It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Die Glocke "The Bell"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I looked around and did not find a post with a well put together summary of the bell's discription and effects when being tested. This being the case I compiled some information from Nick Cook, Igor Witkowski, and Joseph Farrell's books and present it here for others interested in the subject. I am excluding the conspiracy surrounding the bell and only presenting a condensed version of the attributes of the bell.

Die Glocke

The project began being called "Tor", meaning gate, in January 1942. Later the program was split into "Chronos", meaning time and "Laternentrager", meaning lantern bearer. The first experiments were carried out in May and June 1944.

Physical Discription

-Witkowski says it is 8-9 feet tall and 4-5 feet wide. Cook says it is 12-15 feet tall and 9-12 feet wide.
-Inside are 2 counter rotating cylinders on a common axis.
-Cylinders filled with or coated with mercury.
-Axis consisted of a hollow core that housed Xerum 525.
-Inside of the bell was colled posibley by liquid nitrogen or oxygen.
-The outer casing was a ceramic metal. Witkowski's source also describes the top being crowned with a hook or fastening.

Effects During Testing

-A characteristic buzzing comparable to bees in a jar.
-Electromagnetic effects.
-Surges causing bulbs to blow.
-Bluish phosphoresence around it.

-Disintigration of tissue structures.
-Plants decomposed to a greasy substance, described as blackish, greyish goo.
-Formation of undefined crystalin structures in the liquid organic substance.

-Stratification of liquids into distinctly divided fractions.

Effects on the people involved.
-Sleep loss.
-Problems with their equilibrium.
-Formication.
-Headaches.
-Metalic taste in mouth.

Xerum 525/Red Mercury

Xerum 525
-An amalgam of mercury.
-Contained thorium oxide, beryllium oxide, and various heavy isotopes.

Red Mercury
-Physicist Frank Barnaby says based on recovered Russian documents that it is composed of mercury antimony oxide dissolved in ordinary mercury then it is placed in a nuclear reactor for about 20 days.
-It is possibley "salted" with isotopes of hafnium and tantalum.
-The end result is a very thick and heavy cherry liquid.

Where it was Tested

Chambers for testing.
-Usually located underground.
-Specially prepared chamber described as a pool.
-The surface was covered in ceramic tiles that were deactivated after testing with what appeared to be pink brine.
-Rubber mats were placed on the floor and destroyed after testing.
-Chambers were said to of been blown up after 2-3 uses.
-It needed a considerable power supply.

Areas of Testing

-Neumarkt and Leubus (modern day Sroda Slask and Lubiaz)

-Schloss Furstenstein (Furstenstein Castle)

-Waldenburg disguised as a coal mine.

-Wenceslas mine at Ludwigsdorf (modern day Ludwikowize)
-Disguised as a coal mine in a remote valley.

-"The Henge" possible testing rig at Wenceslas mine.
-Stands in a pool or basin.
-There are ports for large electrical cabling.
-Research carried out suggests that there are Isotopes in the construction which can only be from irradiation by a strong beam of neutrons.

Once again this is only a compiling from books I have read. If you have further interest in this subject I suggest you read books by the authors at the top of the post. If you have any questions, comments or anything to add please feel free.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
nice

i just saw a german movie about "the bell"
it was a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device

they say it has an anti gravity.

after worldwar 2 some "bell sightings reported in the USA..maybe they took it
when the project paperclip startet..

thanks for posting this here

the bell

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes from what I have heard the speculation is that the bell had anti-gravity capabilities or the capabilites to bend space and time in some way. The best example I have seen of a bell shaped object sighted in the U.S. was in Kecksburg Pennsylvania in 1965. I could see the U.S. government taking the bell from Germany in Operation Paperclip but I have not read anything that suggests this in actual Paperclip writtings or documents although I would not doubt that it could of happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The anti-gravity coincides with a theory I read about that talked about UFO's using gravity to fly. Apparently there are a number of plates on the bottom of the "saucer", and when you point these plates in a certain direction, the Saucer essentially falls in that direction (the Stronger the Gravitational Pull, the faster the saucer flies). This would explain why UFO's are able to change direction at such a high rate of speed.
There was also a theory that pointing these plates towards one another, and cranking the power, might open some sort of portal. Who knows? I always found it an interesting theory though. Allegedly this has been recreated in a lab, (small scale) which probably means its well beyond small scale, and is in use by the military now.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Im not sure if I have heard the theory you are speaking of. Are these plates magnets? If so that sounds like magnetoaerodynamic propulsion. Or maybe it could be some kind of electrogravitic pulse effect possibley. I know there are alot of theories on anti-gravity and space travel though.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

The laboratrory which prepared Xerum 525 was at Neumarkt, near Breslau. Xerum 525 according to Sporrenberg involved compounds of Beryllium and Thorium in a pinkish jelly, which I suggest is probably Mercury (II) Iodide (red mercury) in paraffin.

It was not housed at Neumarkt. It was in an underground complex beneath Gandau. The Luftwaffe training unit at Gandau was kicked out in August 1943 after which the airfield became a restricted area and a private Junkers company airstrip. Work on constructing the Bell began August 1943 after the bombing of Hamburg and a plasma physics laboratory there owned by Phillips/Valvo.

The Bell moved into the Gandau complex, on the outskirts of Breslau on 1 November 1943.

Projekt Thor was not an anti gravity project. It was commenced under contract to Heereswaffenamt Forschungsanstalt number 10 in 1942 for the purpose of converting Thorium to Uranium. It was administered as part of Germany's Uranium project for the Nazi A-bomb.

It was not housed at Wenceslas mine (Ludwikowice) until 18 December 1944 after evacuation from Breslau in the face of advancing Soviet forces.

It was evacuated by Ju-390 from Bystrzyca Klodzka Airfield about 17 April 1945.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

May I ask where you attained this information from? I am not familiar with the Nazi project thor. I did a quick search on the internet and only found a couple sketchy sites mentioning this. I only know of the U.S. project thor relating to the rod from god weapon. If you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the details of what creates the gravitational forces, just that gravity is created. I don't believe it's magnetism though. It could be some sort of high velocity centrifugal force (like a miniature hadron collider-type device). Personally, I have no idea how it works. Sorry. I just remember a report mentioning its possibility. I'll try to dig up those papers for you.
I do know the craft "creates its own gravity".
edit on 16-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I frequently read foreign language websites and encountered this information on a Polish website which referred to these claims and linked them to Professor Mieczyslaw Moldavia... I hesitate to say that the Professor himself is the source as that was not entirely clear. The Polish website referred to the Professor being an inmate of Gross Rosen working at Furstenstein Castle in 1944-45 (today called Ksiaz Castle). Postwar he taught civil engineering.

I have made contact with the professor through mutual friends and I am invited to correspond.

Another contributing source (in Polish) which I have not myself read is the book; Wonderland: Alien Technologies in the Third Reich, by Dr. Milos Jesensky and Robert K. Lesniakiewicz, Usti nad Larem, Warsaw, 2001.

Lesniakiewicz has made extensive investigation of complex Reise.

edit on 16-10-2010 by sy.gunson because: correcting spelling errors

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks OP, great topic that doesn't get enough attention here at ATS IMO.

There are vids of Farell on youtube I know, I think project camelot interviewed him.

Here is a vid from one of youtubes greatest genius's, Alien Scientist:

I recommend checking out his channel, lots of good information there regarding this type of technology.

The mental effects from die Glocke are also similar to descriptions I remember hearing from Ralph Ring and his involvement with Otis Carr.

There is a lot of interesting information to be found on the net regarding this Bell issue.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by I B Dazzlin
reply to post by Mactire

Im not sure if I have heard the theory you are speaking of. Are these plates magnets? If so that sounds like magnetoaerodynamic propulsion. Or maybe it could be some kind of electrogravitic pulse effect possibley. I know there are alot of theories on anti-gravity and space travel though.

As promised (via: Paul E. Potter)

They guy that documented this information and released it online [Bob Lazar] died of cancer. He swore that his cancer came from the government trying to silence him. Any websites talking about his discovery disappeared shortly after his death. My father, an expert on alien tech, found someone who's reposted the information to the public.

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Die glocke, and other Nazi ufo threads.

There's only a couple hundred topics about Nazi ufo's in the archives. This should help you out!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I searched on the internet but I can't find anything about Professor Mieczyslaw Moldavia. I only saw a couple blog sites that made mention of the name in relation to Die Glocke but nothing more.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by I B Dazzlin

May I ask where you attained this information from? I am not familiar with the Nazi project thor. I did a quick search on the internet and only found a couple sketchy sites mentioning this. I only know of the U.S. project thor relating to the rod from god weapon. If you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

The information arises from WW2 documents in company archives of AEG. These include a letter requiring the release of an electrical engineer Richard Kremar by the Gestapo on account of his indespensible work for a project vital to the war effort.

I came across these referred to by author Joseph Farrell. I personally find him a bit unhinged however he is a very meticulous researcher. One would have to consult the sources given in his book Black Sun to find the exact references.

I am also corresponding with former Polish camp inmate of Gross Rosen Dr Ing.Meiczyslaw Moldovia. He was a civil engineer in the Reise Komplex and has written a book in Polish about the secret projects there. The Prof was based at Furstenstein castle during WW2.

Much of what the professor has written is cited on websites in Polish which you can read with Google translate.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

There's only a couple hundred topics about Nazi ufo's in the archives. This should help you out!

The Nazi Bell has absolutely nothing to do with UFOs except in the fevered imaginations of die hard UFO addicts.

That's a myth / fantasy and perpetuates CIA disinformation intended to cover up the real purpose of the Nazi Bell. Unfortunately author Joseph Farrell is a ringmaster of that particular fraternity. Whilst they dig up valuable data they corrupt it with bizarre subjective interpretation.

There was more than one Nazi Bell in wartime Germany. One fell into Allied hands at Bisingen captured by ALSOS, however ALSOS were in a big hurry and after taking papers and vital parts to disable it left the machine for the French occupation forces.

In a 1983 interview given at Warsaw university, Soviet plasma physics expert Georgi Nikolayevich (G.N.) Frolov told a reporter about the Nazi Bell at Ludwikowice (Wenceslas Mine) He said that they collected Professor Baron Manfred von Ardenne from Dresden and drove to the mine. They drove around in circles because Ardenne was slightly unsure of the exact location. Ardenne recounted that during the war, he needed a security pass to get past a guardbox at the mine entrance manned by SS guards.

The point of Dresden and why Dresden was bombed so late in the war was that Dresden was home to Ardenne's Plasma Physics laboratory which could not be allowed to fall into Soviet hands. The Laboratory was one of tree Ardenne institutes under the leadership of Plasma physicist Dr Max Steenbeck. Norwegian plasma physicist Dr Rolf Wideroe recounts how in March 1945, he and others removed anything of value from the Dresden laboratory and drove it west.

Ardenne recounted to Frolov that he merely installed what he called a type of Cyclotron in the Wenceslas mine. He also commented that there was an even earlier cyclotron already installed there.

Dr Rolf Wideroe in his memoirs describes this project as being under Luftwaffe leadership in 1943 and that it was a secret project vital to the war effort, involving a 15 MeV X-ray Rheotron. Wideroe called it the Wirbelrohr. Wideroe was a contract employee to the swiss firm Brown Boverie und Cie.

The OSS recieved intelligence from their spy informant Erwin Respondek in the Nazi economic Ministry at the Reichstag that the pro nazi Swiss scientist Dr Walter Dallenbach was to be funded to create his own research institute Forschungsstelle D on German territory at bisingen north of Zurich. The purpose of this institute was the creation of atomic weapons. Dallenbach's personal contribution however was to develop what Respondek quoted the head of AEG termed, a heavy particle accelerator.

Prof Heisenberg and Dr Max von Laue met with Dallenbach every wednesday morning during the war from 1943 to confer on development of this device.

At Farm Hall, Heisenberg was recorded telling Dr Karl Wirtz that nazi scientists were aware of three paths to the atomic bomb:

1) Separation of U235
2) Uranium machine (nuclear pile for Plutonium)
3) Protoactinium (proactinium)

Now given Proactinium does not occur naturally and is only produced after bombardment of uranium or Thorium with radiation, why did Heisenberg view this as a logical path to the bomb?
Where would he have sourced Proactinium?

At a conference in Switzerland, nazi scientist Dr Ernst Nagelstein advised the OSS that Otto Hahn was researching the use of Thorium to create a Uranium bomb. Hahn's laboratory was in the next village to Dallenbach's laboratory and was part of Forschungsstelle D.

Sporrenberg's disclosures to Polish captors about the bell after the war link the bell to experiments concerning Thorium oxides with Beryllium using the Bell.

edit on 3-12-2010 by sy.gunson because: clarification of visit to mine

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
They guy that documented this information and released it online [Bob Lazar] died of cancer. He swore that his cancer came from the government trying to silence him.

WHOA ---- WHAT? Bob is dead?

I hope someone told him, because he is going to be really disappointed about being dead.
Can you please post a news link telling us of Bobs death?

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

I came across these referred to by author Joseph Farrell. I personally find him a bit unhinged however he is a very meticulous researcher. One would have to consult the sources given in his book Black Sun to find the exact references.

Farrel's book is a complete work of fantasy, he has done barely any research and just sites a few reports from WWII to allege Nazi wonder weapons.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

Yes Farrell mainly uses others works to fuel his books, such as Nick Cook and Igor Witkowksi. It seems that he takes other's work and only does a little research of his own. Much of what he adds seems to be sketchy at best. For example in his book The SS Brotherhood of the Bell towards the back of the book he has a letter from an anonymous sender that speaks about the MJ-12. Putting this in a book only serves to cast doubt on much of what he says. He begins talking about the Bell and then ends the book speaking about JFK, Nazis and the CIA. These things just did not really fit into what he was talking about with the Bell. Thus he has some interesting things in his book but I would say that he could stand to spend some more time on his research.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

When Witkowski's tale of 'The Bell' first appeared in English, courtesy of Nick Cook's imaginative 'The Hunt for Zero Point', he claimed that a ‘Polish government official’ had phoned him, inviting him to view documents and take notes about the development and concealment of extraordinary Nazi technology, as given in a record of “the activities of a special unit of the Soviet secret intelligence service”. Since then, he hasn't produced a shred of direct evidence either for the truth of that revelation or for any element of his development of the story.

Between then, and the recent assertion in the series 'Ancient Aliens' that Martin Bormann rode 'The Bell' to escape from a near-defeated Germany to another planet or another time, this crummy story has risen relentlessly on the wings of the powerful desire to glorify Nazi technology and personalities, introducing along the way cruel and tasteless inventions of the deaths of test subjects and of massacres of workers.

Pretty much the only useful lesson to be drawn from 10 years of this accumulation of garbage is that there's money in writing about Nazis, and little or none in establishing the truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

I agree with you completely. Many like to come up with skewed and fantastical tales of the Nazis technology and actions. This does nothing but smudge out the facts of true history. I have heard many stories about the Bells escape, from it being moved to a hidden base in Antarctica to it being flown to South America but there is not much proof of the Bell ever being reality. Most cannot even agree on what it was used for. Anti-Gravity? Time Machine? Uranium Breading Machine? Some other type of nuclear device? It just seems like there are alot of holes in the Bell's story and that leads people to make alot of outlandish assumptions, based off of very little factual information.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join