It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Jews on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Why are there only Atheist and Christians on ATS? I wish there was a Jewish group on here. We can talk about Jewish life styles.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
im jewish

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jewish_Chick_With_Glasses

wow, you kiss your mom with that mouth? how do you know he's lying?
you need to slow down, okay?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jewish_Chick_With_Glasses
Why are there only Atheist and Christians on ATS? I wish there was a Jewish group on here. We can talk about Jewish life styles.

Haha, never mind I figured out why you were banned.
2nd verse

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm a little Jew-ish.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by Jewish_Chick_With_Glasses

Why even burn calories typing that?

Your Mommy is going to be upset with you when she finds out you have been posting on her account.

ETA: Removed quote. WAY Too Offensive

edit on 16-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Jewish_Chick_With_Glasses,

I regret to read some of the replies you got. You did not state whether you are a Messianic Jew or of the persuasion that He hasn't come yet. Personally I am a Spiritual Jew, Rom. 2:28,29, but perhaps you would not except that. Do you hold with the Old Testament, Torah or the Talmud? Yahshua hit at some who said they were Jews and were not. That would be Rev. 2:9 and Rev. 3:9. I am not anti-Semetic to the true Jew.

One thing about it is He, Yahweh, ( YHWH ) leaves all to be free to choose and who are we to do the condemnation.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Conspiracy forums tend to have a lot of theories about Jews that control the world, that manipulate the banking system, etc. If I were Jewish I'd stay the hell away.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

Jewish_Chick_With_Glasses,

I regret to read some of the replies you got. You did not state whether you are a Messianic Jew or of the persuasion that He hasn't come yet. Personally I am a Spiritual Jew, Rom. 2:28,29, but perhaps you would not except that. Do you hold with the Old Testament, Torah or the Talmud? Yahshua hit at some who said they were Jews and were not. That would be Rev. 2:9 and Rev. 3:9. I am not anti-Semetic to the true Jew.

One thing about it is He, Yahweh, ( YHWH ) leaves all to be free to choose and who are we to do the condemnation.

Truthiron

She actually did state in her intro thread. It's in hebrew though so you have to use google translator haha.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
no pics? weak!

i call bs!

oh wait your banished... i r o n y

top topics

join