It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater (Xe) has been bought by...........MONSANTO!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation (Blackwater’s Black Ops, 9/15/2010) revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (now called Xe Services) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto. Blackwater was renamed in 2009 after becoming famous in the world with numerous reports of abuses in Iraq, including massacres of civilians. It remains the largest private contractor of the U.S. Department of State “security services,” that practices state terrorism by giving the government the opportunity to deny it.

Source

Well it looks like Monsanto now has a private army at its disposal. Why would a company that promotes GM food need such backing? They want nothing more then to see the organic farms and food abolished while they force everyone else to use their seeds and chemicals exclusively. This is a gross conflict of interest and can only lead to more misuse of these security services

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I guess they will need one when the anti President takes over.
Everyone is looking for an anti Pope but what will happen is an anti President
seems to be what people want.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Here's a link to what seems to be the original source, an article at The Nation by Jeremy Scahill:

Blackwater's Black Ops

It doesn't actually say that Monsanto bought Xe, just that Xe does work for Monsanto and that:

One of the most incendiary details in the documents is that Blackwater, through Total Intelligence, sought to become the "intel arm" of Monsanto, offering to provide operatives to infiltrate activist groups organizing against the multinational biotech firm.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
well of course they need a private army... How else are they going to defend the Grain Silos they bought and filled and are now sitting on to push food prices through the roof... Oh and hey since they got a law passed that ALL iraqi farmers have to use Terminator seeds for all crops... and hey the state department has their enforcers in theatre on retainer through the state department.... it means they can keep watch on the plum they bought at god knows what price during the reconstruction phase in iraq and have us the taxpayer pick up the tab for their monopoly.

Oh and the private untainted seed repositories being built in various places world wide by them need guards too....

Now as far as our big business apologist set being able to explain this away as anything but the start of something very scary... THEY CAN'T

DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU THIS IS ANYTHING but a sign of ill intent!!

Due to the domestic terrorism legislation etc they can now cross reference a person putting up angry and or "antisocial" commentary on the web or otherwise as PROBABLE CAUSE to run a check and see if you have bought any weapons recently... And if the POLICE DECIDE you are a threat they can RAID YOUR HOUSE TAKE YOUR WEAPONS and COMMIT you to a psych hold PREEMPTIVELY !!!!

SO when corporations that have shown NOTHING but Profits over SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES buys an entire ARMY AIR FORCE AND defense supplier ..... YEAH WE NEED TO BE NOT JUST SCARED but ANGRY!!!

Oh and while we're on the subject of people with armed teams that have no good reason to have them Ask yourself why the Department of Education the FDA and pretty much every other federal agency have TACTICAL TEAMS usually 3 to 5 50 to 100 man units PER AGENCY....

I know kids with spitballs are annoying but REALLY? why does the department of education have multiple tactical teams? Our constitution put limits specifically on who could authorize force and etc for a reason... it's not a good sign when the bureaucratic establishment starts quietly hiring itself non legislative branch controlled paramilitary teams.

www.technovelgy.com... Iraqi civilians FORCED to buy terminator seeds only
edit on 15-10-2010 by roguetechie because: edit to add sourcing on monsanto terminator seeds

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
. Oh and hey since they got a law passed that ALL iraqi farmers have to use Terminator seeds for all crops... and hey the state department has their enforcers in theatre on retainer through the state department.... it means they can keep watch on the plum they bought at god knows what price during the reconstruction phase in iraq and have us the taxpayer pick up the tab for their monopoly.

Is this true?

If so can you please post the source.

I don't see how they can force a third world country where many of the people have nothing to buy and use their seeds.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i think this foreshadows the future of our world rather nicely.

would be interesting if the people began mobilizing their own private blackwater armies.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I agree, look at how state militias are being scrutinized and some even being labeled terrorist groups while corporations have Private armies to back their ill conceived agendas. Government and corporations have a power strangle hold over the people and will not stop until they have complete control..
edit on 15-10-2010 by imeddieone4202003 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Didn't the railway tycoons of old hire mercenaries/the army to protect thier interests too? If I remember correctly, didn't it turn out that the interests in need of protection was the railway's ability to buy the land it wanted at the price it wanted to pay?

Now we're going to have the same with food?

One of the darkest predictions in apocalyptic Sci-Fi is the emergence of corporate armies.

One of the first companies out of the gate is Monsanto?

That's fantastic.

edit on 15-10-2010 by [davinci] because: Form & Content

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So now what... If you don't comply with Monsanto's rules and use their seeds, they'll send Blackwater in to terrorize you? Burn your crops, destroy your farming equipment?

Comply or be destroyed!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I can envision it myself too, PMCs and mercenaries calling the shots....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
So now what... If you don't comply with Monsanto's rules and use their seeds, they'll send Blackwater in to terrorize you? Burn your crops, destroy your farming equipment?

Comply or be destroyed!

sounds just like the old days
when a big goon named gweedo
slammed a big baseball bat down on
your counter and demanded his monthly
payment.

It's the mafia all over again
cept this time, it's legal
according to our gov.
What happened to
monopoly laws?
Were they deleted after
Ma Bell got split up?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The original source is Pravda, and it's not as sensationalized as the subsequent articles, but what has happened is that Monsanta seems to have bought part of Blackwater - the intelligence division. Though, this may indicate an actual control over Xe (blackwater). Bill Gates has also, according to the article bought ties into the two corporations.

Pravda Source

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Move over William Gibson and Shadowrun... All of us playing R. talsorian's Cyberpunk 2020 knew this was on it's way...

It's quite shocking even having known this was coming since my teenage years... I can't imagine the gut wrenching paralyzing fear this induces in people that haven't known this was coming and wake up one morning and take their first REAL LOOK at what the western world has become... Cognitive dissonance is a psychological coping mechanism to prevent people from having a psychotic break when presented with reality destroying revelations.

But no matter how much Empathy I have for the common man.... people need to WAKE THE HELL UP because if we don't man the battlements soon the fight will be over before it starts.

Even if they only bought into the Intel arm of blackwater that is still a worrisome corporate partnership...

He who controls the guns and food control EVERYTHING....

Also this sheds new light on why when the state of emergency was declared during the mississippi flooding this year (or last year can't remember) why blackwater "volunteered" to help and sent in teams that were seen along with LE personnel and etc breaking into homes.

Opportunistic Recon in Force: With their access to domestic terror info pipelines and etc and recent shifting of focus to so called domestic terrorism my guess is they were taking the opportunity scout out who has what who talks to who and I'd bet MONEY they placed COVERT INFORMATION GATHERING Equipment while they were there....

Would be interesting to ask around and see if anyone who had their house broke into by them found any gifts left behind.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

That is highly disturbing piranha considering Bill Gates has also his used his NONPROFIT to fund a Massive seedbank in an out of the way arctic locale that all the news stories listed as going to be protected by private military contractors... when 2+2 starts adding up like this... I think I'm going to costco and checking on a way to hermetically seal a greenhouse....

en.wikipedia.org... We're in trouble ladies and gentlemen... and for those of you who are going to call me paranoid...

Once is happenstance twice could be a coincidence but three times is ENEMY ACTION... and this is connected on way too many levels to be anything but detrimental to anyone who depends on the commercial food supply chain to survive.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If Monsanto is genetically modifying food then they are modifying humans as well.

Race and gene specific viruses to weed out the undesirables, protecting, perserving, and creating the desirables, while reducing the earths population. This is a better way than just blatantly kill all of us with crude execution..most will all just think it is natural sickness. Now, incase something goes wrong and people were to find out...that would pose a problem. Thats where Xe comes in.

Always remember they usually dont do anything unless they are accomplishing at least 3 combined goals at a time.

(they) = The ones most dont think exist that plot world affairs.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We know how to handle them...

edit on 15-10-2010 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

This all waxes a bit like a modern Blazing Saddles

No?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure if they bought this division, or simply used it's services. Those two figures mentioned above (the highest being $105,000) seems rather paltry by comparasion to what buying an entire intelligence arm "should" cost too, at least to my mind.

Monsanto paid Blackwater (Xe) to spy on anti-GMO activists — The Nation

A spokesperson for Monsanto, reached by Scahill, first denied the relationship with Blackwater, but then admitted that Monsanto had paid Total Intelligence for intelligence reoprts

Also in the article, some outside fame for a member. I do't know you myself, but good going to Airspoon!

Writing on Above Top Secret, Airspoon commented on Monsanto’s hiring of Blackwater, saying (sic)

“The above quote is pretty scary and indicative of how corporate interests are acting against our own, though most of us already knew that. For any of the deniars who tried to refute that such tactics were used, one need only look at the plethora of information coming out about Xe and Blackwater due to the scandal in Iraq.

thebovine.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And so the evil, hideous twins sucked the severed neck of the innocent.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is like the merger from hell, seriously. Most of us know what a shady company Blackwater is, but Monsanto is possibly even worse.

Here's a documentary about Monsanto for the uninitiated. It's relatively un-conspiratorial, but reveals the amount of crap this company gets away with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join