It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Human Thought This, with Your Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Giovannetti44

I like that a lot, thanks for posting it. Im glad some are getting this around here. Wish more would, the world might take a different spin for the better. Some still locked on their egos I guess. I hate to think I am committing a crime somewhere, and it hurts to be the victum, but perhaps in the big picture, this is what makes us humans so unique. We seem to do it all, and know it all. Every laugh, every tear, the list could go on and on.

Again, thanks for posting that.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Law of One is nothing more than hive mentality, it's all a bit too Orwellian for me. We're all the same, no individuality, we all serve the greater good.

It's just another pseudo-religion playing on the weak-minded who are desperate looking for someone/something to follow to give their lives meaning.

Very convenient how 2012 is playing a major role in the increased popularity of this form of mind control.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyBluePegasus

Thanks for responding, but I must say,for the record, I am not a follower of "The Law of One." Nor am I to be considered a religious person. Far from it actually. I am just one that looks at the big picture and tries to get a sense of all that I have learned and what feels right to me. It makes perfect sense when one can wrap their mind around it, and it seems this has been a lesson down through history from many great minds, from many different sources.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yes for sure. You can read the whole story here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yes I had read that and enjoyed it very much. I even passed it on, but I think it feel on deaf ears for the most part sad to say. One day we will all catch up, or at least .... well you know as well as I...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes indeed. Sadly my own parents are this way. People tend to shut out things that go against what they have been raised to believe. I was raised a christian but when i began to doubt i was told "If you seek him with your whole heart, you will find him". Well, I sought with all my mind, body and soul, and i did not find their god; nor any other religion's. In the end, or the beginning i should say, I don't think it matters. I believe it's all the same as long as what you followed (or lead) made you always strive to be a better person and help your neighbor (or yourself). If you chose love instead of hate in all given opportunities, then the details will fade. Sadly most religious people cannot claim this, neither can I. To them and to us, open your mind and seek. Noone on this earth has all the answers, those who do are not with us now. Seek and you will find, for i have. We>Me

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing that insight into you. I think you speak for many of us that have had some sort of belief drilled into them. Most of the problems of the world stem from this, I think religion being at the bottom of it for the most part.
I have yet been able to figure out how ones God is better then another, much less how they can kill to defend that thought and its ok. We are all in the same boat, paddling to be loved, acknowledged what have you. Take away the boundaries, take away the pack mentality, and just be oneself... well I can help but think all would be a bit better for all.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi

When I was reading your words I could feel them so well.
Same thoughts have been in my mind. It's all connected!
I have been in my mind A LOT lately.
Blahblah people say we shouldn't think so much
Oh what can I do I just think.
But lately everything it starting to become blurry.
The good.
The bad.
Important.
Unimportant.
I'm confused.
I feel stuck.
Time...
I get into the moment, I can feel energy moving me & etc but not complete yet
Patience is the key. I know that but don't believe it yet. I wish I do!

I know words have an incredible power so I didn't even want to type "I feel stuck" above but that's just how I felt, the best I can describe..what can I do. I can't be scared by my free thoughts.

Sometimes I am so simple.
Sometimes I am so complex.

So tell me how can I rest my head on your heart more? ~*

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing another side of us with us. I am endlessly amazed and delighted by the variety in humanity that seems to settle the confusions I feel within my self from time to time.

Your projections of your thoughts feel well to me.

Thank you again.

Mike

top topics

<< 1   >>

join