It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by kid_cudi
Yeah I do have proof.

So why not show us your "proof"? Or In fact you have zero proof for any of your claims....

Why is there a gate

All radio transmitter sites have gates, most business have gates - there is even a gate in the front of my house!

So according to you that means it is a secret facility....

I needs to do major research

You certainly do!

Don't quote misleading stuff I specifically said everyone except maybe...maybe not and I needs to do more research. That means everyone except him and I. Including you. My prove is jesses venturas conspiracy theory episode on HAARP and I suggest you watch it. And don't ever quote something g I did t say again. U are a misleading person

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

All radio transmitter sites have gates, most business have gates - there is even a gate in the front of my house!

So according to you that means it is a secret facility....

Well Dereks you old Disinfo Agent, I see you spreading good old disinformation again here.

You know as well as anyone else in this thread that a gate is definitive proof of a conspiracy.

Why even bother asking further questions?

There's a gate, ford god's sake.

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
Most ridiculous HAARP thread ever?

Oh no, sorry; Thise one is

But even that thread makes a far more sophisticated argument than your thread does, my friend.

Would you not label me stupid if I'd open a thread titled - Spain builds actually Anti-Alien Weapons and is secretely using them?

You wouldn't, but anyone who works there or would know the first thing about such an installation would.

So don't get pissed when you post a thread without any substance and then get called out for it!

edit on 16-10-2010 by NichirasuKenshin because: (no reason given)

This thread in 4 lines:

I have no clue about science.

Thefore it could be bad.

Oh, it's bad, it is.

Let's kill science.
edit on 16-10-2010 by NichirasuKenshin because: (no reason given)

I am denying your ignorance

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Or perpetuating your own.

Time will tell, even to you, maybe, eventually.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by desperation

Mind you that I don't rule out the idea that the government could be working on tools to create Earthquakes and control weather (they already do cloud seeding) but HAARP just doesn't fit the bill.

There are a few reasons why so many are prone to believe it does something sinister though.

- Remote Location -

Most people live far away from Alaska. People psychologically perceive seclusion as a way to keep prying eyes out. This is why Area 51 attracted so much attention. The farther away it is from civilization the greater the temptation it presents for the paranoid. Sort of like if the government had a secret island lair, perhaps with a volcano and some sharks with laser beams on their heads.

- Scientific Illiteracy/Sci-Fi sounding concepts -

Let's face it, most people don't even know what the ionosphere is. It is much easier to jump to conclusions than to take the time to understand a scientifically advanced truth. The idea of zapping the ionosphere is even more baffling and sounds, to the layman, like something out of science fiction

- Formidable Appearance -

The Antenna array does look like something out of a Doomsday Machine catalog.

- The need to explain away disasters - Most paramount of all is the need to explain away disasters. Human beings have always struggled with coming to terms with catastrophe. We conjured gods to explain lightning, floods, quakes and all manner of disaster. It seems we have a psychological need to attach blame to a human or an anthropomorphic being. When something bad happens we tell ourselves "someone up there must be angry with me". This superstitious thinking seems to be the driving force behind labeling HAARP as something that can control catastrophe.

As for the reasons why the facility might be guarded, it really is quite simple:

1) Its an expensive facility

2) There's a whole bunch of conspiracy kooks who think the government is doing horrible things up there. Never know when one is going to show up and attempt to impede science or even bring his radical militia or a group of protesters or, etc, etc, etc.... HAARP has been blamed for a ton of things since its inception, it was first claimed to be a ray that could defend us against aliens... None of the claims have ever panned out and no shred of evidence has ever been produced to prove any of them.

Believe me I've entertained the idea that HAARP actually was a weapon before, years ago when I first heard about it. It doesn't take more than a few minutes worth of research to see the claims don't hold water.

reply to post by kid_cudi

My prove is jesses venturas conspiracy theory episode on HAARP and I suggest you watch it.

So let me get this straight... your "prove" is a terrible TV show in which a retired professional wrestler travels around exploring pseudoscience and conspiracy theories?

I've seen parts of the episode in question, it was nothing but nonsense. The HAARP facility is not secret and the HAARP antenna array is not a weapon and cannot do anything claimed by conspiracy theorists.

There's plenty of wrongdoing and corruption in government and you don't need to start believing complete fiction in order to find it.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: added second reply

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Why does the military need to do research on the freaking ionosphere anyway? And why have huge bright lights in the sky shown up in the sky before mSultiple disasters because of HAARP and I'm still sticking with HAARP as being a mass murdering weapon And u all can't change that. Even my one year old son knows HAARP is a joke and used to kill people my 97 year old grandma could rip HAARP apart with her bare hands
edit on 16-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes (such as missile detection).

Source

Earthquake Lights

And u all can't change that.

Perhaps not, but a simple Google Search and a dose of skepticism goes a long way to denying ignorance.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes (such as missile detection).

Source

Earthquake Lights

And u all can't change that.

Perhaps not, but a simple Google Search and a dose of skepticism goes a long way to denying ignorance.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

Oh man! You've got it all wrong. You must really like having your ignorance denied hahaha. I will straight up deny you every single time bro. Don't mess with the best 

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by desperation
[wrong, we know what it does, and thats the part that scares us. it uses antenna ( a loooot) to send waves into the atmosphere to affect molecules within the atmosphere, exciting them, and depending on the frequency, manipulating them. now, just like our radio towers, they can at the same time bounce a certain frequency off of the ionosphere, directing it to the ground anywhere on the planet. this has been proven (not openly of course) to actually start, or even stop a thunderstorm, and has the capability to affect human beings depending on what frequency they are using.

Sheez, I guess all my meteorology training, and my 5 years experience and vast understanding of the atmosphere must be incorrect then. What would I know, Im only a lowly weatherman

Seriously, you guys cant even explain how it is done, and you dont understand how to create one weather system, you would literally need to change the entire weather pattern of a continent. Every weather system, relates to another system, which relates to another weather system etc etc. Do you not understand that....really?

And it hasnt been proven, you guys use information taken from other websites, none of which have any credibility within the scientific fields. And byt the way, me and my work colleagues would love to hear how you HAARP is creating thunderstorms. So go on, explain to me how this works?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Works in progress.....

edit on 16-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: HAARPED

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So the ancient greeks reporting earthquake lights were affected by HAARP too?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I believe there is a massive dissinformation campaign about HAARP, where we are made to think it can potentially do a whole host of things it was not intended for.

It's a transmitter, a huge transmitter, and it broadcasts.

Who is it broadcasting too?

It's broadcasting to us!

Now what is it broadcasting to us?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

I think it should be expanded. It's going to help protect this planet against the radiation blast in 2011 from the sun.....That's why it was made in the first place. GO HAARP!

Intriguing theory!

Kid_Cudi, well kudos to you, you certainly ruffled some feathers.
While I don't agree with the dismantling sentiment, I think your concerns are well founded.

Like any healthy society there should be a balance of interests at play: The people demand the toys for their benefit, the scientist for their research, the military for their (sorted, but need) 'endeavors'.

My point is, I agree that with technology such as this, there should be collaborative oversight, with all parties interests in mind.

HAARP is scalar technology (longitudinal waves), which has known multi-faceted implementations.
It is an incredible technology, with far reaching implications (once you understand scalar/LW) that we have at our disposal, to use as all things, for constructive or destructive purposes.

here are some quotes (submitted as circumstantial proof):
from '1997', although it doesn't say HAARP:

“Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.”

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

------------------------------

"Indeed, Soviet energetics weapons are now capable of destroying both our triad shield, our homeland, our armed forces in the field, and our population, quickly and efficiently. We have a new "gap" of monumental proportions: not a missile gap, not a submarine or bomber gap, and not even a particle beam or laser gap. We have a scalar electromagnetics or electrogravitation gap." Bearden www.cheniere.org...

"We have a new weapon, just within the portfolio of our scientists, so to speak, which is so powerful that, if unrestrainedly used, it could wipe out all life on earth. It is a fantastic weapon." Khrushchev, to the Presidium, Jan. 1960

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

[wrong, we know what it does, and thats the part that scares us. it uses antenna ( a loooot) to send waves into the atmosphere to affect molecules within the atmosphere, exciting them, and depending on the frequency, manipulating them. now, just like our radio towers, they can at the same time bounce a certain frequency off of the ionosphere, directing it to the ground anywhere on the planet. this has been proven (not openly of course) to actually start, or even stop a thunderstorm, and has the capability to affect human beings depending on what frequency they are using.

Sheez, I guess all my meteorology training, and my 5 years experience and vast understanding of the atmosphere must be incorrect then. What would I know, Im only a lowly weatherman

Seriously, you guys cant even explain how it is done, and you dont understand how to create one weather system, you would literally need to change the entire weather pattern of a continent. Every weather system, relates to another system, which relates to another weather system etc etc. Do you not understand that....really?

I am curious, and you sound like the right guy to ask!

What would be the effects on say existing weather patterns, say a hurricane, and you were able to do localized atmospheric heating, creating artificial fronts, as it were,,

Do you think it is possible given that scenario, that you could 'guide' a hurricane trajectory, by using localized atmospheric nudging?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtform

Originally posted by laiguana

I think it should be expanded. It's going to help protect this planet against the radiation blast in 2011 from the sun.....That's why it was made in the first place. GO HAARP!

Intriguing theory!

Kid_Cudi, well kudos to you, you certainly ruffled some feathers.
While I don't agree with the dismantling sentiment, I think your concerns are well founded.

Like any healthy society there should be a balance of interests at play: The people demand the toys for their benefit, the scientist for their research, the military for their (sorted, but need) 'endeavors'.

My point is, I agree that with technology such as this, there should be collaborative oversight, with all parties interests in mind.

HAARP is scalar technology (longitudinal waves), which has known multi-faceted implementations.
It is an incredible technology, with far reaching implications (once you understand scalar/LW) that we have at our disposal, to use as all things, for constructive or destructive purposes.

here are some quotes (submitted as circumstantial proof):
from '1997', although it doesn't say HAARP:

“Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.”

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

------------------------------

"Indeed, Soviet energetics weapons are now capable of destroying both our triad shield, our homeland, our armed forces in the field, and our population, quickly and efficiently. We have a new "gap" of monumental proportions: not a missile gap, not a submarine or bomber gap, and not even a particle beam or laser gap. We have a scalar electromagnetics or electrogravitation gap." Bearden www.cheniere.org...

"We have a new weapon, just within the portfolio of our scientists, so to speak, which is so powerful that, if unrestrainedly used, it could wipe out all life on earth. It is a fantastic weapon." Khrushchev, to the Presidium, Jan. 1960

Thank you so muxh. you just posted what i have been trying to post this whole time but i couldnt find it when i searched. EVERYBODY who has tried to attack me before this post youd might as well stop trying because you all just got schooled by thoughtform and I.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I am curious, and you sound like the right guy to ask!

What would be the effects on say existing weather patterns, say a hurricane, and you were able to do localized atmospheric heating, creating artificial fronts, as it were,,

Do you think it is possible given that scenario, that you could 'guide' a hurricane trajectory, by using localized atmospheric nudging?

You very well can do that. I watched a video of a cloud machine and with a little bit electromagnetics he was able to move the cloud across the tube and make the cloud bigger or smaller. Its the same as blasting microwaves onto food. it heats up the food untill it explodes if you cook it too long. Same concept with HAARP. they heat up the ionoshpere and produce massive storms.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Uhh, while I like your sentiment, I'm not 'siding' with you...

You really need to work on your delivery and presentation.

There are many many bright guys that love to 'train' posters for sport.

You have to gather your links and support before you post.

And, most importantly, don't let them get you riled up.

But I like your spirit!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Uhh, while I like your sentiment, I'm not 'siding' with you...

You really need to work on your delivery and presentation.

There are many many bright guys that love to 'train' posters for sport.

You have to gather your links and support before you post.

And, most importantly, don't let them get you riled up.

But I like your spirit!

Thanks man, I am researching some things now and i will give everyone a whole bunch of information. I started this thread without having much information posted and as the thread went on i would add more info to my postings lol it wouldnt be fun if i just posted everything at once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join