It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle appears to have had a serius heart attack...........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2010 by dgtempe because: (no reason given)

Prayer Request For Romy: Please -Pray and Intercede for Steven as he has had massive Health Issues and is Being Tested For Heart Attack and Massive Kidney issues--Severe head Trauma in previous Car wreck and ladder Fall have seriously damaged his Brain and Central nervous system--PRAY FOR GOD'S MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION IN THEIR LIVES!

go to Alerts Archive

friom www.stevequayle.com

Please keep him in your thoughts!!!

I wonder what????????? got to him?????

edit on 15-10-2010 by dgtempe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

where did you read this?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Its on the front page on his website. Sorry, im traveling and this computer is rather complicated for me. I.m sorry if this is in the wrong format and forum.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 16-10-2010 by dgtempe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So from your description of events it sounds like Steve has received the short end of the stick where good fortune are concerned. Whats next, surviving an accidental surgery where they remove part of his brain?

Sounds like the guy has gone through some..SH**.

Honestly Im not trying to be flippant here I just find all his tragedies crazy.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I saw that on his website that I was checking out earlier and was wondering if that was him, Steve Quayle. Was not sure what was going on with that but glad somebody brought it to light here.
His job must be very stressful in some ways but that might be only the beginning of his story. Maybe a back
injury can bring on other problems as well.
The posts there are VERY interesting lately and it seems that something is deffinitely going on of interest
to us all but who am I to say? What with the stops of trucks and subsequent inspections by "feds?" and
the training exercises and what has been reported to him and thus on his site recently..you'd just about have to
feel something's up.
I hope he recovers completely.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This must have happened after todays show? I'm listening to the broadcast right now. He sounds a little ill with Bronchitis, but otherwise fine!

Clif Highs web site down, now this.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This must have happened after todays show? I'm listening to the broadcast right now. He sounds a little ill with Bronchitis, but otherwise fine!

Clif Highs web site down, now this.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I agree he always seems to be surrounded by chaos.
He needs a break

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

edit on 16-10-2010 by dgtempe because: double post

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well holly mosses .. I woundered why his site was down,,
Indeed has suffered a lot of misfortune to say the least..
Hope he is going to make a full recovery !!!

Prayers are with you Steve !!

reply to post by dgtempe

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What's going on with Steve Quayle's website links...not working for me when I search google for steve and try to select the links I get 404 error message....

I found this from Coast to Coast from Dec. 2011...I find it interesting....Our TPTB taking out another out spoken person telling truths?

A report has emerged that there could be 14,000 excess deaths in the US linked to Fukushima radiation. The seriousness of the situation in Japan has been hushed up in the mainstream media, Quayle noted, adding that according to his source, there are possible plans for the evacuation of Tokyo. Regarding vaccinations in the US, which eventually may be made mandatory, he believes they put people's health into a compromised state, and are ultimately part of the elite's plan to reduce the population. Chemtrails are another method being used to attack people's immune systems, he suggested.

Quayle said he is keeping an eye on volcanic activity in Iceland, because it could potentially set off the mid-Atlantic ridge in the Azores, causing a huge tsunami. We are seeing antipodal quakes, where seismic activity in one location can trigger a quake on the opposite spot on the globe, he stated. Weather modification technology and scalar weaponry may be increasing climate problems, and quakes, he added. People need to take survival preparedness seriously, and should make sure they have a "bug-out bag"-- a portable kit containing items needed to survive for 72 hours when evacuating from a disaster, Quayle advised. He recommended Holly Deyo's book, Dare to Prepare, for complete information on this topic.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

You do realize the comment your replying to is from 2010?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Steve Quayle is in my prayers.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He probably fear mongered himself to a heart attack.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
What's going on with Steve Quayle's website links...not working for me when I search google for steve and try to select the links I get 404 error message....

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Starting Wednesday, Stan and I are moving our sites to a new server.

LINK

top topics

join