It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS StreetView: 0.1: UFOs Over New York City

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

That would make for some interesting answers I'm sure of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10
[mor

Funny you mention that, we are actually shooting our next episode about unicorns. It's going to be a lot like the mustang conspiracy on ATS new. Stay tuned.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Its been a busy week as me and J douglas are gearing up to shoot our second show tomorrow. I want to thank EVERYONE in the ATS community for taking the time to give your feedback on our new show. We so appreciate all the love we are getting and we even appreciate the handful of haters out there that had some negative things to say, they will keep us strong striving to be better and on our toes. For those who did not like our first episode let me just convey to not write us off just yet. Again this episode was done on the fly in order to bring our coveted ATS members the earliest reactions to the NYC UFO sighting. You dont have to love us I simply ask that you see a couple more episodes before you decide Street View is not for you.
Now with that said I wanted to shout out and thank member "Esoteric Teacher or ET" for your detailed critique of our first show ALL your suggestions are in me and J douglas's head and we will absolutely step up our game up with the interview tactics you suggested. I also wanted to address the comments made regarding the accuracy of the Stanley Fulham statements (and thank you again ET for defending me But please let me defend myself
Dear member One10 please know that I had a small window of time before i had to get to work and film. So I had heard of the predictions via the ATS threads and so in order to address what was being talked about on ATS I did some quick and I will admit not detailed enough research on Mr. Fulhams book "Challenges of change". The book to my knowledge was published two years ago and does exist along with the statements he made regarding the tentative UFO sighting over major cities. When I said his statements were "Accurate' it was off the limited knowledge that the 2 year old book and statements in the book existed and the simple fact that NY is THE major city and CENTER of everything that these UFO's decided to hover over on OCT 13 2010 made it seem at the time "accurate". So again when I said the word Accurate I was going off the little information I had about the books existence and the statements therein. If it is a hoax as you claim and as others claim I more then anyone want to KNOW about it. if you could I would really appreciate some info on the Hoax of stanley fulhams OCT 13 prediction. So any links or info you have please share. Also to members "Achaius" and "Life in the matrix" I will PERSONALLY make sure Jdoug drops the Cigarette while interviewing in the future. And to address one last members issue Let me assure all of you that as originally planned (before we had to drop everything and cover this unexpected NYC sighting) that Street Views overall look and Production will be ON POINT and more polished and professional going forward.

Finally, I truly want to convey that "Street View" is YOUR show ATS community its all about what you guys want us to go out there and dig deeper into while talking to the public and getting there opinions on the threads and topics we are covering here on ATS. So please keep up the great work of challenging things that we say and do and ALWAYS feel free to provide the backup to prove us wrong or right. The more suggestions and questions you guys provide the better experience we can create for you. We welcome the challenge from the ATS community we want to be YOUR voice out there on the streets of NYC as we continue to strive to make you guys proud and represent the awesome ATS community.

Please tune in to this weeks episode and me and Jdouglas will be back combing the threads to address all your questions comments and concerns

Red Beans and Ricely Yours,
BONNIE STARR

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Both of you did a great job and I salute this endeavor fully! Love seeing original content on my favorite web site, and I personally love New York, so its always great to see it moving around.

I'm well aware that the first episode was rushed, and can't wait to see this project evolve as all projects do over time.

You both fit the camera well and have presence that is enjoyable. It was also clear you both had a lot of fun...so yeah, I'll follow this series and welcome it in to my viewing schedule gladly.

Things I would like to see (heck, just throwing stuff out there)-

1) Both of you not only "asking New Yorkers" things about conspiracy, but carrying around detailed facts and "informing New Yorkers" that are unaware. A system where you begin asking if they are aware of some said fact- and then if they are not- just wacking them with the hard evidence.

It would be priceless film watching some "hard New Yorker" make the spilt second "choices" in his head as he/she struggled to grapple the weight of the truth.

2) More behind the scenes content like both of you doing your research or discovering new details you may have just learned. It would educate the audience more to see other facts- like for the UFO episode you could have show you both researching "true" events that have passed within the UFO area of mystery.

UFOs over the white house, Ufos over airports, documents, testimonies from government workers and world leaders- etc.

All in all, I had fun watching you both have fun, and that made it an adventure for me (and I'm sure you two as well). Keep bringing us New Yorkers and Conspiracy- and I will be having fun and watching.

Thanks for helping ATS grow and for making living documentation on the events most overlook within our time.

MM
edit on 19-10-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Welcome to "ATS Street View," As we continue this series, expect more from Street View -- including flashy logos, zippy titles, and a machine that goes ping.

Please lets not have lots of obtrusive DOGS though, they do get annoying on TV at the best of times

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I wish people would clearly make the definition of UFO when trying to discuss the subject.

Just because its a UFO doesnt necessarily mean its from another planet or dimension.
Everyone assumes UFO's are strictly alien in origin and the definition needs to be made.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Bonnie I think you and J. did a marvelous job going out to the
people. You presented yourselves very well and were dignified,
warm and I noted the people who you did interview were quite
receptive to you both. Brava! Bravo!

I do however have a problem with the "UFO" factor!
One can plainly see on CBS, ABC, and FOX that those
were indeed balloons. And knowing that "yellow balloons"
were released in Times Square on Wednesday October 13
to mark the centennial of Madrid’s Gran Via in conjunction,
"silver and white"balloons were accidentally let go by kids at
an engagement party for their teacher, well, stating that
they were UFO's is quite an exaggeration! To try and convince
people otherwise is just Yellow journalism (very misleading).
The balloons were in fact identified after all!
The evening yielded the planet Jupiter and her moons.
Of course how many New Yorkers really pay attention to that
whilst on their very busy way?

Is ATS going to be the new "Enquirer"? That remains to be seen.

As a New Yorker I do tire of false information. Isn't it bad enough
we have to sort the chaff from the wheat and does anyone really
want to hurt UFOlogy more than it has already been by hoaxers
and frauds? Food for thought!

I think the both of you have good intentions, but there is
responsibility that goes along with that.

Once again...you did a fine job that evening in the rain.
Kudos for that!

edit on 20-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i think its a nice show....keep it up!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Hey Kizzy,
Thanks for your comments on the show I appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We at streetview are keeping our minds open and believe anything is possible. But as far as the idea of "balloons" go. I just want to say that it has NOT been proven that those were balloons at all and we will be doing a quick recap on the show regarding the balloon theory and asking ATS members to provide some real answers to what they think this UFO sighting was. Some of the questions I pose in episode two (Which should be premiering tonight or early tomorrow) for the people who believe in this balloon theory which I will ask you now is "How could balloons of any kind hover, mulitiply and change direction over our city for over 9 hours??" and I am not sure if you have seen all the night time footage of the UFO'S over New York but If these were balloons as you say please provide me with an explanation as to how balloons could produce such a high wattage of light that they could be clearly seen over our overly illuminated NYC sky?? I encourage you and everyone at ATS who is so quick to say the old reliable answer of 'They weren't UFO'S they were balloons" to answer those questions above.

P.S if you haven't seen the night time footage please go to page 2 or it might be page 3 of our threads where member BestIdeaYet posted some great You tube footage from that night. Then please tell me how you could still think those were ONLY balloons. And again I want to make it clear that I am not confirming they were UFO's only asking for a better explanation then they were balloons. That just doesn't make any sense to me...

Red Beans and Ricely Yours
BONNIE STARR

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BONNIESTARR1

OH one more thing Kizzy,
You stated the balloons were "INFACT IDENTIFIED" after all. Who were they identified by? Where did you acquire this information from? Please provide me with where you got this information an a link or copy of it if you could as I would love to further investigate this claim....

THANKS SO MUCH

BONNIE STAR

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have no intentions of rehashing
this whole absurdity!
You have an entire thread worth
of proof!
By all means, knock yourself out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ukqna.com...

www.balloonhq.com...

www.madsci.org...

www.balloonhq.com...

......and dozens more!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d7ef1ff1dec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I really think I'm going to like this series. I haven't been watching the conspiracy chicks because I am also of the opinion that it might be bad for the website... but this is pretty good. If you can keep this up and interview people like this and ask them what their opinions are and not get heckled or harassed it'll definitely be a great show.

Just one piece of advice: I'd recommend that you take more of a skeptical approach to these phenomenons that people see. Well, not necessarily a skeptical approach... but like don't just assume that it's completely true. You should ask people what if it's true or if they believe in it like you were doing. But, like if you ask about something that was phenomenal that happened- I liked it more when you were being skeptical and asked them if they believed if they really saw something rather than when you were projecting the ATS values into it. We know what we think could have happened but it's better if we ask them for their opinions rather than what our own opinions are.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join