It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*The Impersonal Life* ...of IAM

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thats alot of info to take in, and sorry for the long absence of a response I somewhat took a break from ATS. I'm going to respond to your post when I get more time.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by America?

No problem

Looking forward to it when you get the time and feel like sharing.

All my best
LV

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I haven't read all of this yet. but just a quick two cents on dejavu: I don't think it could possibly have anything to do with some significant shift, as i have personally had this sensation triggered simply for answering what kind of cookies i wanted to eat. The answer was peanut butter, as soon as i said it i knew what the next 4 or 5 sentences of the dialogue were going to be, but completely inconsequential.
sorry for such a small and random input in such a deep thread, but it's been a tough day. (My puppy died today)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Well...there may be reasons why the 'peanut butter' cookies gave you a 'jolt' in your reality.

If in your reality, you are tied specifically to a 'life' of another that had experiences....such as a LOVE for peanut butter cookies....and you are connected in a genetic way to this 'line of being' that had this love just as you had this love....a 'jolt' of recognition could occur.

That is just one possibility on the scale of possibilities.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LeoVirgo
Leo, you posted this 5 years ago, but I wonder: what are your reflections on "Impersonal life" now after more of life experience added to the knowledge of the "Impersonal" ?
Your first impression was very deep and authentic. It is the book of revelation... but, did it last for you?
Did it change you in any way?
When I read it first time I felt that it was written 100 years ago specifically for me and I didn't even know anybody else who may benefit from it too... until I found your post ...
Hope you are doing well and continue as strong

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join