It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hello,
As you are reading, you this will be very glad to know that I am not another troll, disinfo agent, or "all commentary, no concrete fact" type of person. I am in high school and I have been visiting this website off and on for nearly half a year now. My ultimate goal while using this website is to progress to a point where people respect my opinion based on what I have to say, and not my age/background.

Speaking of my background, I am an Airforce Brat and very proud of it. I am currently located in Germany but my whereabouts as of now are unimportant.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you around.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
Hello,
As you are reading, you this will be very glad to know that I am not another troll, disinfo agent, or "all commentary, no concrete fact" type of person. I am in high school and I have been visiting this website off and on for nearly half a year now. My ultimate goal while using this website is to progress to a point where people respect my opinion based on what I have to say, and not my age/background.

Speaking of my background, I am an Airforce Brat and very proud of it. I am currently located in Germany but my whereabouts as of now are unimportant.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you around.

Welcome to the club Elsek, you said you have been visiting ATS off and on for nearly half a year now so I assume you know the way where to find the subjects of your interest.
I am looking forward to your views and opinions about them.

See you around.

edit on 15/10/10 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

Elsek, welcome to ATS I see your a young 1 but are seeking the TRUTH. Good luck with your development (advice) take some things as propaganda and others as truth. Just if you notice things may REALLY be stranger then you have been taught and they scare you then BACK AWAY until you are mature enough to handle the truth, otherwise enjoy like the rest of us and hope to see some good topics in your threads. Peace
edit on 10/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

join