It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile mine collapse traps 34 not 33 ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sorry but... 33 ... 34 , what does it matter?

It's not like this was a man-made event... I seriously don't see the connection besides a number.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This seems like a good thread to place an article I read earlier.

Chile miners speak of underground ordeal, cannibalism jokes

But it was only after the rescue teams far above finally got through to them that they addressed the subject of cannibalism.

“At that moment, no one talked about it,” he said. “But once it was over, it became a topic of joking, but only once it was over, once they found us.”

Anything's possible, but I suspect it was nothing other than the usual erroneous reports of breaking news.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

What does it matter well first they say 34 miners were down there then it changed to 33 no reason given for the change some say its because they say GOD was down there with them that's why 34 was said but the number changed before they were in touch with the miners.

That's why i said some mite find it silly but i don't

Thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well had a look around and found this.

No not that i mean this.

Mr Bohn said there were 33 people confirmed trapped inside the mine since Thursday, revising earlier reports of 34 miners.

Link www.straitstimes.com...

So i wonder why they thought there were 34 its not just one news source that said 34 still no reason given for the change.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is something about the pact.

Chile miners came to blows, but swore to keep details secret
The first accounts of life for the trapped men hinted at a complicated period of squabbles, disagreements and even physical confrontations between the group during those first dark days after the San Jose mine collapsed on Aug 5.
The men had "separated into three groups because of fighting. There were fist fights," one miner said.
But they are reported to have made a "blood pact" not to speak about the problems between them.

Linkwww.telegraph.co.uk...
What i find strange why not talk about it after all fighting is understandable in that situation no need for a pact for that unless they are saving it for books and films or another reason

And this

BBC News 'short of cash after £100,000 spend' on Chilean miners' rescue
The BBC has spent so much money reporting on the Chilean miners’ rescue that coverage of other major events including the G20 summit and the Oscars will have to be scaled back.

Linkwww.telegraph.co.uk...
That will teach them it was none stop all news channels in UK they realy did want to give us some good news for a change.

Last one for those that like the numbers angle.
The Odd Masonic Imagery of the 33 Chilean Miners’ Rescue
Linkvigilantcitizen.com...
Edit to add inforeal found the last link in this post.

Thanks

edit on 043131p://2010-10-16T16:11:27-05:001610 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That Vigilant Citizen article is a joke. The inverted pentagram?

Have you looked at the flag of Chile?! Don't you think that people who sung the national anthem upon being discovered hints at quite strong patriotism? Inverted pentagram. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

It may be a little deeper than we think, maybe?.

69 days in that cave right. Now these people, the Masons, being into this numerology stuff know things the average guy doesn’t know, but I also know things the average don’t know and in this case look at this:

33 minors in the ground for 69 days= 69 plus 33 = 102.

34 minors in the cave plus 69 days equal 103.

Now this is real esoteric

The number 103 is the number of Satan or the devil named Iblees in Islamic cosmology!

Iblees is the leader of the fallen angel who led humans in rebellion against God

so the story goes.

edit on 16-10-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

You maybe right about that link but you can't wright the thread off because of one link

There maybe nothing to this at all but there is enough to start the thread.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
no, I am interested in the thread but that link is utter bunk. If there is something hidden in this story it's nothing to do with masons or numbers added together to get NWO agendas.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Oh really!

www.goroadachi.com...

A great idea for a movie

Those guys sold their souls down there

I like that I think I may write that

of course if its tru then

edit on 16-10-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The 34th miner was a Horse?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I for one was also wondering WTF ..... from the beginning the very beginning of the rescue for me was filled with questions.

Not sure I subscribe to the 33 / 34 theories but they are interesting, but the top questions for me off the get go was:

1. 14 days without food and water or at best a small amount taken with them ??
2. Everyone looked especially well taken care of and healthy CLEAN after 6+ days under ground. not to mention mining is a dirty job to start with!!

those among other questions as they start releasing more details but to me with every new comment from the press or survivors it makes me ask more questions to what they just released ....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
it's obvious, imo. the 34th was killed and eaten. they thought they'd never get out and canabalized him. the story will be he was killed in the colapse. we'll hear soon enough. concience is a killer.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
maybe

maybe they were ALL killed and replaced with underground molepeople aliens and they just got the number wrong?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shanti23

No he was a jackal!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
According to Wiki, 33 were trapped, there names were realeased that day BUT 34 miners die on average in Mining Accidents in Chilie

Background
See also: Mining in Chile

Chile has a long tradition in mining, which developed during the 20th century and made the country the world's top producer of copper.[10] Since 2000, an average of 34 people have died every year in mining accidents in Chile, with a high of 43 in 2008, according to a review of data collected by the state regulatory agency Servicio Nacional de Geología y Minería de Chile................................

First information

When the collapse occurred there were two groups of miners. A first group of miners was near or at the entrance of the mine and escaped immediately without incident. The main group of 33 miners were deep inside the mine and included several subcontracted employees of a different company, who would not normally have been with them.[21]

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm going with mistake by other media on this one. Seems logical considering the evidence of what was reported in Chilean Media.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join