It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel's and Demon's at war!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by achaiah86
i have the name Achaiah because my gf one night told me she heard a audible name and that was Achaiah. Well i believe in God but i absolutly refuse any organized religion whatsoever. Well i decided to look up this name and it turns out that Achaiah is one of the Seriphym Angels that guards the throne of God. The Angel of patients and bearer of hidden secrets. I know sounds like a catholic thing but its not...its actually a Jewish thing turns out...i also have an ET gaurdian as well who sais there my father. That being said i love this thread and most definatly feel that this should be gone into more directly and see how many other people this is happening to. i never say this but have wanted to....Cheers all!

I concur regarding the organized religion, they have all been infiltrated if not constructed initially by the forces of darkness. We must each of us listen to that which is divine inside each of us. All answers will come through meditation, reflection and sheer desire. I see no great visions, nor have I had great prophetic dreams. I am most ordinary and yet I have a burning desire to be united with the Great Creator and to be of his service. I know that I know all, but I cannot remember now. I have Faith and love for the Creator and all of his creation and that is plenty.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Ive got to laugh at all these right hands of God here backed by there non existent saints and angels and armed with a 500 year old 'Godspell' bible which is about Windows 95 in the overall scheme of things.I've survived concerted attacks by the occult secret services of this world chased from one end of this world to the other by Egyptian Gods,Goetic Demons and the psycopaths and sociopaths of her majesties psychotronic warfare division.At the deep end spiritual warfare is deadly life and death stuff,how many times have I been closed to being killed,let alone the physical torture and being driven insane on many occassions.I have seen the future and no the good guys aren't going to win.I am glad I have no children I could not in all conscience bring life onto this demented rock.
WOW! You've really been through a lot. Tell them I told you to take the rest of the day off. Think about this,( while on your day off) How many possible timelines in the future?....Gotta be trillions, right? You saw one..so? What if that was one future in one timeline in a trillion? Maybe that was the timeline THEY wanted you to see? BUT you didn't know there were trillions of possible timelines, each one bifurcating from the one infront of it? Fractals. Fractals everywhere! You didn't know so they metaphysically slipped one through. Now you know. Awareness= Protection.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
reply to post by Dragonfly79

If that is what you choose to do. That is what you will do. Just sit back and enjoy the show. Next show, you may have a leading role? So watch and learn. What did you like that happened? what did you not like? What will you do different when your the one on stage? There really is no right and wrong, it's all just a lesson. Over six billion of us have chosen to incarnate now, at this momentous occasion. They tell me that there are more people on the planet now, than have ever lived throughout known history. Everyone is back to be here, now. And there are others who have incarnated as well. It's a big show with cosmic consequences.

I believe everyone has their own show and one automatically has the leading role in their own show. I agree it's a big show but not with cosmic consequences, let's see things in perspective, it's not as if the Earth is at the center of our galaxy, then I could not argue with you.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
every day is a battle between the light and dark. as long as reality exists there will never be a victorious side. when you die you will go to one or the other. if you are of the light and choose the dark it will be a very long day for you if on the other hand you are of the dark and choose the light it will be a very good day for you. but all things are relative and there can be no light without the dark so this entire debate is moot.

if i had to choose i would say the light. but i dont think its up to me. i think my actions will determine my outcome.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Indeed...but like I said, it all reflects what is going on, within us.

Its not outside of us at all.

God needs no warriors....there needs to be no battles of good and bad outside of us. Do you really see God sitting on a throne awaiting the angels and demons to fight.

Its a metaphor for the fight between flesh and spirit.

Sure, we see battles going on....but again, its those that live more for flesh then of spirit that battle against each other.

So you believe in 'demons'? If so...where did they come from? Are they allowed to exists by God?

That can be a start....to move forward, we start with asking many questions to ourselves. While asking them, we remember there are some things that dont change.

God is good, perfect, without error. Everything that is, God has allowed.

To think God has allowed demons to be, only to fight a war against his perfect angels in which of course would win the war.....is of what purpose in a divine plan?

These stories, are all about a war that is within us. Everyone of us must become the warrior over our own throne of IAM within us and battle over the life of spirit within more so then living for the life of flesh that we think makes us who we are.

edit on 18-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Edit to add...God is the only warrior, the IAM with us all is waiting for us to remember THEESELF, the true nature of what is Spirit.
edit on 18-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

well said. you have the ability to articulate what im thinking very well.
2nd line

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

If that is what you choose to do. That is what you will do. Just sit back and enjoy the show. Next show, you may have a leading role? So watch and learn. What did you like that happened? what did you not like? What will you do different when your the one on stage? There really is no right and wrong, it's all just a lesson. Over six billion of us have chosen to incarnate now, at this momentous occasion. They tell me that there are more people on the planet now, than have ever lived throughout known history. Everyone is back to be here, now. And there are others who have incarnated as well. It's a big show with cosmic consequences.

I believe everyone has their own show and one automatically has the leading role in their own show. I agree it's a big show but not with cosmic consequences, let's see things in perspective, it's not as if the Earth is at the center of our galaxy, then I could not argue with you.
Think butterfly effect! Think different dimensions, trillions of different time lines...it's all connected! How about what happens now leads to a tyrannical future for not just Earth. What if beings from the future have returned to correct the time line? The other thing, the light needs the dark thing....yeh absolutely! We are all ONE! That is the ultimate Truth, but here in the 3D, the gazel is one with the Lion and sometimes it's one with the Lion in it's stomach.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I am a Satanist, and my loyalties are very, very clear.

However, I find it kind of strange that you guys are still thinking in terms of good and bad, dark and light, black and white. These are human concepts - they don't translate onto any other plane. Try and think outside of the box, because if you think that you can categorize, I'll tell you right now that you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Think butterfly effect! Think different dimensions, trillions of different time lines...it's all connected! How about what happens now leads to a tyrannical future for not just Earth. What if beings from the future have returned to correct the time line? The other thing, the light needs the dark thing....yeh absolutely! We are all ONE! That is the ultimate Truth, but here in the 3D, the gazel is one with the Lion and sometimes it's one with the Lion in it's stomach.

Inspiring, a trillion timelines, does that include insects and bacteria as well? The gazel being one with the lion, that can't be because the gazel didn't exist anymore once it died in the lion's mouth, what does not exist cannot become one with something else.

I wouldn't like a tyrannical future but it seems it is appropriate for humanity, how are we going to make it without structure because we need something to shape up and become more efficient in order for changes to come into effect. I'd rather have a couple of decades of hardship if there is the promise of space travel than going on as we do now with scientific breakthroughs which will not amount to much in the long run, I'd do that for my future children. But it appears humanity is becoming aware that the natural resources which we will need to expand and colonize into space are finite.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
the angels and demons are in reality brothers and sisters...
at war????
no, not really, the angels just try to protect earth from their wayward brothers in hopes of lessening the damage they are causing, while trying to convince them to turn around and see what they have left and return.
they long for their return, knowing that the angels will never fully become what they are meant to be unless they are whole.

by the way, the bible ends at the beginning, a nice big circle, the story of mankind....
could we be those angels and demons in the making?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
These are metaphors. Spiritually. On a higher level perhaps we can think of positive/light & negative/dark as more likened to the poles of a battery.So please, enlighten us with your view.reply to post by CodyOutlaw

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes definately, they are you in the future. Demons=Service to Self (STS), Angels=Service to Others(STO). You can only go so far as an STS, just till the 6th density. To advance further you have to become STO. STS is all about separation. STO is all about becoming the ONE. (See RA material, Law of ONE & Montalk net) So you in the future......looks like a big Angel to me!!! reply to post by dawnstar

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

The Source of everything is infinitely light and infinitely dark, simultaneously.
There cannot be one without the other.
It's all about perfect balance.
To categorize "angels" and "demons" as polar opposites is incorrect.
They are the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

ever listen to an orchastra playing one of the classics...
you can pick out the sound of the flute, the oboe, ect....but then, you are missing much of what the music is....
in the physical, yes, light, dark, good, evil, ect...they are all separate, they appear to be opposing each other, in conflict....but, well, somewhere beyond the physical world, they all mesh together, like that flute and oboe, and the rest of the orchestra, and play the wonderful piece that we call creation!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

ever listen to an orchastra playing one of the classics...
you can pick out the sound of the flute, the oboe, ect....but then, you are missing much of what the music is....
in the physical, yes, light, dark, good, evil, ect...they are all separate, they appear to be opposing each other, in conflict....but, well, somewhere beyond the physical world, they all mesh together, like that flute and oboe, and the rest of the orchestra, and play the wonderful piece that we call creation!

Hi dawnstar,

Brilliant metaphor!!! Thank you for sharing.

The music of creation, a never-ending soul-illuminating song.

Star

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Yup!
Balance in all things.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Timelines dear one, not incarnations. The gazel and the lion..I meant a metaphor to explain that yes we are all one. That is indeed the ultimate Truth.B ut as we traverse this 3D incarnation, we must recognize the fact that there are forces in opposition to our progression, to our winning the game. On a spiritual level, these opposing forces act as a catalyst to forward our growth and expansion. So as advesarial as these opposing forces seem, they perform a critical role in the contnuing creation as initiated by the Prime Creator. reply to post by Dragonfly79

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Beautiful. I was in a high school band. Whenever the student teacher directed the band, we would misbehave, act up and intentionaly botch up the piece. Then the music department head would appear and we straightened up quickly. This wasn't right on our part and soon the student teacher perfected his role and all the hijinx ceased. So perhaps this is what is happening now. We are off track, out of tune and await the musical director to restore balance. It's much to beautiful piece of music and it will be well played.]reply to post by dawnstar

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Metaphor and archetypes, on a higher level. We are incarnated in the physical 3D presently. So darkness presently is represented by evil. Light is represented by goodness. They both support creation and it's continuem. 3D is about choice, will you choose Service to Self or Service to Others. Some are undesided, therein lies the battle. The battle is to provide every opportunity for those undecided to make a choice, being truely informed and without the intentional violation of free will by the STS forces. The erroneously perceived legal cosmic loophole is not a loophole after all. There has been a greivous violation of cosmic law.reply to post by CodyOutlaw

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join