It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater (Xe) has been bought by...........MONSANTO!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Monsanto, as far as I am concerned, is evil incarnate. When combined with a greedy, insane, company such as Black Water (Soldier Of Fortune's Darling)...we have proof that there is hell on earth...and it comes in the form of this unholy combination. Nothing good will come of this coupling.

In regards to what happened to the Falluja 3 that worked for Black Water, we know that Scott wrote a letter to management about the "problem" children in Iraq. The other two, makes me wonder what they did to deserve their death sentence?

Probably will never know, my heart goes out to the families involved, but when one decides to sleep with evil ya never know what you'll get in return.

As above, so below.

~holly

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Shows how corrupt Monsanto is if they need to use XE for their dirty work. Just the fact that they align themselves with XE proves that Monsanto has nefarious purposes, as one would not need XE if they were on the up and up.

This is the saddest news I have seen in some time. I've known the food supply has been tainted. This, IMO , is proof that it is and they sure as hell don't want anyone looking at their practices, tactics, product and the fields they harvest their GMO crap.

Monsanto needs to go down, and go down hard. I can only dream.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie

He who controls the guns and food control EVERYTHING....

Well that pretty much sums it up with that statement. Im not one to push the fear agenda, but if you dont have food and the people with the food have bigger and better guns well, you can do the math. I honestly fear for this country....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

I posted about this over in the B.A.N. forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but it was largely overlooked. Thanks for keeping this story alive, it's pretty huge imho.

It also has some VERY creepy undertones to it.

Both of these entities are extremely dangerous.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The supreme court messed up totally in my opinion, not seeing the forest for the trees....

Modern corporations are NOT entities like people. They are more like clandestine nations without borders.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Unfcknbelievable. Well, actually, highly believable.

This is the kind of # that makes me feel sorry for my son's generation. He's only 2, so he has no idea the hell hole he was born into.

I hope I don't get shot for starting a garden in my backyard.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Monsanto and Xe this is scary so they bought the intel divison so,now they can now play the domestic terrorism card if they need to and to take care of anyone looking into their activites.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What ..you think it cant happen here ....already has!!! .www.organicconsumers.org/Monsanto/​farmerssued.cfm

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Monsanto likely needs a intelligence wing for the number of future lawsuits against them for cross contamination plus a number of other lawsuits.
www.sourcewatch.org...:_Monsanto%27s_Legal_Battles_against_Farmers
www.organicconsumers.org...
www.organicconsumers.org...
www.percyschmeiser.com...
www.corpwatch.org...
www.mindfully.org...
www.inmotionmagazine.com...

I may come to the point when one farmer burns another's crops to protect there farm from cross contamination.
There already has been a couple cases where megafarm companies have been warned that if they plant GM crops there fields will be burned.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Monsanto likely needs a intelligence wing for the number of future lawsuits against them for cross contamination plus a number of other lawsuits.

-----

I may come to the point when one farmer burns another's crops to protect there farm from cross contamination.
There already has been a couple cases where megafarm companies have been warned that if they plant GM crops there fields will be burned.

The first point is good.... I'd like to point out that your closing statement is just as much of a reason to have Blackwater under your belt (if that is the case).

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You all have MUCH more power over this unholy alliance than you think...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Before It's news
The Nation

Monsanto's rebuttal:
Monsanto
Total Intelligence Solutions

TIS isn't Blackwater... ? Really?
The Washington Post
and follow the breadcrumbs...
The Washington Post
Yahoo! NEWS
edit on 16-10-2010 by AlphaBette because: Gotta keep the 'k' in Blackwater.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wow,

I did my Close Protection course with Blackwater in 2003. Awesome course. This was before the new US laws and foreigners doing Armed Courses in the US BS. Then I went to work for Armor Group. Then I went back to the UK and did the old Pheonix CP course. Oh great days.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And there is nothing new under the sun, same old same old, maybe the military has gotten to expensive for monsato so they got to go with mercenaries...Who know's maybe in the future all the big corporations will have there own pmc's, to enforce there needs... If anyone has played Metal Gear Solid 4, they know what I mean by this "war has changed" or at least its beginning to change..... New rules I guess, all giant corporations are like a country and state within themselves, so it only makes sense they would want there own army.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
I'm not sure if they bought this division, or simply used it's services. Those two figures mentioned above (the highest being $105,000) seems rather paltry by comparasion to what buying an entire intelligence arm "should" cost too, at least to my mind.

Yeah that is a good spot.Still i kind of think that this will be slow subtle merger,
i think they were hoping this would slip under the radar.They must know that people
are onto their activities,so it i think it will be a slow integration.......
Unless of course some 'EVENT' speeds things up.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Hey Kids, I have to leave for work momentarily so this post will be lacking in sources, but the sources are easy to find. For some idea of how these partnerships have been exploited in the past look to Chiquita in S.America. If some of you are unfamiliar with this history your mind may be blown. (that happens here all the time) So keep your hat on.
Spread the news.
STH

Also here's another plug for "David Vs. Monsanto" - watch it!
edit on 16-10-2010 by stopthathurts because: to add:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

Here's a link to what seems to be the original source, an article at The Nation by Jeremy Scahill:

Blackwater's Black Ops

It doesn't actually say that Monsanto bought Xe, just that Xe does work for Monsanto and that:

One of the most incendiary details in the documents is that Blackwater, through Total Intelligence, sought to become the "intel arm" of Monsanto, offering to provide operatives to infiltrate activist groups organizing against the multinational biotech firm.

Good God, evil sure does like to cluster together, they don't even try to hide their sinister nature these days, incidentally is there a more evil company than either of these two?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It would appear that having Blackwater would put a mercenary army at their disposal. Probably for use in that part of the third world where there's a lot of resistence and protest to the use of their products. Most third world subsistence farmers don't want corn that won't seed, or that damages a neighbors non GM harvest. But in the third world political influence is easily bought, and supply lines can be controlled as long as the farmers themselves don't get organized - as they have. Monsanto's response is true to the american imperialistic method.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jrod

I'd say, like most scenarios in our world, the average Joe and Jane Iraqi, probably have little control, if even knowledge, on backdoor deals, or contracts sold to or by governments. Can't blame em either, its probably pretty hard to bother yourself with the mundane acts of government, when you can't stop your own homes from being blown up ever 6 weeks.

Anyway, that said, I'm pretty sure that the it was just decided upon by the American government for the Iraqi government, years ago. In the form of rehabilitation contracts, "okay, you just go ahead and let us blow this up... and then you can LET US SELL YOU STUFF!! Sounds like a great deal. #, they're probably pumping the fluoride into the water as we speak.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join