It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This link was posted by spyder4728 in another thread. I thought this footage deserved it's own discussion. In my opinion, this is much better than most of the recent UFO rubbish that has been circulating. So, take a look and draw your own conclusion.

www.ktsm.com...

Edit to Add Youtube link:

edit on 16-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-17-2010 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Looks like a meteor seperating to me or some fall fireworks

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrillsAngelWings

Looks like a meteor seperating to me or some fall fireworks

Meteor is what I initially thought until the part where they stopped and hovered. Then I thought maybe it's flares, but I don't think flares streak like a meteor (although I could be wrong). Fireworks? Possibly. However, fireworks streak upward, not downward (of course it depends upon the camera's perspective).

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
OH wow. Nice find. At first I thought it was meteor but it split it into 3 shapes. Stopped and hovered in the same spot. More lights appeared and as went into formation. That is just so strange.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
S & F OP!!!
Great find!!!
I thought meteor at first, but when it splits and hovers, well... that's just freaky, because meteors can't hover and do wierd manuvers. Also, how can it be planes doing night time manuvers? How the heck can 3 planes that turn into 4 come from what looks like one object? Can that many planes fly that close to each other at night? Can't say they're RC planes, too big, and helicopters don't even do these types of manuvers, at least none I've ever seen. Balloons don't do this either. So wth is this? I have to admit, when I saw the same formation as the one over NY,I literally was chilled to the bone.
I live in North Texas, and last night I had to get up and take the dogs out. I didn't see anything, but there was a wierd feeling out there. It felt creepy, it was so still and heavy. I kept feeling like I needed to look up, but saw nothing when I did, oh well, whatever.

Again OP, nice find and thanks for posting. I'm curious to see how this story gets dismissed. Flares will be the next excuse I bet.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

the behaviour of these falling objects is very strange
they enter the atmosphere as one split into two then three
then hover then preform similarly to the manhatten lights

i would almost bet a fiver these objects were the same as manhattan
except for joining together and leaving at the end
these lights exibit behaviour in an un explainable way

this is no coincedence the movement is too co-ordinated
to hover after entry is an impressive trick
this has alot of chance of being the same as manhatten
3 objects that split/join together

wounder how long till this thread is beseiged by sceptics spouting
ballons/bats/rc planes/venus/moon

or anything else but non terestrial aerial vechicle

i will be watching closly to this one

star and flag

xploder
edit on 16-10-2010 by XPLodER because: remove gif

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
First i thought meteor. Then a mutiflare shell thats fired from an artillery piece. The fourth light could have been a flare that failed to open right away.

This holds up untill they start moving independantly.

Now im questioning my judgement.

Great find and very interesting. If its been on here before i havent seen it,

This one is certainly more impresive than the manhattan sighting, which im still convinced was balloons.
edit on 16-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

is it just me or have we had three mass sightings
in 5 days?
is there normally this many mass sightings in 5 days?
im getting screen shots

xploder

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well first S+F from me for a post in a while , but I think this is well deserving so S+F for you .
excellent video of I know not what , would be nice if a little more of it but what there is is pretty impressive , made even more interesting by the explanation given by the Air Force spokeswoman .
Sorry but the air show response feels like the weather balloon explanation

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Good get screen shots, and can someone record the video?

What is also crediable about this story is that the video was shotby a reporter.

I think something strange is going on. There are reports all the time, but I'd say for quite a while, it's been rather quiet.
Well, maybe quiet time is over.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

And this guy (witness) went crazy with this sighting as you can see and almost forgot
he was recording. Same sighting same place, date, hour. Video not good but audio is
just hilarious.

BunnyBUNGALO | October 15, 2010
i was in my friends backyard and these 3 things fell from the sky. i thought they were astroids. but then they stopped falling and started moving around. so i pulled out my phone to record. im the first to record!!!

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 17/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

TextGreat find and very interesting. If its been on here before i havent seen it,

This is from last night, 10/15/10, so no, you probably wouldn't have seen it yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Nice find!

If this had been the only video of this incident, then it would have been laughed away; however, the video you posted corroborates the authenticity of the incident.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Also great find!!
That was hilarious!! He was freakin out!!!
Hope more people got footage to collaborate, but it will be hard to beat a reporters' camera.
Thanks for posting that!!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHA Great video. Now that sounds like a real reaction!! S & F!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yeah i know lol, but people are usually red hot with these things. They pop up within minutes.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there, not going to bore you with details: Last night (Oct 15, roughly 10PM), I observed at least 6-7 bright lights, very high altitude, flying above Hudson Valley NY. Two of these lights seemed to be flying in perfect formation. They seemed like satellite-type lights (very far away, but still bright enough to see), but there were a lot of them, and I'm pretty sure they weren't airliners (no blinking lights that I could see). They were moving in a W/SW direction (most of the air traffic around here moves S/SE).
edit on 16-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Curiouser and Curiouser , shame about the quality of the video but I'm pretty sure more footage will emerge of this .
I think given the reaction of guy filming that something more interesting than a meteor or air show practice was going on , but what

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That is strange. I did not thing anything of it until the stopped and put on a little show. As many other posters stated I thought it was a meteor at first that split then when they chilled out I quickly decided that was not the case. S&F cause it made me go woooo.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah i think with the second video, they seem close enough to be able to hear if it was an air display team, but then sound does travell weird sometimes.

His reaction is class though

Hope more vids appear.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join