cell/memory card it could easily be recovered.

Yep. Computer files also. when you delete something it is still there the address to find it is just missing. I have recovered files that were gone for over a year.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Too many early reports refer to more than one assailant, for the official version of just one shooter to be true--

www.cnn.com...
At least one person is "neutralized" in connection with the incident, and a second is "cornered," retired Army Lt. Gen. Russel Honore told CNN, citing "unofficial, unconfirmed reports" from two sources.

news.yahoo.com...
Armed gunmen Thursday killed .....
A suspect was in custody, Master Sergeant Tim Volkert at Fort Hood told AFP.
But a Killeen police department spokeswoman warned there were still suspects at large. "There has been a shooting at Fort Hood and all the suspects are not in custody at this time," she told AFP. "I know they have active shooters out there."
MSNBC reported there were at least two shooters, with one in custody, adding there was speculation that there may be a third gunman.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
One gunman was reportedly in custody and another was on the loose, NBC News said. A third shooter may be involved, according to NBC News affiliate KCEN in Waco...

www.kdhnews.com...
There are two confirmed suspect shooters, one in custody and another surrounded by swat in a building on post.

www.statesman.com...
Army spokesman Lt. Col. Nathan Banks ... says two shooters were apparently involved.

www.statesman.com...
Fort Hood spokeswoman Sgt. Rebekah Lampan says authorities believe at least two gunmen were involved in the attack on Thursday.

www.freerepublic.com...^www.msnbc.msn.com...
Milly Land, who works at the base fitness center, said she was headed for the graduation ceremony at 2 p.m. at the Howze Theater when the campus was locked down. She went back to the fitness center. She said she spoke by phone with friends at the soldier processing center, who said a gunman walked in about 1:30, walked to the medical area of the processing center, and started shooting. A second gunman was shooting at the theater next door, she said.

www.foxnews.com...
All three of the people believed to have carried out the shooting were soldiers, Lt. General Bob Cone told reporters Thursday evening.

forum.prisonplanet.com...
no.162
--rick perry (gov and bilderberg member) said there were 3 shooters

ca.news.yahoo.com...
Base spokesman Sergeant Major Jamie Poston
"At this point we're looking for the other shooter.... " he added.
"We are on the lookout for the second shooter," Poston said.

ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...
--''They are reporting a third shooter now.''
[That source was Ms. Shine from the Public Affairs office of Killeen, TX]
--''3rd shooter now being reported as having been shooting "moments ago".''
--''Shepard Smith was talking with someone who confirmed a 3rd shooter.''
--pg19[dwiggen] ''My buddy at Hood just told me that there's a FOURTH SHOOTER! ....There is a confirmed FOURTH SHOOTER who is still at large. They just launched aircraft to search for him. My buddy.. is an Apache mechanic, and they just got word to spin their birds up and go lookin for this guy.''

www.telegraph.co.uk...
One gunman was caught quickly but the second went on the run and was cornered by SWAT teams

blogs.news.com.au...
KCEN-TV in Waco is reporting that one gunman is in custody, the other is involved in a standoff with police. The station is reporting that there is a third shooter.

www.mcclatchydc.com...
Details of the events were sketchy, but officials said the shooting involved two men with M-16 rifles and began about 1:30 p.m.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I would think that he would have been smart enough to down load the information BEFORE coming forward with it. That way I always have a card in the hole.

Could the person who recorded it done this?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Funny you mention smart enough.
To be honest, as a soldier your not trained to consider ace in the holes when dealing with your own people.
Thats why they call it "gang mentality". So mostly unless you have a reason NOT to trust those who out rank you you will usually take up matters with superiors, following the chain of command assuming they will handle the "big" decisions. Basically thats how you are trained while in service.

When you go to war with people that you trust to watch your back on a daily basis you will see there really is no reason not to trust them. Even if they may be dubious people.

Im sure he could have down loaded it, and moreover if he had considered taking it to the police in FT hood who are by and large civilian, he would have undoubtedly faced some pretty steep penalties from his superiors.
Really depends on who you piss off. But I have seen guys get dishonorably discharged for things that probably only warranted a little extra duty at most. Like I said depends on who you are pissing off and what the bottom line is for those you offend.
Conversely I have seen guys get counseling statements for trying to stab my Captain. LOL WTF? I hope that doesn't give my unit away for those who know FT Hood.
edit on 17-10-2010 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
has to be a false flag. WHy would any nco delete any evidence. FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG.
Probly a psychological operation. Nidal is probably sitting in some room on base watching football.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

They may delete it because they don't want the hassle and responsibility on their shoulders. Some people are asses like that.
Military is the king of wrapping you up in BS and beating you with BS covered sticks, while calling the event a BS exercise you must perform. The whole thing stinks of something, I just dont know what yet probably BS.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

That is exactly how I remember this going down, another thing was that the person who killed the shooter also was killed then later on she was alive and the shooter was alive. I also remember this being said by the base commander or similar.
I think that this video would have shown that the official story was not correct, maybe they took the other shooters in for "interrogation" and decided that it was better if they never existed.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The testimony of the witnesses at the military's version of a grand jury describe a shooter who was very well trained in small arms firing:

www.kdhnews.com...   
--...several soldiers have beat and testified to the same steady, fast rate of fire, broken only by pauses for reloading.
--Two soldiers from the 1908th Medical Detachment ...  said they saw an older civilian with white hair run yelling towards the shooter with a chair held over his head, only to be shot multiple times. One said the man sustained three to four shots up and down the front of his body.

www.kdhnews.com... 
--Sgt. Megan Martin.. "...he began to come around the counter and started shooting to the left of me in a fan motion, left to right," detailing the weapon as a small hand gun with a green light and red laser..

Nidal Hasan was a medical doctor. Where did he acquire such skills?

edit on 19-10-2010 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2010 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
grissom, mac taylor and H would have been pissed.

sorry gotta go, beck is on!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
when in the military, one doesn't HAVE to follow orders blindly....yes we gave up our constitutional rights for military jurisprudence....but still.....that's called an article 138

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join