It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtform

But, yes kid_cudi, in spite of it all, has maintained an engaging thread.

No, it was maintained by those who know something about HAARP.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

What I said about near-field EM behavior is valid.
The interaction of E (electrical fields) and H (magnetic fields) is chaotic, and we don't have a clear understanding of why the behavior in the near field is undefinable, which is a good indicator of the validity of the equations.

That is the problem when you are trying to apply conventional EM theory to applications such as HAARP, there are so many exceptions to applying the formulas. It is exploring technology outside the normal/conventional applications of EM theory.

and no, I _never_ go to wikipedia, I didn't want to get into the details of my educational background, I think it's pretentious and egotistical in this forum, I understand throwing it out once to demonstrate expertise.
I do have an advanced engineering degree, with solid EM theory training, as well as a minor in physics, in a very reputable college, plus a relevant, engaging research career...

I don't want to say it was a waste of time, it certainly was a spring board for those inclined, but it is certainly, by any means, not a measure of one's grasp on EM, and more importantly quantum theory.
You seem to have a pattern of disparaging people who are working the field, and use, even when it's not true, the possession of pieces of paper as support.

The brightest, most intelligent people I have met have been non-degreed, especially in the Amateur HAM circles, many under utilized geniuses, who have a solid, intuitive handle on EM theory.

edit on 18-10-2010 by thoughtform because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I disagree, he has been throwing out some crazy ideas, like virus/radio wave interaction (which is an awesome thought trajectory!), and has been rolling with all the punches and trying to step up his game...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtform
reply to post by Bedlam

What I said about near-field EM behavior is valid.
The interaction of E (electrical fields) and H (magnetic fields) is chaotic, and we don't have a clear understanding of why the behavior in the near field is undefinable, which is a good indicator of the validity of the equations.

That is the problem when you are trying to apply conventional EM theory to applications such as HAARP, there are so many exceptions to applying the formulas. It is exploring technology outside the normal/conventional applications of EM theory.

well, no, it's not. Did you ever manage to figure out what the near field boundary for a 10MHz signal is? Or really have a valid reason for bringing up the near field, which doesn't apply here?

Yes, the near field is wacky. And no, the near field components don't propagate - that's only the far field components. So nothing in the near field really matters down range. Speaking of EM theory - I once asked Bearden if all EM was longitudinal, as he wants to believe, why could you polarize it? He really REALLY hates that question.

You seem to have a pattern of disparaging people who are working the field, and use, even when it's not true, the possession of pieces of paper as support.

The brightest, most intelligent people I have met have been non-degreed, especially in the Amateur HAM circles, many under utilized geniuses, who have a solid, intuitive handle on EM theory.

No, actually, it's my arguments that lend my posts support. Such as the EIRP - you didn't seem to know what it was. It's obvious by your posts that you don't understand how it's used. And I hear you about working in the field, but I seriously don't see it in your posts - you often post a lot of buzzwords that seem irrelevant to the discussion, but they sound good.

As far as non-degreed folks, especially HAMs, having a solid grasp on EM theory, you do very occasionally see one, but that's the old "tech vs engineer" thing, which I'm starting to think you are. I once had a tech that used the same arguments (sort of reminds me of that guy on Time Cube), so one day I handed him a blank sheet of paper and asked him to fix it into a vector processor for me. That was the end of the "techs are better than engineers" thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtform

On disparaging people, generally only when they're trying to snowjob the thread.

If you want my attention and respect, then show me the magic non-traditional EM structure that produces magic scalar waves at the IRI. Or show a design that unequivocally creates and detects scalar waves. Or any of a number of things, but "I think it's a superscience design" is sort of non-specific.

I look at the antenna design, and it's immediately obvious what's going on and what frequency range the thing runs in, just from the architecture. I don't see the Bearden scalar weapon thing - mostly because there's no such thing as a scalar wave, but also because there's nothing on site that lends itself to being anything beyond what it's described to be.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

--However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to
learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes."
Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

Press releases and other information from the military on HAARP continually
downplay what it could do. Publicity documents insist that the HAARP
project is no different than other ionospheric heaters operating safely
throughout the world in places such as Arecibo, Puerto Rico, Tromso,
Norway, and the former Soviet Union. However, a 1990 government
document indicates that the radio-frequency (RF) power zap will drive the
ionosphere to unnatural activities....

The above abilities seem like a good idea to all who believe in sound national

defense, and to those concerned about cost-cutting. However, the possible uses
which the HAARP records do not explain, and which can only be found in Air
Force, Army, Navy and other federal agency records, are alarming.
Moreover, effects from the reckless use of these power levels in our natural
shield -- the ionosphere -- could be cataclysmic according to some scientists.
Two Alaskans put it bluntly. A founder of the NO HAARP movement, Clare
Zickuhr, says "The military is going to give the ionosphere a big kick and see
what happens."_The military failed to tell the public that they do not know
what exactly will happen, but a Penn State science article brags about that
uncertainty. Macho science?

--Related research by Begich and Manning uncovered bizarre schemes. For
example, Air Force documents revealed that a system had been developed for
manipulating and disturbing human mental processes through pulsed radio-
frequency radiation (the stuff of HAARP) over large geographical areas. The most telling material about this technology came from writings of Zbigniew Brzezinski (former National Security Advisory to U.S. President Carter) and J.F. MacDonald (science advisor to U.S. President Johnson and a professor of Geophysics at UCLA), as they wrote about use of power-beaming transmitters for geophysical and environmental warfare. The documents showed how these effects might be caused, and the negative effects on human heath and thinking.

The mental-disruption possibilities for HAARP are the most disturbing. More than 40 pages of the book, with dozens of footnotes, chronicle the work of Harvard professors, military planners and scientists as they plan and test this use of the electromagnetic technology. For example, one of the papers describing this use was from the International Red Cross in Geneva. It even
gave the frequency ranges where these effects could occur -- the same ranges
which HAARP is capable of broadcasting.

The parts I've emphaiszed in bold are rather telling. This continual idea that citizens have to prove black operations, or classified military on any technology is BS. We don't. All we need to do is grade our direct employee's behavior and determine whether he is safe to continue to have in our employement. If he isn't elected to begin with, ie. shadow, he is an arch criminal and thats treasons for our elected employees to allow controlling us, not to mention a long list of other crimes such as: genocide, weapons of mass destruction, illegal warfare, starvation and exploitation/slavery of humanity, murder, environmental destruciton and causing harm to humanity, poisons in food, air, soil, you name it, extortion, embezzlement, the lists go on and on and on, and they all need to be nailed if they don't step forward.

As a citizen all we need to do is work people out of the mind controlled haze they're in to step up to the plate and start forming their own councils to force cooperation and terms of these insane power freaks to step down.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Not to leave you hanging, the lambda boundary for the near field, depending on the frequency they're using, varies from about 100 to 350 feet.

The boundary for transitioning between Fraunhofer and Fresnel behavior, taken for the IRI as a whole, is about 10,000 to 30,000 feet, if you want to look at that instead.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You clearly need to do more research on harmonics.

add:
Haven't you ever read about why soldiers 'break step' at bridges?

Originally posted by Bedlam
Do you know what the wavelength of an 60Hz radio wave is? Do you understand the interaction of objects with wave phenomena, either longitudinal or transverse?
You can't so much as state what a harmonic is - I'm waiting for it. And you're confusing harmonics with resonance.

link

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

As a citizen all we need to do is work people out of the mind controlled haze they're in to step up to the plate and start forming their own councils to force cooperation and terms of these insane power freaks to step down.

Sort of like Begich quoting the "nuclear sized explosions without radiation" thing (you didn't bother to go look it up, did you?), a good 90% of his statements don't hold water. It's not that hard - get out of the mind controlled haze that Begich's BS has put on you - go and look up all his citations and source material yourself. It won't take long before you don't believe anything he has to say.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I wasn't referring to myself...

Bearden, et. all, I don't want to go back, but roughly 5 or so people, you pretty much call frauds.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I wasn't referring to myself...

Bearden, et. all, I don't want to go back, but roughly 5 or so people, you pretty much call frauds.

They are. Frauds, or delusional, it's sort of hard to tell. They're thick on the ground in the HAARP-lore group, because it's a thing most people can't get their minds around, and it looks all tech-y and ominous, and so they make up pure crap about it.

There have been pseudo-science frauds throughout history, that won't ever stop, I suppose. I really liked Keely, myself.

It's sort of separate, to my thinking, from the guys that believe in a literal Gaia, fairies and Atlantis, although in the HAARP-lore community, there's a strong overlap for some reason.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Bedlam because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.mindjustice.org...

Margo Cherney FOIA request for complete NASA abstract Report Number: AD-A090426.,June 1, 1980. Brooks Air Force Base, Jan.25, 2000. The requested information is fully denied under 5 U.S.C. 552(b)(1)..." NASA abstract in part stated, "A decoy and deception concept presently being considered is to remotely create the perception of noise in the heads of personnel by exposing them to low power, pulsed microwave. When people are illuminated with properly modulated low power microwaves the sensation is reported as a buzzing, clicking, or hissing which seems to originate (regardless of the person's position in the field) within or just behind the head. The phenomena occurs at average power densities as low as microwatts per square centimeter with carrier frequencies from 0.4 to 3.0 GHz. By proper choice of pulse characteristics, intelligible speech may be created. Before this technique may be extended and used for military applications, an understanding of the basic principles must be developed. Such an understanding is not only required to optimize the use of the concept for camouflage, decoy and deception operations but is required to properly assess safety factors of such microwave exposure."

The whole link is interesting, goes into details on what is known as possible. But in this case, is the whole HAARP facility, which I don't believe for one minute is benighn, just a decoy and deception to distract us from the real powerhouses, and other uses of Tesla's technology. I think its very possible, that is why I use HAARP, to mean the whole bag even relating to this.

3. Yes. A demonstration by Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher and Dr. William van Bise, directed magnetic signals into the brain of reporter Chuck DeCaro. They created visual images as in a hallucination. This program features Dr. Robert O. Becker, two time Nobel prize nominee, scientist and researcher of electromagnetic radiation effects on the body and author of Body Electric, summarized, "The government has never disproved the psychological effects of electromagnetic radiation. "Dr. Robert Becker commented "that this is a substantial step forward in the understanding how the visual system works" and would be a powerful weapon if used on fighter pilots while trying to fly.

I'm going to do more searches on Dr. Rauscher, in fact going to research different names and links in the articles..

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just conducted some research on the implication of radio waves and viruses and also x-rays and viruses. I got some info from wikipedia.com which is not a credible site and I know that so thats why I dont know if its possible or not. But if a microwave can heat up and make food hot id say its possible. Say you put a virus in the microwave you could potentially make that virus more active and even more deadly. So, in theory you could potentially use HAARP for the erie project of messing with viruses to make them evenn more deadly but also quite possibly use HAARP to get these viruses airborne over a vast area of the world. I dont know how well that would work but I do know that if there are viruses that can live through the extreme heat upon entry of our atmosphere through meteors and astroids Im very sure HAARP can be used to highten the level of intensity of these already dangerous viruses.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

HAARP does not transmit microwaves.

The effect described has nothing to do with "mind control".

The documents were declassified in 2006.
www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam, you know, it's obvious you're a smart guy, and have a lot to contribute to the discussions, especially technical, I enjoyed reading some of your technical synopsis, didn't agree with them all, but enjoyable, you clearly have good prose.

I can generate any known formula or equation for you, I would have to go look it up, I don't work with those on a day to day basis, and it's obvious you do, and you have some professional mastery over them.

Because of the nature of our understanding of EM theory, in terms of quantum and dimensional aspects, are still being ironed out, it opens the door for a 'valid' and 'reasonable' speculative discussion.

Your delivery, and seemingly general attitude, that you have singular knowledge of the concepts and that every one working in the field who doesn't share your understanding is a fraud and nuts, is off putting.
I tried, on every post, to overlook when you make offhanded remarks, but you keep doing it.

This is a speculative conspiracy forum, on top of the fact the whole EM field theory is fuzzy, especially in terms of leading edge undisclosed technologies. There are _no_ absolutes, and your position is based on absolutes.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Unity_99

HAARP does not transmit microwaves.

The effect described has nothing to do with "mind control".

The documents were declassified in 2006.
www.freedomfchs.com...

Let me remind you that HAARP emits radio waves. Radio waves heat up the ionosphere that HAARP emits. So tell me why you cant heat up a virus if HAARP also heats up the ionosphere? Please tell me why think its not possible to heat up a virus and make it deadly by using HAARP.
edit on 18-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There are many doctorates out there who disagree, scientists who don't agree with this. And that should be warning enough for citizens to demand all the secrecy end in this world and disclosre it all, for something rotten is afoot and we're going to end it. Acutally, that directing lying made whole the house fall down. So automatically, based on professional scientific demonstrations, research and voices, I'm not convinced. The onus isn't on the public to trust murderers, and they haven't convinced me they're whole platform isn't one big lie to hide what the science according to Tesla himself and other experts does.

I just made links, in bold I emphased what needed saying.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

If a virus happens to have dielectric properties (I don't know if they do) they could be heated by microwave radiation. Otherwise they could not. How does heating a virus make it more active?

HAARP does not use microwave frequencies, if it did it could not heat the ionosphere.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Phage

There are many doctorates out there who disagree, scientists who don't agree with this. And that should be warning enough for citizens to demand all the secrecy end in this world and disclosre it all, for something rotten is afoot and we're going to end it. Acutally, that directing lying made whole the house fall down. So automatically, based on professional scientific demonstrations, research and voices, I'm not convinced. The onus isn't on the public to trust murderers, and they haven't convinced me they're whole platform isn't one big lie to hide what the science according to Tesla himself and other experts does.

I just made links, in bold I emphased what needed saying.

I would reword what you just said because I couldnt understand the wording of your last post. It actually did not make sense at all and in fact I dont think anyone could understand what you just said. Im sorry if I sound rude Im not trying to be I just couldnt read what you said.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam, you know, it's obvious you're a smart guy, and have a lot to contribute to the discussions, especially technical, I enjoyed reading some of your technical synopsis, didn't agree with them all, but enjoyable, you clearly have good prose.

I can generate any known formula or equation for you, I would have to go look it up, I don't work with those on a day to day basis, and it's obvious you do, and you have some professional mastery over them.

Because of the nature of our understanding of EM theory, in terms of quantum and dimensional aspects, are still being ironed out, it opens the door for a 'valid' and 'reasonable' speculative discussion.

Your delivery, and seemingly general attitude, that you have singular knowledge of the concepts and that every one working in the field who doesn't share your understanding is a fraud and nuts, is off putting.
I tried, on every post, to overlook when you make offhanded remarks, but you keep doing it.

This is a speculative conspiracy forum, on top of the fact the whole EM field theory is fuzzy, especially in terms of leading edge undisclosed technologies. There are _no_ absolutes, and your position is based on absolutes.

Who cares if he keeps making off hand remarks, He seems to be very smart, a lot smarter than you thoughform. I understand 90% of what he is talking about and I do my own research if I dont understand something he said. Why are you trying to discredit bedlam when he has filled this thread with information? It may be because you just simply do not know what he is talking about so you just discredit him. I have enjoyed reading his posts and I will continue to do so.
Happy posting thoughform

edit on 18-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join