It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you see in this cemetery tree?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Last month my sister and I decided to visit my grandmothers old house where we grew up as children, it was beyond haunted!
We wanted to take pictures of it to see if we could find anything paranormal in them from the outside of the house because we had no idea if it was occupied and did'nt want to knock or get in trouble for going in without permission, it looked abandoned, last we heard it was turned into a womens shelter.
Myself and several family members have always been drawn to this place, and we have nightmares of it still all the time, even have wanted to pitch in and buy it again, of course I would be scared out my mind to live there!
I believe all the land is haunted around this place, several houses we know of that were haunted close by have been torn down since, lots of things happened on this land, crosses burnt in front of houses at night, Devil Worshippers use to have ceremonies on the land nearby!
The house is located on a big hill, it was a Fort in Palestine, Texas long ago on Harcrow Road, we still live in this town!
We stopped at Fort Houston Cemetery, a place we used to always go a lil down the road from the house!
...as we walked through the Cemetery I decided to ask if anyone who is deceased would like to have their picture taken, and talked nicely out loud as I continued and took pictures!
It was a sunny day and I got very hot so was drawn to a darker place in the cemetery, where there were trees with more shade, and not many graves around!
I glanced at a tree, had an odd feeling from the rotted look of it and decided to take a picture!
We carried on and left to see the house, as we drove out from the cemetery I let any deceased person know not to follow us and thanked them for their time!
I took several pictures of the house and my batteries died, so we left, when we drove away my camera battery regained its life!
My sister and I went to my moms to look at the pictures with her, I was sat on the floor as we examined them, from where I sat I could see the pictures I had taken on her monitor looked like negatives from the angle I was at, and I could see things that I would'nt have noticed with my own eyes!
The one that stood out the most was the cemetery tree picture, I ruled the others things we saw out of the ones taken of the house as glares from the sky and trees in the windows!
I knew of how to invert photos to look like negatives so did of the tree, here is the original photo unedited, and the inverted one, what do you see?
I believe this is a really good find, if I might say!

...let me know what you think, thank you!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/385be099e7df.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1b1bdbc9a02.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48dc7d3cf474.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f73ba55f588c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 10/16/2010 by Givenmay because: Downsize pictures

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't know what you are seeing in this picture, it's definitely a tree. Other than that. Wait, wait over there by the grave marker it's. OMG!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/352de9177efd.jpg[/atsimg]

It's J-j-j-jedimiller's ghost!

Sorry, had to do it, but I don't see what you see, what is it?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
omg u made me snot laugh!

as for the tree?

I see bark?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Oh God no, I knew you'd be the first to say something!
Maybe I can only see it?
Thats not Jedi!
Your crazy!

edit on 10/16/2010 by Givenmay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Givenmay:

I see two things, kind of... One is a set of legs and the other is probably a gross violation of T&C.

Exactly where are we supposed to be looking, because I'm focused upon the "knot hole" in the tree and not seeing anything spooky yet.

Then again, I can't see those pictures where you stare at the wavy lines until you see a sailboat or a persons face either.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I see nothing in the standard image, but when you switched to the negative view ( im guessing its negative) there is definetly what seems to be the silhouette of a woman with dark hair or a veil. Also looks like her hands are up in a prayer postition possibly. Virgin Mary perhaps? I'll see what i can do maybe cleaning it up a little or circling the image for you.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

it took me a while but i noticed this:

the diaglouge is my own ofcourse.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I can see a girl clearly, look at the inverted pic, can see her eyes and pupils under the 2 red leaves, her nose and mouth, she has long hair, and looks like she's wearing a white gown!
I showed my boyfriend when I first took it, and he thought she had her arms up holding her face!
Kinda looks like one of The Exorcists pictures, everytime I look I can see her clearer!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

is there anyway you can post a picture of it outlined in paint or something? something simple. i'm jealous i wanna see it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

It does look like she's praying never noticed that thankx!
I hope someone see's what I do, I'm no good at circling things lol!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

AAAAAH! i see it now. never mind. its like a demonic monalisa.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

John Madden has a fun job.
edit on 16-10-2010 by dementedtheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
First thing I noticed is

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by I think Im normal

Hahaha what is that?
Ya'll need to behave and open your eyes...nice Clown!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am behaving, I clearly see a face in the area I highlighted

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I dont feel I could draw what I see. legally.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by I think Im normal

...it does look kindalike ET!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I dont feel I could draw what I see. legally.

I saw that as well

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

We should all go look at clouds one day.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
here I did a selective color adjustment over what I am seeing

ahwell, it sticks out to me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join