It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Personal Concern Zeitgeist #1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ATS signature is quite limited in expressing ourself to the world and the world is changing rapidly with the course of time. Our view usually tied to various changes around us and usually reflected through our interest. While ATS profile provide a glimpse into our interest, it doesnt always do that, and usually do it without weight of importance.

So, here is a place for you to show your interest and concern to other ATS fellows. Here are the rules:

1. In your reply post, you are allowed 10 links or less to other ATS thread that you think deserve attention. It maybe yours or others, doesnt matter. Use the thread topic as text link.
2. You are allowed to put one line of text under each link describing why the thread is important.
3. The links your choose must be less than 1 month, next month is reserved for another zeitgeist.
4. Please put a link in your signature linking to here, and preferably direct to your post and name it "My Concern". Anyone interested in your view will click it and see top 10 of your concern, better than signature

Thanks for your support and please SnF this thread so it get other people attention.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

I only have one, but it is of great personal concern to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Everyone should have a look at this thread.

new topics

join