It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet is Run by the C.I.A.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

You are right, I admit it we are ALL CIA even you. infact the internet only exists to entertain and distract you personally from the truth. A truth so scary that your mind would explode if you even began to know what it was thinking.... wait what

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
edit on 16-10-2010 by hinky because: Deleted byCIA due to national security

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OP, you might just need a crash course in how the Internet works.

It's not all housed in one central location (like CIA headquarters). Websites are located on computers owned by the people running the site, and they are spread throughout the world.

It's actually a very simple matter to run a website off your home PC, although for a serious site you would want specialized server hardware and ISP service geared toward serving websites.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
I had the impression that NSA own all the US satellites. And even CIA must ask NSA for information when it regards the transmissions of signals going to and from a satellite. CIA can monitor signals going to satellite, but it stops there.

According to my own sources, the CIA has their own satellites, hell, even the Vatican has several. Planet Earth is ringed by them. Skynet and Cyberdyne are real companies too. This is the agenda, to control us from space. Little do they know....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by spy66
I had the impression that NSA own all the US satellites. And even CIA must ask NSA for information when it regards the transmissions of signals going to and from a satellite. CIA can monitor signals going to satellite, but it stops there.

According to my own sources, the CIA has their own satellites, hell, even the Vatican has several. Planet Earth is ringed by them. Skynet and Cyberdyne are real companies too. This is the agenda, to control us from space. Little do they know....

That is probably true. I just used the information i gathered in 2000 and 2001 when the CIA had to ask NSA for information regarding the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden. To be able to monitor information CIA had to build their own observation camp somewhere in the Pacific.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Deleted byCIA due to national security????

Good one! Sorry can't stop laughing

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

reply to post by hinky

Are you !@#(*%# kidding me, damn that made my day, thanks buddy!
But really, that is really funny.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
They must be f***ing busy. 9-11, fake alien invasions and moon landings and mass murder, creating viruses. You lot give them too much credit.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sure CIA running a web site.
Too mundane, boring.
We all fall asleep looking at computer screens all day.
How would they look.
They go on tour with bands and with movie locations to scout out evildoers.
They watch stand up comic gigs to see who laughs at what.
The chick spy from Russia did nothing but party.
When you even get a gig, er contract, with the CIA it is big time funding
for conferences and control groups in Las Vagas of some place in Dubi.
example run in with CIA operatives
ED: The spy service and entertainment dates back to Queen Elizabeth who
followed the same plan as the French in making theater groups.
edit on 10/19/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ever get the feeling that you can tell when someone has just finished watching a Bill Cooper video?

I think the NSA computers do a better job running the internet anyway, them and google.

edit on 19-10-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: ?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
I mean if you really think about it, the internet is countless amounts of information whether the information is true or not. Think about this website for instance Above Top Secret? There is nothing top secret about this website or any information on here for that matter. From u.f.o.'s to the Bohemian Grove. I wouldn't be surprised if high cia officials actually run this site looking to phish out information from people to see what they believe and distort the information they "think" is true. I welcome you cia to this little thread of mine. Let's hear your replies cia douche bags.
edit on 16/10/10 by masqua because: removed all caps from title

The government knows everything.
Its their business.
What little we know has been granted us by some deal.
Secrets are not allowed to be divulged.

Thus we have conjecture and theories about these secrets.
Thus there is no need to monitor for something they already know.
But you are right they might look for leaks.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I guess I get a little hostile because I want to know things. It seems like it's so hard to have an original thought these days so processing information with logic is a good key to have.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I guess I get a little hostile because I want to know things. It seems like it's so hard to have an original thought these days so processing information with logic is a good key to have.

Well I don't know if I went anywhere with what I said.
Construct enough small sentences seems to help.
You figure most thoughts are valid as representing events and
knowledge to our perception.
Well say chemtrails.
You find a lot of posted aircraft photos making trails.
But do they get up close to the ones we can't see the plane.
Why should we assume an ordinary plane and ordinary trail.
Just saying.
Is that a tactic or consequence of nothing else being available.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It was only possible when the people decided that was enough, they were mad and they were not going to take it any more.

That was it, the beginning of the end of the beginning.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Eye-popping to hear a direct statement without subtleties and device. For that you get a star and a flag!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

The internet is an information battlefield; the CIA are just one of many groups who deal in information. The CIA dont need to run ATS, we are in the age of social networking and big data; delete your facebook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join