It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your Orb experience? Spirits,UFO's or both? Please share.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I know Orbs and UFO's have been discussed here before,but i decided to bring the Orb subject mainly into the light here,because i don't necessarily think Orbs and UFO's are the same thing. I myself,have had many first hand encounters with orbs,going back now nearly 20 years. I'm not going to go too much into detail about what brought my first Orb experiences on,but all i can tell you is,that they still appear randomly to me,allowing friends and family to see them on occasion.

I have had UFO experiences as well,don't get me wrong,it's just i can't be too sure Orbs have any or much relation to UFO's. They may know of one another,and be aware of one another,but we can't be too sure. The only thing i know,and can honestly tell you,is they seem curious and intelligent. I have seen there sizes ranging from the size of a soft ball,to the size of a basketball and larger,and they have the ability to light up with extreme brilliance in color from blue white,bright white,orange,red,purple and multiple spectrum.

I would like you to share your Orb experiences,opinions and stories that you may have had over the years and tell us what you think may have brought them on. I am going to add a few extras on here for you to read as well. There also seems to be alot of strange happenings in the presents of Orbs as well,try to Google Orbs with key words like,haunted,or killed.Pretty weird stuff. Please share.Thank You.

edit on 15-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The following reports were submitted to the MUFON CMS within the past 24 hours. These are just a small example of recent (since last winter) orb and circle shaped sightings that have occurred worldwide. In particular, the number of described 'orange orb' sightings has increased tremendously. Granted, some of these could very well be Chinese lanterns...but I'm willing state that a majority of these sightings are legit unknown anomalies.

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

What are these balls of transparent light we find in photos taken in allegedly haunted places? I won't tell you I know the answer to this question. No one has the true answer to this question yet, but that's part of the job of researchers and investigator.

theshadowlands.net...

orb4Orbs of different shapes, sizes and colours. I have noted that the spirit orbs are attracted to the medium during these clairvoyant demonstrations. Spirit orb (left) was taken during a clairvoyant demonstration in Newbridge on the 7th August 2008. Below left, shows me speaking at the Irish International Conference in September 2007 and to the right at a clairvoyant demonstration.

www.psychicinvestigators.net...

Over the course of nearly a decade in performing paranormal research and investigation I have had numerous people insist that they see faces in some of the “spirit orbs” that they have photographed at purportedly haunted locations. Many times these individuals insist that these “faces” that they see in the photographs are proof of the paranormal activity and that these faces also indicate proof of the anomaly being a true spirit orb. Proof is a very strong word, implying unquestionable evidence that supports an idea or claim. Let’s put this “proof” to the test and see if it holds up.

www.iprfinc.com...

UFO Orbs and Chemtrails - Strange Skies
www.eskimo.com...

Anatomy of an Orb.
www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've had some weird orb experiences. Mine have mainly been some type of spiritual orbs for the most part. here is a video of what I captured in my apartment.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Nice! It's as if they seem to come out of another dimension.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I guess People are more concerned with Chinese UFO's?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

There is definitely a relation between Orbs and UFOs. Orbs are collections of Spiritual Energy (that of either holy or fallen angels and once-human ghosts) and so are most UFO's. (The exception being those UFO's created by man.) UFOs that aren't created by man are also spiritual energy, meaning that they originate from the spirit realm.

new topics

top topics

join