It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Newbie" here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hello guys. I was referred to this site by another member (HomeBrew is his username, I believe). We both frequent sports card forums and this site came up in a discussion regarding the 10/13 events (or non-events) in New York.

I mainly joined to post about a couple of "paranormal" experiences my parents had before I was born (I am 23). Looks like it will be a while before I post those due to the 20-post new topic rule though.

Anyway, howdy! If anyone wonders, my username is in reference to the Final Fantasy video game series.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ffman
Hello guys. I was referred to this site by another member (HomeBrew is his username, I believe). We both frequent sports card forums and this site came up in a discussion regarding the 10/13 events (or non-events) in New York.

I mainly joined to post about a couple of "paranormal" experiences my parents had before I was born (I am 23). Looks like it will be a while before I post those due to the 20-post new topic rule though.

Anyway, howdy! If anyone wonders, my username is in reference to the Final Fantasy video game series.

Welcome to the club ffman, I also did come to the site due another member back then [John Lear].
My youngest son was years back also a fervent player of the first Final Fantasy video game which looked really great to me.
I am curious to what you have to say about the "paranormal" experiences your parents had before you was born.

See you around.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I posted one in the Gray Area "UFO experiences" thread. The other involves a Bigfoot-like creature.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Welcome on ATS

the october 13th event are nothing compare to what 2012 will bring us
edit on 10/15/2010 by Ben81 because: flag

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey, glad you made it ffman!

Never a better place than to share and/or read up on related materials. Let me know if you need anythng! Looking forward to hearing you expand on the stories you shared with me earlier.

top topics

join