It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Can't wait to see what the skeptics say here...

"Well this lady launched twelve balloons and they just came back into the atmosphere just now. This thread is a hoax can we please shut it down...."

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MZYYY
New Video of the El Paso Texas UFO Sighting.

If that doesn't work here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

That's a good video clip too.

These sightings are really becoming popular, and no I don't mean popular as in faked but popular as in just happening a lot and being recognized by the media even.

Before the 13th I posted about how I was seeing some UFO's in my area, and lately I can go out most nights and see some sort of lights flying around - as I said in another thread though, none of them are close enough that they appear on my camera since the light gets polluted from such a distance but I definitely have been seeing something in the sky that's very similar to these current videos we've been seeing.

I really would love to know what is going on... I feel something big coming

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

if unconfirmed witness reports are any thing to go by these things were in the air doing formations for over a hour
how high up do you think they might have been?

xploder

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Since when are unconfirmed witness reports anything to go by?

Do these unconfirmed reports say that the same objects were continuously observed? Or just various objects over a period of time? It is not unusual for several jumps to occur.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OH Phage) Sky divers ? Really ? You cant POSSIBLY believe that

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

No, I know it wasn't him, I was commenting on them.

Phage. Really, sky divers. I don't see any comparison, sorry.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Thanks for that.
I rather enjoy air show vids, but if they can find one that shows three or four hi-performance stunt planes prop-hanging at the same time in the same relatively small chunk of sky and maintaining this for more than a few seconds, I will be utterly amazed, because as far as I know it's never been done at a legitimate air show.

I repeat for the sake of the few posters who are claiming that these are just (stunt) planes. The only way that prop-driven stunt planes of the typical single-engine variety can "hover" is by hanging on their prop. Full stop. Period. No exceptions. Yes, they can stall, but that's not a hover. And if the argument is then raised that they're all small jet aircraft practising a stunt routine at night, please note that to "hover" one of those you'd still have to put it vertical (nose upwards) and balance the power to hold it. Ok, it's doable (and pilots do it), but if you had three or four doing that near eachother you'd hear it from miles off.

In any case, where are the nav lights? The flashing nav lights that are so often the dead giveaway because (aside from military in special cases) all aircraft must show them?

I don't see any at all...

Mike

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Double post. (wifi hiccupped).
edit on 16/10/10 by JustMike because: saving space. Double post

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Otamad

I don't know if aliens are in those ufo's (unidentified flying objects), but they sure as hell prove that people need to first, take their head out of their anus, and second, start to realize that we basically live in the matrix, in a sense that most of what we have been lead to believe is somewhat false.

Unless that's what they want you to do. Maybe we should keep our heads in our anus's for a while. Isn't there a new conspiracy about "Project Blue Book" Now i am not fully aware of it, but I've heard that its the final steps that the NWO is going to use to take over. And a big part of it is making us believe there are aliens among us, am I correct? So I'm going to believe that this is all phony for a while until I see a few more things unfold. Its good to be doubtful and question that's what ATS is for. And if they are out there, seems to me right now they don't want to harm us, clearly they could attack us easily since we can't even track them.

link   
reply to post by Phage

Would you say it is possible for the skydivers or their flares to stop at any given moment, perhaps simultaneously, and just hang out up there as these objects do?
Don't get me wrong, it's the best explanation so far, the most plausible. It's just that when I put the videos you provided next to that of the OP, the similarity looks coincidental rather than related.

link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

in that case do you see any paralles
in the footage from manhatten and the footage from elpaso?

i have been looking into milatary aircraft to try to explain what is is but im coming up empty

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The first sign " When you see 6 dancing lights in the sky", " That is the time. Quote by D4rK kNiGht circa 2006 thread titled "A confession, Guilt makes me post this"

Maybe that thread, still available here should be revisited and looked at again to see what else to expect people?.

Respects

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I think Phage is wrong. I go for a fireball (bright meteor) for the El Paso lights. It breaks into fragments which then appear to hover because they change direction and start to move directly towards the camera. They change direction as they penetrate the lower atmosphere and encounter greater resistance.

link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I think Phage is wrong. I go for a fireball (bright meteor) for the El Paso lights. It breaks into fragments which then appear to hover because they change direction and start to move directly towards the camera. They change direction as they penetrate the lower atmosphere and encounter greater resistance.

link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I think its a possibility, to pass it off as "this is what is it is" at this point is stupid though. Does anyone know how long these lights lasted for? And the 4th one appearing out of no were is kind of strange. Did one of the sky divers forget to light his flare?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

I agree with you here.

You could probaly do the same thing with flare videos and draw on the similaritys. Similar is'nt the same though.

link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

in that case do you see any paralles
in the footage from manhatten and the footage from elpaso?

i have been looking into milatary aircraft to try to explain what is is but im coming up empty

Not really. In my opinion, what we saw in NY were airplanes. It makes it more difficult to say because we are looking at time lapse web cam images. Whereas this incident was continuous footage. The only connection was the one the newscaster made, which I think was simply coincidence that the "formations" matched up.

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by XPLodER

Since when are unconfirmed witness reports anything to go by?

Do these unconfirmed reports say that the same objects were continuously observed? Or just various objects over a period of time? It is not unusual for several jumps to occur.

i am hoping to confirm the time frame of this event
i think there will be alot posted about this today
if there is confirmation of time in the air
then can we rule out sky divers?

xploder

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

thanks for giving it a thread. i just signed up last night as soon as i saw what was going on, hundreds saw it, tons of 911 calls were made.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

Flares burn for a certain period of time. If they are all ignited at the same time they all burn out at the same time.

Yes, when the parachutes are deployed, the jumpers slow down...a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join