It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh please explode !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I am calling the Doom and Gloom posters for giving me the next end of the World scenario in wich I could put my attention into... Not a prophecy not an Agency no magical mushrom zombie death...
Maybe a good reason for having soon WW3 or an explanation for the sinkholes in relation to the T-SHFT, or economic data with the result that we all eat crap in a few weeks...

Sometimes we ( people in general) are in a bad mood and we want to see our outside world reflected in our depressive state. Some would think, my wife dosent love me and she always putting me down, damn cant today a huge comet hit my vecinity, city , land, planet and so on.

But not all on this planet had a bad day like yours and shure they do not deserve such an event, just because you are in a bad mood. The bad luck and energies catched by someone thinking in that direction are for the ones interested in self-realization very bad.

Your acumulated positive energies drains away by your bad wishes for others. Some wise person said:
What you wish for others, according karma comes true for your own life.

So if you dont want to hang around in your personal armageddon stop wishing it for others.

I will take the opportunitie and wish for ATS members this things:

Good luck, knowledge, strength, healthyness. a good paid job, a nice partner dont making so much trouble...
edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I wish you only chocoate ice cream. Not that sandy crap that they sell at the supermarket, but the velvety stuff that you can't get out-of-season. The good stuff that gives you a buzz. That's some good stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow, I actually made a joke today about wishing an asteroid would nail us all because I was having a terrible day. Now I get home from work and come to ATS and find this. Thanks...and you're right.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Thanks I had no icecream for aeons
I would like to wish for you the icecram factory and so you may deliver for free your friends etc...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Def Youth

Thanks to you! Its happens to me also all the time that I think or say or have a situation and later when I am conected on ATS I see it similar on screen

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've been hoping for a final economic meltdown so I could finally use my survival skills. Isn't that being optimistic?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

I wish you get lost for some years in the jungle so you could use all your skills...

So there are less people starving... Damn I wished it for me also...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I hope for and imagine a world where no one hurts one another. I dream of a world with no wars and no murders. I believe in a world where we live in harmony with all the living creatures of earth. I summon a world where all of us has enough to eat, and our basic needs are met. I create a world where science and technology are used to create a better world for each and every being. I see a place where people enjoy life and each moment is cherished. I use my energy to vanquish fear and hate. I know a world exists based on love.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
I am calling the Doom and Gloom posters for giving me the next end of the World scenario in wich I could put my attention into... Not a prophecy not an Agency no magical mushrom zombie death...
Maybe a good reason for having soon WW3 or an explanation for the sinkholes in relation to the T-SHFT, or economic data with the result that we all eat crap in a few weeks...

Sometimes we ( people in general) are in a bad mood and we want to see our outside world reflected in our depressive state. Some would think, my wife dosent love me and she always putting me down, damn cant today a huge comet hit my vecinity, city , land, planet and so on.

But not all on this planet had a bad day like yours and shure they do not deserve such an event, just because you are in a bad mood. The bad luck and energies catched by someone thinking in that direction are for the ones interested in self-realization very bad.

Your acumulated positive energies drains away by your bad wishes for others. Some wise person said:
What you wish for others, according karma comes true for your own life.

So if you dont want to hang around in your personal armageddon stop wishing it for others.

I will take the opportunitie and wish for ATS members this things:

Good luck, knowledge, strength, healthyness. a good paid job, a nice partner dont making so much trouble...

Aren't we supposed to be in about this time frame?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Had a vivid dream last night of a large bridge collapsing from explosions. By large I mean Golden Gate large...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

The Kali-yuga is 432000 years long we still have 427000 years before us and in this age paranoia is most comon...
So you are right but there is always one sailing against the wall like me

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
sometimes im just like OP but since i found i job and have real fun it happens less.

what i mean is i allways whished for some kind of doom scenario ... and its not to inflict harm on others its just i would love to be a witness to such an event...

i hope something big happens and no 1 dies

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
reply to post by Mr. D

The Kali-yuga is 432000 years long we still have 427000 years before us and in this age paranoia is most comon...
So you are right but there is always one sailing against the wall like me

No harm in trying right?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

No harm at all

SB 12.2.6: A sacred place will be taken to consist of no more than a reservoir of water located at a distance, and beauty will be thought to depend on one's hairstyle. Filling the belly will become the goal of life, and one who is audacious will be accepted as truthful. He who can maintain a family will be regarded as an expert man, and the principles of religion will be observed only for the sake of reputation.

SB 12.2.7: As the earth thus becomes crowded with a corrupt population, whoever among any of the social classes shows himself to be the strongest will gain political power.

Are not very good odds but lets try...

new topics

top topics

join