It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Who Taunted Kathleen Edward is Arrested (tried to run her neighbor over with a car)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Woman Who Taunted Kathleen Edward is Arrested

Source of Article

Updated: Friday, 15 Oct 2010, 6:33 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 15 Oct 2010, 2:42 PM EDT

Trenton, Michigan

myFOXDetroit.com Staff - Police in Trenton say Jennifer Petkov was arrested today for 'assault using a dangerous weapon' and 'reckless driving' after she allegedly tried to use her car to run over a neighbor. This is the same woman who had been taunting a dying little girl, Kathleen Edward of Trenton, by posting disturbing photos on Facebook.

On Wednesday, neighborhood resident Tana Boling was on her way to Rebecca Rose's house, the grandmother of Kathleen Edward. As she crossed the street she says Petkov tried to hit her. "Her car was in her driveway. I didn't notice if anyone was inside, it's just there. When I got so far into the street, she came speeding out of her driveway right toward me. If I didn't get out of the way she would have hit me, there is no doubt," says Boling.
WJBK FOX 2 / Detroit

Some Background information (Inside Edition):

]Kathleen Edward:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0522a4d1aa7.jpg[/atsimg]

I worked for/with terminally ill and developmentally dissabled children for 12 years, and many of them were/are some of my closest friends. My words are guarded right now due to my restrain. I'm going to withold/refrain from sharing some of my thoughts and comments due to my respect for T&C (Terms & Conditions).

I'm thinking there may be a pattern here where Jennifer Petkov seems to be repeatedly demonstrating she is willing to actively participate in actions and behaviors that may be harmful to both herself and others.

Some may say this is related to Karma, and they may be right. I think there may be a pattern here of certain behavior on the part of Mrs. Petkov. However, I am also willing to entertain the idea that this kind of story is what "news" agencies pander to their targetted demographic and audience playing and exploiting their emotions and manipulating information to conform to something that translates into better ratings. I'd like to think I am wrong, though.

Meanwhile I also have seen video of Kathleen on a shopping spree at the Toy Store. People can be nice. People can be good. People can be human, too.
Kathleen, you rock! You are so pretty, and cool, too! Sorry you have rude nasty crummy neighbors. Can the Make A Wish Foundation get a kid new neighbors?

Thought I would share, please share your thoughts on this,
ET

edit on 15-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add personal commentary, fix a bb code, remove a . , and tell you have a nice day. Have a nice day.

edit on 15-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add videos

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't get this woman. Why is she doing all of this and still allowed to drive?
This is crazy!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I'm not trying to understand her, but she seems like a woman who is not too happy, and may not be fun to be around. (or am I stating the obvious?)

I don't RR, I do not know all the details, but I think this lady has issues.

Have a pleasant day,
ET

edit on 15-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: This must be filled out. I have filled it out.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Why are she and her husband doing this?
This doesn't make any sense! Craziness!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
This doesn't make any sense! Craziness!

Craziness. Driving over your neighbors (or trying to) is not very neighborly. I can't imagine what it is like to live in that neighborhood. I'm trying to guard my words right now, to be honest.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
double post. apologies.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What else can one say but:

KARMA'S A BITCH
edit on 15/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

This has made me smile! Thanks for posting it ET!

In all honesty, as much as this womans behavior offends me, I am beginning to think that she isn't just mean, but that she has some deep rooted emotional problems.

I think she needs a quiet place (with free medication provided) to think about things and to find herself.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
What else can one say but:

KARMA'S A BITCH

So is Jennifer Petkov, imo.

The thoughts and views expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of any other ATS members, ATS-, ATS LLC, and their sponsors or their affiliations

edit on 15-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
More Information:

Bail is $75,000

Trenton - The woman who disgusted people around the world by taunting a dying seven-year-old girl was arrested for assault with a dangerous weapon and dangerous driving after she allegedly tried to use her car to run over another neighbour.
Jennifer Petkov had posted pictures on Facebook showing Kathleen Edward, who is dying from Huntington ’s disease, as the face on a skull and crossbones; as well as a picture of Kathleen’s mother, Laura Edward, in the arms of the grim reaper. Laura died of Huntington ’s disease last year.
Tana Boling was on her way to visit Kathleen’s grandmother, Rebecca Rose, who Petkov has been feuding with, on October 15. She said that, as she crossed the street, Petkov attempted to hit her.
"Her car was in her driveway. I didn't notice if anyone was inside, it's just there. When I got so far into the street, she came speeding out of her driveway right toward me,” she told Fox 2 Detroit. “If I didn't get out of the way she would have hit me, there is no doubt.”
Petkov, 33, is jail pending a bond of $75,000 or 10 per cent paid for release.
A preliminary examination of the evidence against her is scheduled for October 26.
Petkov is also under a six-month probation for disorderly conduct, which began on July 5.
Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I wonder if she has mental health issues?

Her actions seem quite extreme for the average person

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I wonder if she has mental health issues?

Oz, honestly, I know you and I are not qualified to provide diagnosises or make professional mental health observations, but I think it is safe to say we need not wonder whether she has or does not have mental issues, however accute they may overtly appear, I believe she does have some mental issues.

Her actions seem quite extreme for the average person

According to a video from Inside Edition I just included via edit to the Opening Post, this whole dispute began when her child or children were not invited to their daughters (Kathleens) birthday party. But, honestly, I don't know if I would want her or her children (if they are like her and mean) coming to a little girls birthday party.

All this started because she felt like her and her family were being snubbed, apparently/allegedly.

Interesting neighborhood, me thinks.

Pleasantries,
ET

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is just sad! What can I say to make this young beautiful angel happy?
She is such a sweet heart!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jewish_Chick_With_Glasses

I know. And welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your ATS experiences.

Here you go, please find a reason to smile.

Pleasantries,
ET

top topics

join