It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
I'm quite angry with the people behind this right now, we just lost a 100% undebunkable video under our very own noses... Hope it will somehow reappear magically but I doubt it.

The video I posted in the OP is still there. Perhaps someone should copy it...just in case. I would do it, but don't know how.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'm quite angry with the people behind this right now, we just lost a 100% undebunkable video under our very own noses... Hope it will somehow reappear magically but I doubt it.

?? I think the article is gone but the vid is not.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Im sure you will find the video is still with us

Always the optimist

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

The video I posted in the OP is still there. Perhaps someone should copy it...just in case. I would do it, but don't know how.

Indispensable tool - Opera with the video dl plug in. Right on the youtube page I have a dl option. Awesome.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse
reply to post by Aggie Man

This is one day after the siting in New York. At a S x SW wind speed of 30 knots the balloons from New York could clearly make their way to El Paso.

Rich has posted a photo of two different balloon launches in New York. Since these lights behaved similar to the NY phenomena then clearly the source is the same - balloons.

Yeah, that makes sence...ballons that gives out a flame trail

those must be some crazy winds, like storm winds, like tornado winds

edit on 16-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Yeah, excuse me guys, I jumped to conclusions too fast, my mistake
I'm feeling much better now lol

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I have taken a copy just in case

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

DUH!, I forgot the OP embedded it, thankfully!!

But that doesn't change the fact that the story is gone.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Good, I also copied, just in case.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

No worries, join the club...i think ATS is all about jumping to conclusions. Its the best and most fun part

Always the optimist

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This video is very convincing in my eyes. They aren't balloons, balloons do not make trails like these objects did. They aren't airplanes as planes do not hover and move like these objects moved. I don't think helicopters/VTOL/RC whatever either because of the trails and movement. The objects moved w/ great precision, and it seems to me like they were going from formation to formation in such a way that if you were an observer from the ground, no matter your location, you would still see a formation which implies intelligent organization. There were triangles, pyramids, and even straight monospaced lines created by these objects.

Plus, two video angles means that these are 100% real objects in the sky (or a hologram
). This is one of the best UFO sightings I have seen, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What excellent footage! The similarities between this and the New York sightings are interesting to say the least.

And I'm reminded of this video that was on here a few weeks ago, in regards to the falling meteor-like characteristics that are present in both:

What could they be? I am genuinely puzzled by this.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Its almost as if the objects have presented themselves in a way that cant be debunked as the usual. Thats what makes this so amazing. Its as if there saying."Try explaining this then" lol.

The whole air show practice line is total BS. The fact that the article was removed just adds more validity if you ask me.

You knows it bluemoon

edit on 16-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have saved both videos and I bet there will more videos of this posted on U tube in the next few days. The fact that this happened In two cities on two different nights is amazing. Its almost like the ET s are trying to show themselves in a way that can not be explained away.
heheheh great minds....KrypticCriminal ))
edit on 16-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anyone else realize that the OP's youtube link, is only at 304 views. I have personally showed at least 10 people and watched the video multiple times myself, but the view count seems to be frozen, and the comment box is disabled. Sure enough, many of the people I showed this video to relied, "Oh, theres only 300 views, this must be fake", or some other kind of joke excuse to deny what they are seeing. I don't know if aliens are in those ufo's (unidentified flying objects), but they sure as hell prove that people need to first, take their head out of their anus, and second, start to realize that we basically live in the matrix, in a sense that most of what we have been lead to believe is somewhat false.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
I have saved both videos and I bet there will more videos of this posted on U tube in the next few days. The fact that this happened In two cities on two different nights is amazing. Its almost like the ET s are trying to show themselves in a way that can not be explained away.
heheheh great minds....KrypticCriminal ))
edit on 16-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

Yes bluemooone2 that is the only way, were people can not try to debunk what ever they are

MAYBE ???
edit on 16-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Otamad

What does it matter to them how many views there are and how does that make it fake??. It's only been less than 24 hours and it's a story from a small station in ElPaso (that's been removed). Again, how do they think that makes it fake?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
Its almost as if the objects have presented themselves in a way that cant be debunked as the usual. Thats what makes this so amazing. Its as if there saying."Try explaining this then" lol.

The whole air show practice line is total BS. The fact that the article was removed just adds more validity if you ask me.

Dude, exactly my feeling on this case. Whatever that was flying about wanted us to look up and be filled with awe and wonder at a display which is undeniably not of this world (at least public sector earth).

Otamad,
When videos are fresh/new on Youtube, they often get stuck around 300 views for a day or two, then the number of views will correct itself and you'll see it jump from a couple hundred to tens of thousands. The view count should NEVER influence what you think of a video, not to mention that it is usually inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I think you misunderstood him/her.

He's not saying its fake. Hes saying that the people he showed it too. Tried to use that as an excuse to say its fake.

edit on 16-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The beginning definitely reminded me of a meteor but when they stopped moving and began hovering really was weird.

I still have a firm belief that the 'lights' over New York were just balloons, and the formation comparison between the two are just a coincidence.

People are suggesting they could be flares, but do they behave similiarly to what was shown in the video?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join