It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2010 by XPLodER because: unconnected story removed to avoid confusion

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This type of siting has been very common as of late as Ive trolled around different boards....
Ive said before Ive seen very similar Lights in the air outside austin....

Great Vid

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Watched the OP's video.

Very cool. Air show practice does seem more likely than any of the other explanations... but that's not saying much.

I wish we had a better idea of the scale of the video, ie. how much sky was being traveled across and how quickly, from the viewer's perspective

Local news media is always pretty good about reporting this kinda stuff - it's the national news networks that won't touch it..

Oh, and, S+F!

edit on 16-10-2010 by RedBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They are the same UFO's seen in New York doing the same pattern. No debunking will work from any member on this site. They are UFO's so deal with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Open your eye. That is no airshow craft. Turn off your minds program firewall and see them for what they are.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krummar
They are the same UFO's seen in New York doing the same pattern. No debunking will work from any member on this site. They are UFO's so deal with it.

Even Past the Oct 13th siting...look around even on this site...
Lights that appear move around a bit never too terribly quick...
and then just disappear...
Ive seen almost identical lights just never in more than one....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Otamad

Youtube video counts get stuck up at around 300 views, it' usual, it will show the real views in a few hours, mostly a day. It's something common, although I dunno what the reason for this bug is.

And why do I have the feeling it's not only me who's waiting for Maybe's opinion, just curious what his thoughts are as he is known to structure and arguement his theories quite well

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2010 by XPLodER because: unconected story removed to avoid confusion

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
both sightings last night have been described as weather ballons
both storys have been removed
comments section still there both storys

this is not a weather ballon

xploder

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by Aggie Man

And this guy (witness) went crazy with this sighting as you can see and almost forgot
he was recording. Same sighting same place, date, hour. Video not good but audio is
just hilarious.

BunnyBUNGALO | October 15, 2010
i was in my friends backyard and these 3 things fell from the sky. i thought they were astroids. but then they stopped falling and started moving around. so i pulled out my phone to record. im the first to record!!!

awesome!!!
he lost his shiz~!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I can imagine the military getting themselves worked up as we speak. Scrambling around and warning off the media. Desperatly trying to come up with excuses.

I dont care what they try to feed me. Thats no balloon, air show display, meteor, RC plane or sattelite. That just leaves swamp gas.

I pray they come out with that.
edit on 16-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krummar
reply to post by RedBird

Open your eye. That is no airshow craft. Turn off your minds program firewall and see them for what they are.

And you're apparently in charge of telling me what they are?

What are they?

I don't have a |firewall| in my mind - I'm genuinely flummoxed by what I'm seeing in the video.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
unconfirmed reports of these three lights spliting into four and making geometric shapes in the sky
shapes described
triangle
three sided piramid
arrow (bent line)

witnesed by lots of people
there will be more footage of this
too many people saw it

makes me rethink my footage was planes or helicopters or ballons
the footage i have shows three objects nearing each other and moving off as one

i dont beleive this is a coincedence

xploder

link   
i personaly believe this is more to come, seems as if there are more and more since the 10 10 10 thing lol

link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

The aliens need to send a message that cannot be faked in order for me to believe in this BS. LOL cmon an advanced civilization? Why not tap into a feed of a television program and say something? Why not do something unexplainable and inexcusable? Why not drop something alien in the midst of a manhattan crowd? Send a robot with footage of alien activities or their home planet? Why not do this over stadiums where everyone will notice and analyze? Why not greet astronauts in space?

This disclosure, if thats what it is, might be blocked by black ops military weapons we have no idea of keeping ets at bay. Maybe they need to send an unmanned craft over manhattan to fly close enough to be seen in detail. All of this dicking around makes me feel like someone is playing charades. Why not tap into cell phones and send an sos? Human beings are ready for this so let her rip.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
on poster metions

rgtoomuch
El Paso, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 19, 2009 It's amazing. Arizona has the same thing.

www.elpasotimes.com...

second story removed from el paso times this ones a sighting in arizon

two storys squashed in an hour
mmmmmm
cover up?

xploder

I'm sure there is a perfectly mundane reason why you can't find the stories on their website anymore. I highly doubt they would go to all the trouble to cover up a local news broadcast.

Also, it's hard to take you seriously when you're using time lapse footage of airplanes taking off from JFK as your avatar.

You do know those are airplanes, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Daggummit!
Why didn't this stuff happen when I was living in El Paso?

Now the border is facing treats from both kinds of aliens.

Maybe they stopped in ELP to have some Chico's Tacos?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I agree, i think this is the convincer. Then the real shows yet to come.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by XPLodER

I can imagine the military getting themselves worked up as we speak. Scrambling around and warning off the media. Desperatly trying to come up with excuses.

I dont care what they try to feed me. Thats no balloon, air show display, meteor, RC plane or sattelite. That just leaves swamp gas.

I pray they come out with that.
edit on 16-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

i have been trying to pre empt the debunkers but i cant think what excuse will be used this time

rc anti grav toys with heat sheilds mabey?

where are the debunkers on this one?

too hard to explain
best night time vid i have seen

xploder

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Dude,
that was so funny I had to wipe off my screen.

thanks,
Ot

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join