It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Cartels Sending Hit Squads After Arizona Militia Members

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If every able American man on the border would man up and take advantage of the right to bear and carry openly this would solve itself really fast.
Arizona should declare its sovereignty form a regulated and trained militia and deal with this issue.

The cartels are spineless and depend on fear and inability to reign with such autonomy.
If every man in Mexico was armed this would already be over with a long time ago.

Should Obumma get his way we will all be just as helpless and open prey in this country as the Mexican citizenry.

Lock And Load Boys its going to be a long night in Jericho!

Bob Stoufus II

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I live in Texas and one thing I can tell you is that I personally KNOW that the border is OUT-OF-HAND! The media IS ignoring it. This IS terrorism right here and not much is being done about it. I have distant family in Mexico in a small village town. We know how bad it is. I don't know why some doubt it. It is common knowledge around here now that Mexico is not safe for whites esp women anymore. Los Zetas ARE taking over. The Cartel (old militia) are scared of them.. everyone is. Yes there are some parts that are relatively safe I'm sure, but in my town everyone says Mexico is not safe anymore. And if you do go you do not take your wife and esp. not children. Men's wifes have been kidnapped and raped and they can do nothing about it. (I am talking about a particular case here in which a man and his wife crossed the border and his wife was kidnapped and raped and then he was set free- google it.) But there have been sooo many kidnapping recently. A uncle of mine makes regular trips into Mexico (one every other month) and he now goes to the border and sends in a Mexican because he KNOWS the dangers. www.lagunajournal.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

• null

reply to post by rubbertramp

Operation Defiant Sentinel and their leader has stated that they are hunting down zetas you really dont believe theses zetas have any rights and most of all you underestimated ACM they have held strong far above the zetas for over two years now and now blackwater usa is volunteering a thousand men the cartels have now bit off more than they can chew the American citizens, not all of us are doper
edit on 2-12-2010 by godschildren because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
amen bob ,its like you said lock and loaded time to go hunting

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join