It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Finally? I think you need to read my posts...

My posts on this topic.

I posted these long ago... in fact, I was the first person to even mention the Golden Knights performing at the Amigo Airsho. I was basically the one that solved the case... Phage confirmed it by finding an article. Then I re-confirmed it after calling the Airshow officials and asking them.
(snip)

Mod edit: reference to another member and answer to removed post removed.
edit on 17/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by scitpeks
reply to post by Wookiep

I'm sorry you think its even my fault.
Maybe you are the type that just gets insulted and says nothing but I am not.

Nah it's not your fault. I'm not insulted, never was! I feel I've been spammed tho with the same crap over and over..so here goes! I don't think my post was given a fair chance. I mean, afterall, you and one10 have been saying the same thing over and over and over.. Here's me! thanks.

Wow..I'm getting to the point almost where I can feel the *pain* some skeptics feel on this site everyday..

Let me point out, that I am a *real* believer of alien abductions, and I do believe we have been "visited". I have, on countlesss occasions defended "believers" because of some members around here that tend to hassle and insult members who assert this position.

My post here, is not to defend the tone of certain "skeptics" (you know who you are), but I'm finding, that from this thread and others recently, that the "believer" crowd is getting just as rediculous in their un-relenting desire to out the other position. When do facts, just become facts?? Why can't we realize what is *really* happening on a particular instance and just MOVE ON. This case has been solved.

We have exibit A, B, and C for starters. 3 videos that clearly show skydiving techniques which make the "skeptic" scenario plausible.

THEN, we have the news station (of which reported origionally) ADMITTING that these are skydivers were practicing for the event to happen on the 16th.

EL PASO, Texas -- ABC-7 received several calls into the newsroom Friday night after strange lights appeared over El Paso's skies.

Was it a meteor? No. Just the Amigo Airsho. Airsho officials said the lights were from a practice run for an exhibition called "The Flight of the Golden Knights."

www.kvia.com...

THEN, we have a user (who I personally think has been childish through the whole thread, however DID do this one thing to help the case...) CALL the "airsho" and ASK if the Golden knight operation was done at night and CONFIRMED it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now... If anyone has any real SOLID evidence to dispute this....then TRY, but your efforts in listing the non-relevant will get us nowhere!! No-one has yet, and no-one WILL in the future IMO come up with SOLID proof of aliens here!! We (as in, seriously overly obsessed, I hate to say "believers*) are wasting our time here!!! Common, people, lets move on!! What else are you asking for??? I don't think you are going to get whatever_that_is.. ever.

Stop making truly interested people on this subject look bad.
[
edit on 17-10-2010 by Wookiep because: yay! Clarity!@

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

That is great and all but I have been saying the same thing since I entered this topic and all the replies I got back were ridiculous insults about being a disinfo agent, and being blind, and making up excuses.

"They" don't want their "perfect evidence for UFOs" to be debunked.
edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Hmm, thats your third post of the same info and I agreed with it on the first.
Not sure where it was lost.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10
reply to post by wavemaker

I can see the difference... My eyes are so good that I can also see that the original video is not focused, and is in black and white.

After adding my own "unfocused effect" to the video, and turning it black and white, I found they look 100% identical.

Golden Knights

Looks identical, right?

"UFOs"

These aren't changed but it still looks identical...

"UFOs"

Golden Knights

So, it's not my eyes that need to be checked that is for sure.

You are assuming that the original video is taken in black and white. Why would a cameraman use a black and white mode to video something like that? I don't think that the cameraman will take some effort to convert his video into B&W before taking a video of what he saw. There are clear shots of the original video and the light produced is still different from the video that you posted. I want to see those parachutists together while their flares are already ignited. What you showed are parachutists falling separate from each other.

Besides, your alibi here doesn't concur with the official explanation of the military. As I said before, the US military knows more what is happening in their area than you do. They didn't use the parachutist alibi so deal with it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

That is great and all but I have been saying the same thing since I entered this topic and all the replies I got back were ridiculous insults about being a disinfo agent, and being blind, and making up excuses.

Well you just didn't have the right people in the thread at the time. And most of them wouldn't even consider that it could have been manipulated (let alone in such a simple way as turning it to black and white) we are just trying to have the thread left with all the evidence. Instead we know you guys will cover it up with your argument. The least you could do, is after all the arguing is said and done leave the thread with the videos/ and the pics your fixed in black and white to show that that's what was done to the video and leave it so other people that come on can see that when they make it back to the thread instead of just seeing the arguments you've buried the evidence with. That's why we want you guys to take it private. So the proof can shine at the end of the thread for others to find when they come back. Can you guys please do that?

link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Hmm, thats your third post of the same info and I agreed with it on the first.
Not sure where it was lost.

Really? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but....the last 3 pages are still full of you and one10 going back and forth. I consider this to be spam.

link   

there's always one....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

I can see the difference... My eyes are so good that I can also see that the original video is not focused, and is in black and white.

After adding my own "unfocused effect" to the video, and turning it black and white, I found they look 100% identical.

Golden Knights

Looks identical, right?

"UFOs"

"UFOs"

Golden Knights

You are assuming that the original video is taken in black and white. Why would a cameraman use a black and white mode to video something like that? I don't think that the cameraman will take some effort to convert his video into B&W before taking a video of what he saw. There are clear shots of the original video and the light produced is still different from the video that you posted. I want to see those parachutists together while their flares are already ignited. What you showed are parachutists falling separate from each other.

Besides, your alibi here doesn't concur with the official explanation of the military. As I said before, the US military knows more what is happening in their area than you do. They didn't use the parachutist alibi so deal with it.

You sir, are ridiculous. You can clearly see it's the same if not your school system has failed you. Why would they change it? Well apparently they figured that's all it would take to fool you (and they were right) Who says the person that filmed it was the one that changed it anyway? Why not film it in black and white? I know i'm probably feeding a troll here, but man if you are serious it really annoys me that people can be so stupid.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

That's too bad, really.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I posted these long ago... in fact, I was the first person to even mention the Golden Knights performing at the Amigo Airsho. I was basically the one that solved the case... Phage confirmed it by finding an article. Then I re-confirmed it after calling the Airshow officials and asking them.

Mate, Phage called skydivers on page 6..
What page was your first post because saying you "basically solved the case" is a bit of a stretch.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

reply to post by 0ne10

What page was your first post because saying you "basically solved the case" is a bit of a stretch.

It doesn't matter does it? He may not have seen the post? I don't think he is saying he solved it, but he definitely brought in more and better vids of it. Post the vids and the pics and leave it be, you guys want to argue with everyone. This one is debunked i'm out of here.

link   
What is going on in this thread is highly embarrassing for some posters who completely ridicule themselves.

It reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy".
Phage = Joe Bauers?

CaseCloser

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Golden Knights

Looks identical, right?

"UFOs"

"UFOs"

Golden Knights

You sir, are ridiculous. You can clearly see it's the same if not your school system has failed you. Why would they change it? Well apparently they figured that's all it would take to fool you (and they were right) Who says the person that filmed it was the one that changed it anyway? Why not film it in black and white? I know i'm probably feeding a troll here, but man if you are serious it really annoys me that people can be so stupid.

Someone who uses name calling in an argument doesn't know how to argue and hence uses the ad hominem argument (check it in Google to know its meaning). If you can't argue, bang the table. That is basically what you are using.

For the record, they are not the same. If you cannot see the difference, go to an eye doctor. Do not rely on the photos posted by one10, look at the videos.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

with people like you, it wouldn't matter if we took you back in time and banged your head on the proof because you would probably just say it was a cover up or psy op!.

DEBUNKED.... ACCEPT IT

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Golden Knights

Looks identical, right?

"UFOs"

"UFOs"

Golden Knights

Someone who uses name calling in an argument doesn't know how to argue and hence uses the ad hominem argument (check it in Google to know its meaning). If you can't argue, bang the table. That is basically what you are using.

For the record, they are not the same. If you cannot see the difference, go to an eye doctor. Do not rely on the photos posted by one10, look at the videos.

Oh brother. I love it when people are ironic. You would have had a case without the snide check it in google remark. People who like to use phrases like that and then think others are unlikely to know it usually aren't as bright as they think they are. I know the meaning, and you can condescend all you want. I have logic on my side. You are the one insisting against the evidence.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You are assuming that the original video is taken in black and white.

No I am not assuming that... the video clearly has ZERO COLOR. It is all black, grey, and white. Also, there is another video of the sighting from a different angle. Those lights have color, but the original does not. This shows that the original video is not in color, and is black and white.

Why would a cameraman use a black and white mode to video something like that?

I wonder the same question. It's a really good question. That doesn't prove it is not black and white. Clearly it is black and white.

I don't think that the cameraman will take some effort to convert his video into B&W before taking a video of what he saw.

Most cameras have a setting on them that they just select and you can film everything in black and white. No converting necessary. Even my cell phone camera can do it.

There are clear shots of the original video and the light produced is still different from the video that you posted.

Yeah that "clear" video is in color, and the original isn't right? By the way... that video isn't clear by any means. Both videos of this sighting are out of focus.

Now prove there is a difference in color.

I want to see those parachutists together while their flares are already ignited. What you showed are parachutists falling separate from each other.

Unfortunately you have to use your imagination because there is limited video available of the Golden Knights. Maybe someone can find a better video, but I haven't found it.

Also, in one of the videos you can clearly see two people together and they separated. If the camera wasn't zoomed in to much, and it was out of focus, it would look quite similar, just without the third guy.

Besides, your alibi here doesn't concur with the official explanation of the military.

Um, what? I already called Briggs Army Airfield and talked to the official airshow director and they said the US Army Golden Knights practice on Oct. 15th at night with their fireworks. I will give you the number so you can ask yourself if you wish.

As I said before, the US military knows more what is happening in their area than you do. They didn't use the parachutist alibi so deal with it.

What are you talking about? Please to provide your source and your information. You are making a baseless claim.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

with people like you, it wouldn't matter if we took you back in time and banged your head on the proof because you would probably just say it was a cover up or psy op!.

DEBUNKED.... ACCEPT IT

thanks

rich

I forgot I was done with this thread. It's bunk. I'll catch you tomorrow. What do you say Rich round three on a video of some kites? Have we gotten to kites this week?
edit on 17-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: ..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by 0ne10

I am not your mate, I would never be your mate after your attitude.

Also, learn to read. Phage was the first to call skydivers, but I was the first to show that it was the Golden Knights performing at Amigo Airsho.

It's this lack of ability to read that annoys me.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

in the manual lol it states flares last 60 seconds if they were to ignite at the same time they wont necesarily (sorry about grammer lol) die at the same time trust me ive used them for it to be exact would be ny on impossible to calculate exact timings

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join