It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater (Xe) has been bought by...........MONSANTO!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If Monsato did buy out the company, which I highly doubt, they may have realized how much money is out there regarding private contractors. This is obvious because wars yield the need for protection and the need to fire power.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Monsanto probably gets Blackwater/Xe to kill farmers in third-world countries who dont want to get bought up, or don' t want to buy Monsantos suicide-seeds etc etc

i iz subscribed

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

Originally posted by roguetechie
. Oh and hey since they got a law passed that ALL iraqi farmers have to use Terminator seeds for all crops... and hey the state department has their enforcers in theatre on retainer through the state department.... it means they can keep watch on the plum they bought at god knows what price during the reconstruction phase in iraq and have us the taxpayer pick up the tab for their monopoly.

Is this true?

If so can you please post the source.

I don't see how they can force a third world country where many of the people have nothing to buy and use their seeds.

I was under the impression that companies exclusively abused power in third world countries in order to force them to buy terminator seeds because they were easy targets. I was worried that those kind of things would be forced on countries such as the U.S. sometime soon, trust me, it looks highly likely.

If there is a food crisis, doesn't it just seem logical for the "government" to decide that food is so important that it needs to be tightly regulated? Of course. And it is all orchestrated so that the elite have more power over people that are completely helpless, without even being able to eat if they don't obey every command.
edit on 16-10-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It sounds like Monsanto is getting a little nervous about all the bad publicity and wanted to have intel gathered by Blackwater "undercover" mercenaries.

No, they didn't buy the company. But, what they did do/are doing is nearly as concerning.

Source Article

Fortunately, and contrary to a number of reports circulation on the internet, the world’s biggest purveyor of genetically modified seeds that has been doing its best to destroy traditional farming from Iowa to Iraq did NOT decide it needed to purchase its own mercenary army ... Xe is a mutli-million dollar organization. They were paid a couple of hundred thousands dollars to do some intel work (probably nasty and illegal stuff).

edit on 17-10-2010 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
So now what... If you don't comply with Monsanto's rules and use their seeds, they'll send Blackwater in to terrorize you? Burn your crops, destroy your farming equipment?

Comply or be destroyed!

History is repeating again ? Sound like it going to be The Great Hunger All over again

The Great Famine of Ireland

en.wikipedia.org...

The Great Irish Famine: Turning Point for Ireland and America

By Robert McNamara, About.com Guide
history1800s.about.com...

is this the Start of NWO plan of reducing the World Population to 500 million

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

these corporations are sickening.. but hey really what's news here? it's all the same bunch of sick #nts on the boards of these businesses... halliburton, bp, root+kellogg(?), bae, etc etc theres loads of them... but we still heavily underestimate there crookedness and ruthless, cruel ambition of these sickos..

monsanto... why are they called that anyway?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

HOLY TAMOLE!!! That said it all now and their reaction needs to go viral...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

unfortunately, the supreme court has been nothing more than shrubbery, and corporations the forest. show a bit of strength, and hey... the weak potted plants in office are suddenly wealthy... and in office

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
so we have large corporations all known to have bullied, hoarded and committed downright atrocities conspiring together for what no one really knows for sure. The fact they are teaming up and vying for control over the worlds seed production is something to not only take note on but make people aware of. Tell everyone. Write to the owners of these corporations and make sure that people know you wrote to them (i.e. cc someone) Put them on the defensive. Not that I condone violence, but if it's necessary stop them from completing this. The longer we wait the more control they will have assumed.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Blackwater reminds me of "Ravenwood" from the short lived series Jericho.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
www.monsanto.com

They completely deny it, but they do say they use another group called TIS and TIS only provides reports on groups that could hurt the company. I think they are lying through their teeth. Have ya'll seen food inc?

the farmers on there are blacked out for a reason. to protect their identities so that they don't get "sued". usually people hide their identities because they are scared for their lives.

our food quality should be put back into the hands of our farmers. Monsanto and the others have just too much power. I dont want to eat any of monsanto products. we're being poisoned through our food chain. why? because of the dollar? why does this company say they support the local communities, but the farmers in the community have to hide their identities?

what are we suppose to eat? the seafood chain could be poisoned we just don't know the extent of the devestation. monsanto sprays round-up on our vegetables as they grow but supposedly we are not affected by the pesticide. The meat companies have injected hormones, antibiotics, and steroids, into all our favorite types and cuts of meat.

so once again what are we suppose to eat? can you afford 100% organic foods? is it even 100% organic? I cant so i have no choice but to eat these poisons. its just nice to know that maybe if i start enough crap for the companies that are poisoning me and my children; that some Xe mercenary might sneak up behind me and put a bullet in my head. We do live in america, land of the free, dont we? land of the illusion of freedom.

did u vote? does it matter? It sucks but monsanto is hear to stay, unless something drastic happens.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

Don't Worry, Something drastic will happen. Do you remember all the hippies and flower power people of the 70's? I believe movements like that will come back along with the usual explosions from some freedom group. I for one will be happy when "something drastic happens".

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anyone to die or get hurt but sometimes the cost of freedom isn't always paid by our men in uniform. Large corporations that attempt to control the food and water markets should be shut down with great applaud from everyone. Anyone who openly works for them should be considered supporters of their cause.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stryker Ops

like what? i wish we could just settle things with an old fashion fight. i would love to pound on any of the big food empires ceo's. what i would give to be able to go in the ring with big corp. ceo's that have been shoving poison down my throat along with my kids.

i know everybody feels me unless they work for them. who wants poison in their food? and its not just in our food its in all the products we use. i dont really care about the other products being poisonous because i have a choice to use those products, but when it comes to my food. I have no choice I have to eat what they give me. i get heated just typing this.

once again who wants poison in their food? apparently all of the united states don't seem to mind. the rich definently don't care because they can afford the choice. but what about the rest of us that can not?

why do we let them do this to us? why do the farmers black themselves out? because everybody is scared? you know what is scary?

when u find a lump in your wife's breast or you find blood in your stool from the colon cancer you just got from eating mcdonalds your whole life or any other poisonous food sources. i'm not saying eating seeds soaked in poisonous weed killers or eating from mcdonalds line up of foods that dont decompose will give you cancer in any way. i just think its' funny how bad food seems to correlate with bad health.

www.poisoned.com

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

I hear what you're saying. We're all stuck in a similar predicament. The only thing we can do is demand better quality food on a regular basis. Boycott their foods as much as possible. Buy local, tend to a garden if you have the land or start a hydroponics area in your house for thing like salads, onions, carrots, etc. Buy a couple chickens and let them reproduce, get goats for milk. Basically start a small farm that will be able to sustain you and a couple other family's and set up a trade situation with local resources. This is how I live my life and I'm not rich and I don't have a family that is either. I live in America and I DO care. The problem is that the state has allowed the children to run the brood so to say and absolutely no values or respect is being taught. Eventually, something drastic is going to happen because they keep beating people into the ground. When a man can't feed his family without fear of killing them, has lost his home, job, and means to provide, as long as there is fire burning in his heart then he will be a force that they will have to reckon with.

I've lost a lot of family and friends due to cancer and it's high time that someone has answers for us. We have reached an unprecedented amount of cancer diagnosis' resulting in death that dwarfs historical records and findings. Even throughout the industrial era where coal, chemicals, and massive amounts of stress were pressed upon people we have not seen this. It is only in the "advancement" of medicine and food production has this occurred. I boycott anything to do with the way mainstream society live with the exception of a few luxury items (computer, cell phone, tv, internet) and I plan on living a long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join