It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens! are they our ancestors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is it possible that aliens could be our ancestors from the past in a different of body? just watching over us to make sure things go a certain and when you get abducted its because they somehow know you personally? could it be that they are watching us because they dont want us to mess up like they did and go thru all the things did or could it just be that they are simply another form of humans like a hybrid human or something?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think our DNA is grown from spores which travelled here through meteorite impacts. I think there was previously life on Mars and perhaps the planet missing from where the asteroid belt is now. Debris blown into space from ancient celestial collisions could have freeze dried on a journey lasting hundreds of millions of years.

Having said that DNA seems to break down within an atmosphere, but perhaps in a vacumn time has less effect.

edit on 16-10-2010 by sy.gunson because: spelling errors

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Text Black

Originally posted by sy.gunson
I think our DNA is grown from spores which travelled here through meteorite impacts. I think there was previously life on Mars and perhaps the planet missing from where the asteroid belt is now. Debris blown into space from ancient celestial collisions could have freeze dried on a journey lasting hundreds of millions of years.

Having said that DNA seems to break down within an atmosphere, but perhaps in a vacumn time has less effect.

edit on 16-10-2010 by sy.gunson because: spelling errors

Good input bro

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think everything could be possible I mean think about what is already possible and real

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I doubt they are related to humans.

Since there is no public disclosure pertaining to these creatures I believe they are just visiting here.

But they and us probably do have a common connection.

They if they exist are just other species.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Is it possible that aliens could be our ancestors from the past in a different of body?

Yes... and Lord Xenu brought those aliens here to Earth and blew them up while they were inside a volcano...

Don't we need to establish aliens are actually here before we start leaping to claims that they might be reincarnations of our ancestors...? And why exactly would our ancestors not come back humans or animals or even plants before leaping into alien bodies?

Btw... how far back would that go? All the way back to before we were humans?

Back to this guy: Homo Erectus

edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join