It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF the "terrorists" really hated america...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
NOTE: these are good questions to ask the US gov't if you are able to... this is a theory of mine and not FACT... please correct me if i am wrong because i want my theory to be FACT so it must be true...

IF the "terrorists" really hated america wouldnt there be car bombs on US soil everyday like in the middle east??? i mean come on its not that hard to get a "terrorist" to put a bomb on a bus and make it blow up... we (the US) dont even have cops / military people on the buses to protect... in the middle east they DO have military people on the buses and the "terrorists" still attack...

IF the "terrorists" really hated america wouldnt "they" use those "sleeper cells" in the US that the media was warning us about???

IF the "terrorists" really hated america why has there NOT been a terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11???

IF the "terrorists" really hated america wouldnt "they" behead americans right here in the US???

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
is anybody going to correct me???

i want to make this THEORY, FACT!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
it is harder to wage war on another mans property.

simply put why go to them when you can make them go to you? it extends their forces making it easier on you logistically speaking to wage war and harder on them.

why come all the way over here knowing full well they wont get very far when they can stay there, they know the land and the people and can get away with for more.

they may not be logical rational thinkers but they arent completely stupid.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have thought the same thing from time to time it is very strange that we have so few attacks here expesialy because of the numbers of people from thoes countrys that come here.
Sp heres my theroy Anyone from anyware can come here hating us then after a few days find out just how much this country has to offer them and quickly be converted into an american.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The Terrorist threat at the moment is from radicule extremists.Which are very few and far between.They hate Western cult mainly but America is the most hated.At the moment Al Quieda members could be counted on two hands,They rely on other terrorist groups to act similar to a franchise business.The only problem with this is that most of the Terrorist groups were born to fight a cause within there own homelands,What bin laden wants is these groups to sign there own death warrants for his cause.Thats why they are not carring out any attacks within America. Terrorist are not stupid and most do not want to die for somebody elses war.By definition terrorist rely on fear a bit like making someone play russian rholette CRAP SPELLING
making you believe the gun is loaded when there are no bullets but you believe you are at risk but there is no chance.FEAR is there biggest weapon.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
Sp heres my theroy Anyone from anyware can come here hating us then after a few days find out just how much this country has to offer them and quickly be converted into an american.

Oh man, are you serious? In just a few, days a terrorist bent on taking out as many American lives as they can in the name of Allah, suddenly sees the light, catches a few ball games, eats a Big Mac and takes a ride on the giant teacups at Disneyland...

Cured!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have to admit it does not make a lot of sence why there has not been any terrorist attacks. People can smuggle tons of drugs into the country but not bombs or WMD I just don't buy it. There are plenty of crazy people in this country that would help them including the folks that have made billions off 9-11. Yes the whole story stinks of foul play.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If there are plenty of crazy people in America why arn`t they doing it.Whats the point.Or don`t tell me there`s a govt cover up.When will you guys wake up and smell the coffee.You are not as hated as you think.Get over your paranoia.Its only a few religious nuts who think there people will leave there way of life and culture for big macs and bowling.Have to agree rather have a big mac kentucky fried chic ofr pizza hut than a kebab and koran any day.God bless American fast food and Jack danny boy

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
They may be able to get away with a few bombings here in America, but then they would have 300 million pairs of eyeballs on the lookout for them. And many of those eyeballs would be sighting down a gun barrel pointed at anyone that looked mldly mideastern.

top topics

join