It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor: Hoax

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
If the "Many worlds" theory of a foamy sea of multiverses is true, then John Titor exists, he traveled to "a" worldline and to think otherwise is to ignore the science of this time. Granted, science changes, our understanding of the universe broadens and our ideas of creation have explored the bounds of human imagination from our earliest days. But, if we assume that the current model of the multiverse resembles the truth of it then John Titor is real. Whether you choose to believe the stories or not, to deny his existence and to debunk his story is to spit in the eye of science.

One thing is certain in my mind...

"The possibility of something happening somewhere in the universe is 100%"

If you interpret the Many Worlds theory this way, John Titor and Mickey Mouse become equivalent. Both can (no matter how remotely) exist so therefore they do. That's far too easy.

In this universe Titor's story is fiction plain and simple. You don't need anything but simple logic to figure that out. If you add fake photos, to a lame story and mix in a bunch of unfulfilled predictions, what do you get? Bad Sci-Fi that's what.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by zendog]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Indeed, but the chances of one specific thing happening in one specific universe is far from 100%. And that's what we're talking about - is the Titor who claimed to be visiting our timeline from the future real? Answer: obviously not.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
and the olypmics have begun. game over titor fans

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Titor also said he couldn't tell people about bad things that would happen so they could avoid death that’s why he didn't tell us about earthquakes or hurricanes but how do you explain him telling us about wars and mad cow disease?

He wouldn't tell me about an earthquake coming to LA so I could move away and be saved but yet he will warn me about mad cow disease or a civil war so I can stop eating beef or move to Canada to be saved.

Also he said NY was missing a skyscraper but its missing 2 skyscrapers and that would have been easy to guess since there were several attemps by arabs to blow up buildings. Didn't he start posting after 911?

Knowing about Cern or the IBM computer was not a true prediction since there were people alive that knew about it before he posted it so he could have found out from them.

I think it was a hoax like the blair witch project to make allot of money and to further an agenda. Not one of his predictions was a true prediction or came true.

When you hear of other diseases like bird flew, mad cow disease, aids and so on the odds of those coming to america are 99.9% thats a prediction that everybody has made. The odds of them killing millions of people are far less and he said it would be a major problem and it has not been a major problem. There have been several autopsies and CJD is still very rare. Farmers feed there cows road kill before WWII and up into the 70s everybody eats beef, cheese and drinks milk if the incubation time is 30 to 40 years there would be millions of deaths from CJD by now.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is because John Titor comes from a parallel dimension, where time events occurr alittle differently then the events of our own time, when you look into space, you are actually looking into time, there is another Earth out there that follows a similar time flow but lacks or has more of certain aspects, events may not occurr exactly the same, but they will all have the same concluding affect, unless ofcourse it's an alternate dimension where the outcome of events is different. For example, in John Titor's time flow the civil war broke out earlier and perhaps the events of 9/11 never occurred, where as in our time, 9/11 did occurr but the civil war predicted by Titor to take place in 2004-2005 is perhaps actually going to start 2008-2009 over the heated presidential debates of Obama and McCain, if there has ever been a time for civil war to erupt it is now. Our economy sucks, our political spectrum is operated by greedy, selfish, dishonest, politicians that continue to steal from the people they have been elected to protect, and the order that once held the world together, although it being divided into two factions, democracy and communism, has all but been destroyed. Titor had it all right in his mind because it is how things occurred in his own time flow, but the problem with time travel is once you do it you can never return to your own dimension because every time you travel through time you are also travelling through different dimensions. For example, let's say you wanted to go back in time and kill Hitler in hopes of preventing WW2, as soon as you stepped foot into the time machine and turned it on, you have already left your own dimension, meaning that yes you can go back and kill Hitler, but you have only killed the Hitler of the alternate time flow you have travelled to, where as the Hitler of our time flow will continue to live, THis is because soul's have been divided in this universe allowing for the same person to exist in multiple places within time and space at once. Oh by the way I know all of this because I'm the daughter of the creator, and for eons it has been my obligation to ensure the continuation of my father's experiment, which you all refer to as the Universe. I have seen things you couldn't imagine and have fought in wars that have gone unmentioned in the records of human history and I will tell you now that this world is ruled by immortal agents known as the Illuminati who have been secretly placed in power by Lucifer, the dark manifestation of the creator, and have ruled this world since ancient times, always preparing the world for their master's return. They will lead this world to chaos very shortly and I shall be left to once again clean up their mess. I too am immortal, but not in the same sense that the are, although my physcial body can age and die my spirit continues to exist making reincarnation occurr almost immediatley after death for me, I also retain knowledge of my previous lives, where as the illuminati are truly immortal, they don't age, they can't die, and they are slaves to the devil, not quite demons, but not quite human either. I don't care what anyone's response to this will be, hence the reason I posted anonymously, I am merely trying to inform people that there is more to this world then meets the eye, there are things occurring that have impacted history for far longer then your human records will allow us to see, infact most of what you all know as history has been fabricated by the illuminati, and what a coincidence the word i need to use to post this is actually illuminati lol. Well enjoy expanding your mind. for more info search Syntekian, whoever wrote that understands just about as much as I do, it's a shame they never finished telling the true history of everything. Believe it or not, I don't care it's your future not mine, I'm spiritual royalty so if the world ends I will still exist, but you mortal souls will not.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyIvan

Yeah, I was gonna say. That looks a heck of a lot like a fiber optic wire.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I found this interesting... I thought John Titor's logo looked similar to Obama's, so I flipped John's logo upside down and placed it next to Obama's. Coincidence? Only you can decide.

Link to picture: i39.tinypic.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kano

John Titor

John Connor from TermInaTOR. Same story even. Same time travel. Same warning....Hollywood testing.

T4 comes out soon doesn't it?

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If one pays attention, America is in a civil war. It hasn't yet reached physical conflict. Our country Is falling apart. I wouldn't be suprised if his guesses were true.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The story falls apart in the beginning. As Titor explains, traveling through time creates new timelines. There is no way to return to his timeline. Why would anyone spend the time, money, and effort to send a man to retrieve something he can never return with? Why won't this go away?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

It won't ever die because the story is just too fantastic to ignore. By using the idea of timeline's and his existence altering the timeline he can never be disproven, this will allow for years of curiosity.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Do you really have to debunk someone who says he's been to the year 2035?

Also that's the the alien comes back from the future in South Park lol.

He's clearly insane and hasn't got any friends.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

It won't ever die because the story is just too fantastic to ignore. By using the idea of timeline's and his existence altering the timeline he can never be disproven, this will allow for years of curiosity.

I just disproved him exactly because of his own idea of timelines. I am not the first person to disprove him by a long shot either.

You apparently decided to reply without actually reading my post or this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't believe a word of the Titor story. I've heard all the debunking and agree with it completely.

I was just pointing out that with a story like his you can't necessarily disprove it if looking for the so-called predictions he made...you know, the whole civil war in the first decade of the 21st century.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

I'm sorry, I don't believe a word of the Titor story. I've heard all the debunking and agree with it completely.

I was just pointing out that with a story like his you can't necessarily disprove it if looking for the so-called predictions he made...you know, the whole civil war in the first decade of the 21st century.

I am with you there. That timeline nonsense was the perfect built in excuse for all of that. There is no way to say what he said was wrong because he had his little excuse so I completely agree with that. He just apparently forgot to reconcile that with the story he made up for why he went on the trip in the first place. I see that as the best proof that he was lying because it shows he genuinely contradicts his own story and his own logic about time travel but I agree with you about not being able to disprove him by his predictions.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've actually taken the time to read ALL 19 pages of this thread (since about this time last night). Each and every post, no skimming, no skipping and I have to say, I'm truly frightened. This thing has been around since 2004 and the number of "I'm not saying I believe per se but..." posts have really shaken me up. For every post calling John Titor a hoax outright there are three or four that make excuses or throw out that same "alternate timeline" junk. Even worse, there are people who went on to say that he CANNOT be disproved! Why is it that logic and reasoning is not enough for some of you!? Of course he can be disproved... he already has been!

It's 2010. No civil wars on the horizon, no monthly Waco-type events, hell, we've even had three controversial elections since the time he started posting and there wasn't much civil unrest then. My god, some people will rationalize anything! and skew facts and statements to fit what they want to believe.

And speaking of which, this short lived World War III was a nuclear war was it not? So how is it that this war fought with nuclear weapons which by all scientific knowledge would have been followed by a country or more of nuclear winter, had little to no effect on John Titor's life? Does he even mention it? No, of course not, because it never happens.

If this John Titor really was from the future and didn't warn us about things like Tsunamis, Katrina, 9/11 and the like because he didn't want to prevent disasters from claiming the lives they would have had he not intervene, how in the world could he have told us about the ensuing "Civil War?" or WWIII or the Nuclear Winter (another issue which I will address momentarily) or even Mad Cow, without drastically changing our timeline? In fact, by doing that he would have (theoretically) done MORE damage than had he "warned" us about 9/11 because that we "knew" about the wars etc... we could have done something to create peace instead. So, he would have no problem possibly saving the lives of the millions said to die from war and disease etc... which he described rather than a "paltry" 3,000 on 9/11?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
(coun't)

He stated there was room for a %2 variation in our timelines. If that's so, than shouldn't our worlds only be %2 different? Then why has be been so wrong about so much? That's a lot to be wrong about to be only %2 off the mark. And yet somehow people are using this small percentage as all the justification they need for why he has not been right 100% of time time. Well, how about 80, 60 or even 40% of the time? No, instead he was wrong 100% of the time and all of you extolling his virtues and saying he was "right about a lot of things" need to provide evidence, and statements to back that up. You cannot just say he was "right" because you've found a way to skew what he said to fit something that has occurred in the 10/11 years since he began posting. The things he talked about, Mad Cow, CERN and the Middle East conflict were already being discussed at the time he began posting. NOTHING he said has come to fruition in the least.

Finally, this theory that we are simply on an alternate plain, universe or timeline than JT just screams of JT apologists coming up with any justification to excuse his "predictions" being wrong--I mean so far off that it should be nothing but obvious he was a hoax by now. It seems then, by that logic that he can NEVER be proven wrong (which is clearly the purpose of making such claims). However, also by that logic there is no need to discuss him because his reality is so vastly different than ours that his testimony and "predictions" have absolutely no bearing on our lives whatsoever!

The people who believe the JT story seem to be the kind of people who wish to believe in an "instant do-over" for their lives. There's a lot of things wrong with this country and this world and I can see why some people wish they could give it another go afresh, but It's not possible and believe in JT won't make it any more possible. Honestly yeah we're at war, yeah the national debt is astronomical and yes we're still in a recession but I'm happy with my life. Bad things happen Life goes on. if you don't like it, try to change it, but hold out hope for some kind of near obliteration of half the earth so you can get a do-over and don't believe in John Titor because you're unhappy right now.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I"m just curious, but why necro post at all on a thread that is over a year old and has been debunked more times than "cops who don't eat donuts"

It's ironic because I'm doing the same thing at this moment, but considering the context, what's the point in replying?

It's been 6 YEARS since the OP, let it go.

King

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join