It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over NYC revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This website has 3 videos of what the NYers were looking at. If you see photos of objects that dont look like these, then the pics are most likely hoaxes trying to capitalize on this event. The objects in the videos do look like balloons. Im not saying I know for a fact they are balloons. I am open to more ideas.

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Today FOXNEWS is saying they are not UFOs
www.foxnews.com...

The cluster of balloons meant for language-arts teacher Andrea Craparo went skyward at around 1 p.m. The first "UFO" sighting was at about 1:30 p.m. When Freeman heard the news, she realized the "UFO" frenzy that brought parts of Chelsea to a dead halt were her balloons.

edit on 15-10-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

i think that exactly what they wanted to...

hype it and than let it look like "haha just balloons"

they allready knew yesterday that its just balloons..

..i dont understand why they allways show these daylight pics ..balloon stuff.

there was 1 video at night where you see i light ball with som mini lights around it blinkn.
this was the only one looking weird to me...but no words on that

edit on 15-10-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah im sticking with balloons, but its interesting the way they seperate and then get back together.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
jeez do we really need 30 threads on the same topic? they were balloons, theres a picture of the balloons before they were released, theres a video someone took of the balloons after being released rising over the top of a building up close and yellow balloons. theres another video later in the day of the balloons way up high in the sky reflecting the sun, then later in the evening there is a news reporter lady sounding out of breath, she is prolly a believer and panting because she's seconds away from fainting because she thinks its actually happening aliens are showing themselves. but those are still not ufo's in her news report. its just saturn and its moons. i looked outside my window and saw saturn too, i couldnt see the moons as i dont have a telescope. later on we have a grainy webcam filming planes taking off and landing in a predictable and consistent manner which somehow became a 24 page thread even though i explained to everyone on the second or 3rd page how they were planes and the evidence of such. but nooooo everyone wants SOOOOO bad to see ufo's that the thread is still going and people like YOU keep making new threads about it.

heres your "UFO's"
Before and the video below is after.

edit on 15-10-2010 by abcddcba because: (Deny Ignorance)

edit on 15-10-2010 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

so your saying it was balloons then?

Only joking, im glad you summed up the whole thing here because i could'nt be bothered to wade through the many threads and countless pages to find out.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

What I see on this pic is a bunch of people selling balloons. Kids love balloons, and eventually, yes, they let it go.
But a planned release, I don't buy.

Plus, on a side note,if you look closely at the people selling the balloons, they're all M.I.B. ;p

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

Thank you! *Star* It's weird how hard it was to track down such a photo after looking at several google stories and ATS threads. This is the one pic that confirms that multiple clumps of balloons were released. I think in wake of this evidence, there is nothing to be further gained from the NYC hysteria.

But the good reports out there are the real deal I believe. Here is another case of misindentification which happens all the time I suppose. Just interesting that the balloons would get so much attention! People need to get their eyes checked or invest in a good pair of binoculars. I'm over here in Seattle and I'm counting on those NYCer's to be legitimate witnesses.... cmon New York!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That pic doesn't convince me at all. Even for NY, in a supposed time of crisis, I find that a lot of kids around were sold/given these balloons. Some even two.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

I take it that was aimed at abcddbca there lol.

Yeah they're all wearing the same black uniform. But they would if they were from the same company. I think the people would have noticed getting sold balloons by agent smith.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
from what i understand that was some rally for the mayor.

top topics

join