It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened in the 17 days the miners refuse to talk about?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So some were actually lost. oh well THE UNIVERSE IS STILL CLOSING

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have a prediction.
This thread will burst into life soon. Hot topic alert. Woop woop

This story will blow minds. Promise.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
One could imagine Cannibalism like the people trapped in the Andes mountains a few years back. Trapped for 17 days thinking that everybody was assuming you're dead with no hope of rescue?

Human basic survival instincts may have kicked in....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
interesting .. im curious to know what happened during those 17 days

i have read somewhere that one of the miners declared to have saw the Devil and God
anyone got more news on that ?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
One could imagine Cannibalism like the people trapped in the Andes mountains a few years back. Trapped for 17 days thinking that everybody was assuming you're dead with no hope of rescue?

Human basic survival instincts may have kicked in....

i think all miners were rescued .. did someone dead was left behind ?
im sure they had food in that bunker

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i think they were speaking metaphorically. i doubt the devil is hanging out in a mine in chile. but what they went through was hell

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
reply to post by Ben81

i think they were speaking metaphorically. i doubt the devil is hanging out in a mine in chile. but what they went through was hell

we never know

its paranormal saying that
many member here say they speak with Aliens sometimes

again we never know .. but im pretty interested to know those conversations

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And the reptilians gave all of them a good shave and a shower ?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
The Chilean miners rescued recently have decided to never talk about the 17 days they were trapped before being found. It's been implied that something happened during this period. My question is, what? Did they see something, or do something, or what?

Easy, they are holding back on their story to make money!!!!

edit on 15-10-2010 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

Exactly these guys have the potential to make some serious money, I'm sure some one is advising them on how best to make some money out of the situation, I hope thats the case

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

All that were discovered after 17 days made it out alive. But whose to say what went on during those 17 days before they were discovered? AND They are obviously are not talking about it

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't get to excited about this. Most of these guys are dirt poor and don't have a pot to piss in. They made a pact to only discuss for money. Can't fault them for that as this is their only opportunity to score a better life. Besides, it's about a bunch of guys that crapped in the dark, didn't shower for two months and most likely groped each other as well.

Kinda like prison.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

no shower for two months?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
this thread is turning discusting and you obviously show no respect at all for those miners; I don't think many of you, if any at all, can even begin to imagine the situation they where in!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
here you go, i'll add to the stew..

there really does seem to be something more to all this, what do you lot think?- vigilantcitizen.com...

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OK, didn't any of you listen to the news stories?

There were 36 miners together at first, 3 of them managed to escape when the hill came down.

Which left 33.

The last miner out, I forget his name, was the boss down under. He organized them and they were not in total darkness, they had mining trucks down there, and they turned the lights on for 12 hours a day, then turned them off to sleep (this way their circadian rhythms were not interrupted). He organized them into work groups. They blasted into a fresh water supply, so they HAD water to drink and bath in. They had some 120 cans of tuna fish and I believe canned milk which they rationed. Only a few bites of tuna fish and a cup of milk a day, I believe.

Of course some of them came up clean shaven and smelling good, they had sent down razors and stuff down to them.

There are other tunnels down there so they were not all stuck in one little room all that time.

No one got eaten!

I do think that they did a lot of confessing to each other and to God when they thought that they might die during those 17 days.

It's all turned out well and we will see what happens in a few weeks, if they tell their stories or not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join