It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me make my fiance happy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Actually, everything is right, I just want to make the day very special and get her whatever she wants. I personally have never been happier.

Ok well when I read your post it was blank so I had nothing to go on.

Well if you both are happy then that is all you should need

Good luck to you both and don't stop doing the little things, we really DO appreciate them. Little notes are cute too.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by tracer7

Actually, everything is right, I just want to make the day very special and get her whatever she wants. I personally have never been happier.

Ok well when I read your post it was blank so I had nothing to go on.

He posts a link something like 'click HERE' in his text...either way, just voted...good luck in the competition!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

I happily just put my vote in for you.I hope you win! It is awsome and i have my fingers n toes crossed in hopes you win.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Awe congrats!!! I voted and I linked it on my FB asking my friends to vote for you. I don't normally share that kind of stuff but you seem like a decent guy and you two look happy and your story is very sweet. I wish you the best and I hope you win!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Awe congrats!!! I voted and I linked it on my FB asking my friends to vote for you. I don't normally share that kind of stuff but you seem like a decent guy and you two look happy and your story is very sweet. I wish you the best and I hope you win!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I really appreciate the help. I am not sure what the other couples are doing but it is working for them. top couple is way ahead. we are sitting in a close race for runner up. but thanks again.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Now you have one more towards your goal. Wish you all the best with your wedding.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

Sorry, friend, but cannot make her happy. Happiness is found within, not without, and she, nor anyone else will ever find happiness in any man, woman, money, job, car, house, or anything else. I have seen millionaires with movie star looking foxy wives who were so unhappy they cry all the time and are always depressed. The Beatles said it best, "Can't Buy Me Love."

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

I posted it to my FB and my bf's dad voted too

I will post links daily. I like love stories and I hope you win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join